PDA

View Full Version : Looking to network and meet like minded hunters

czmotophoto
06-14-2017, 11:24 PM
Hi all, another noob here to the site and to an extent hunting. I've done some bird hunting but am looking to get in to black tail and see how things go from there. I'm looking to meet a hunting buddy or friend who I can learn from and share knowledge. Bow and rifle. New to BC, living In North Van BC.

IslandWanderer
06-14-2017, 11:26 PM
Welcome! There's lots of great info and great people on this site.

scotty30-06
06-15-2017, 12:04 AM
Hey brotha welcome to the site and to this beautiful province....blacktails are a ton of fun to chase but very hard to harvest....that being said do your homework and learn your area...need anymore tips pm me

Jord1022
06-15-2017, 10:08 AM
Welcome! Lots of good info on the site. Lots of people willing to give tips and info. Do lots of research on the forum, scroll back in the pages find topics that might interest you and read away.

One tip to start you off is download the app hunt buddy. It's a great app that allows you to select the MU area you want to hunt and gives you the regulations and a rough border line of the MU area. The app has some very nice features but you can discover those yourself.

If your looking for a hunting partner feel free to pm

czmotophoto
06-17-2017, 08:22 PM
Thanks everyone! It's great to have access to this site and like minded folks.

GWG
06-18-2017, 07:38 AM
Honestly if you are just looking for a first harvest I would suggest going to the Okanagan for whitetail when doe is open. I've taken a few friends new to hunting out that way for the experience and to put some meat in the freezer. That being said PM if you want details on where to go

IslandWanderer
06-18-2017, 07:42 AM
I recommend contacting farmers to see if they'll let you hunt their land.