PDA

View Full Version : Goat 3-33f info

Steelpulse
06-15-2017, 04:31 PM
Anyone hunted this area before? Excited to get in there and find myself a goat. It seems a reasonably small area any info appreciated.

Hillerbillyvan
06-15-2017, 08:31 PM
I drew zone A last season rite next door, feels like another planet in that area its beautiful shouldnt have a problem locating goats
If you draw that one next time i can show you where they are hiding lol

Steelpulse
06-16-2017, 12:13 AM
DId you get one? Got a picture?

walks with deer
06-16-2017, 12:22 AM
Head past the snowmobiler shed.

Hike up creek bed she's glacier fed get on top make camp and glass.. cautious on that glacier she has a big crevaos on the north side bring a partner and a lot of rope.i pulled that draw when I was 19. More than I bargained for but shot a Billy.

Hillerbillyvan
06-16-2017, 09:35 AM
I located a group that was on a peak probably would have been an over nighter to hike in and out of and my partner wasnt really
Willing, think ill save it for another year & try
On the last day packing up camp (while I was on the comode) buddy was standing out at the road singing about curry goat, he had located one rite above us, I spent a few hours climbing up but he had wandered off and we were out of time so ya came up skunked on that one. Turned out to be more of a scouting trip for next time I guess

Oh, and on the way out of course I came face to face with 2 goats on the adjacent hill over the creek beside the road no more than 125yds and JUST outside my zone