PDA

View Full Version : Final Logan Lake 3D Shoot, this weekend

Riverbc
06-15-2017, 10:56 AM
This will be my first time to this event. Everyone I've talked to tells me its a stellar shoot! Grandson and his dad will be there, as will half our club and many, many more. Everyone wants to attend the last Logan Lake 3D shoot.

Mulehahn
06-15-2017, 11:20 AM
Really sad to here this is the last year. I can't make it but best wishes to all who can. Hope it is one to remember!

greybark
06-15-2017, 06:48 PM
I remember their call for 3-d target donations for the first event and the many "must attend" shoots that followed .
Will be there .
Cheers

REMINGTON JIM
06-15-2017, 08:05 PM
Really sad to here this is the last year. I can't make it but best wishes to all who can. Hope it is one to remember!

WHY is this the LAST year for 3D archery shoots in Logan Lake ? :( What has happened ? RJ

ditch donkey
06-15-2017, 08:23 PM
i saw the two moose out on my way home from work today

REMINGTON JIM
06-15-2017, 08:55 PM
i saw the two moose out on my way home from work today

Nice ! But WTF :?: has this to do with this thread ? RJ

Mulehahn
06-15-2017, 08:57 PM
WHY is this the LAST year for 3D archery shoots in Logan Lake ? :( What has happened ? RJ

Just a series of things. Insurance, volunteers, organizing, everything just took its toll and the group decided it wasn't possible anymore. Sad, but fully understandable

OutsyderBC
06-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Nice ! But WTF :?: has this to do with this thread ? RJ

Guessing its the Moose 3D targets visible from the road, that would be TF it had to do with it.

See you all there

REMINGTON JIM
06-16-2017, 07:52 PM
Guessing its the Moose 3D targets visible from the road, that would be TF it had to do with it.

See you all there

Ha LOL :smile: RJ

OutsyderBC
06-18-2017, 08:22 PM
What a grand event it was…….

260 archers showed up for it, so truly a massive loss to the interior archery calendar if this is indeed their last one.

Riverbc
06-21-2017, 04:10 PM

See you all there

Yes....on the way out of Logan Lake on Meadow Creek Road, if you look down the hydro right of way, you can see the 2 moose targets. I had been shooting at them for 2 days, and still did a double take, when I was leaving! I wonder how many people stopped to look! lol

Edzzed
06-21-2017, 06:43 PM
Yes....on the way out of Logan Lake on Meadow Creek Road, if you look down the hydro right of way, you can see the 2 moose targets. I had been shooting at them for 2 days, and still did a double take, when I was leaving! I wonder how many people stopped to look! lolI saw them and not only backed the car up, I was half way tempted to pull out the rifle to use the scope to view it. Figured that'd be a bad idea and continued up to the range to target shoot. I kinda laughed when coming back down and saw that they hadn't moved. Told the wife about it and a day later showed her. They still hadn't moved.