PDA

View Full Version : R there bears out there

bloody bellies
06-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Well, 6 of us going into the tat sept 15th to sept 22nd, 2 with sheep draws and so far 4 with grizz tags, any sheep and bears around, we are flying into shinny lake then hunting from there, should be fun, between 6 of us we should get some kind of animal down. any info on the area would be greatly appreciated.

srupp
06-23-2017, 07:33 PM
Send pm with ph number.
Cheers
Steven

bloody bellies
06-23-2017, 07:48 PM
just sent you pm

srupp
06-23-2017, 10:47 PM
Great conversation..Congradulations on the wheel barrow full of primo tags..and having the 3 amigos"..AKA Sherpas"..lol
You guys REALLY got smooched" on the derriere ..it's a great draw for both dall sheep..and concentrated for grizzlies..expecting wonderful results..hope something we chatted about makes sense.
Congradulations..good luck
Srupp

Fisher-Dude
06-23-2017, 11:01 PM
Bear just walked through my yard 15 minutes ago.

Feel free to come and shoot the bassturd!

bloody bellies
06-25-2017, 10:58 AM
It's always great talking to people with knowledge that know what their talking about, could chat for hours, I'm like a sponge soaking it all in, even at my age. It's going to be a hunt we wont forget, doesn't get any better hunting with the 3 boys and friends. As we all get older we appreciate opportunities like this more and more each day with our busy lives. We will see how your prediction turns out, I predict the same but with either 1 sheep or 1 goat.