PDA

View Full Version : Sheep...

Big Bucks
07-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Anyone ever hunt for sheep up in the shulaps range , and how did you do ? I know it's pretty hard country ,alot of rock .

srupp
07-25-2007, 04:31 PM
sheep are definitly there BUT really spread out...beautiful flying... some wicked BUCKS..sheep biologists crashed around there many years ago...

Steven

Big Bucks
07-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Sad to here that , Ya from what i have heard is that they are getting healthier .

Jagermeister
07-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Harold wasn't looking for bucks or sheep on that trip, he was interested in the goats on the leeward side of the coast range when he and company met their demise. Sadly, the Cariboo region lost a very good friend and biologist.
His successor never measured up IMO, was an empire builder who wanted no input from anyone, "It's my realm and I am King." The reason Region 5 moose season went to hell me thinks.

srupp
07-27-2007, 01:07 AM
Hmmmm I was on that search and we were told To look for sheep as they were there to tag sheep and put collars on for tracking the drugs they carried wer M99??( many years ago now) and was THE drug for sheep and their elevated metabolism..and HIGHLY toxic to humans...

However i do think your opinion on his hm hm sucessor is very acurrate..

Steven