PDA

View Full Version : Young white male seeking partner for good times

Joshua13
06-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Hey I'm in Penticton and looking for somebody to go hunting/shooting with. Any takers?

RyoTHC
06-09-2017, 11:17 AM
I hunt 3-13 heavily all season long.
You are welcome to come out for a shoot, or a hunt if you'd like. I focus on white tail, mule, duck, goose, grouse and coyote.

squamishhunter
06-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Maybe more info? Are you into men or women?

06-09-2017, 01:23 PM
lol look at the thread title!
I mean it had me laughing enough to know he is a guy!

but ya, way more info needed! just to get over the thread title!
and Josua, don't take this too bad! there are plenty of guys and gals here who might help ya........

monasheemountainman
06-09-2017, 01:33 PM
hbc.....more like match.com or pof...or ashley madison...actually more like grindr

grovecdn
06-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Couldn't help myself..............

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3567/3310998522_ddb92159a9.jpg

Joshua13
06-09-2017, 03:39 PM
I figured a catchy title would get attention. I'm from Penticton and have only been hunting a few years and most the guys I go with are old and mostly just road hunt. So I'm looking for someone around my area who enjoys long walks in the woods while packing guns, someone who can make me laugh by blowing g up stuff with tannerite, and who is not afraid to commit to packing out meat. I would prefer a female but I'm not picky.

Disclaimer: I am happily married and just looking for people in my area to go hunting/shooting with.

RiverOtter
06-09-2017, 07:27 PM
You're happily married and would prefer a female companion to share long walks with guns?

Hey, if you're gonna dream, might as well dream BIG, Eh? Hahaha.

Islandeer
06-09-2017, 07:35 PM
You're happily married and would prefer a female companion to share long walks with guns?

Hey, if you're gonna dream, might as well dream BIG, Eh? Hahaha.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelvis
06-10-2017, 06:06 AM
You'l find someone Josh, I know the feeling sometime, anyone who loves muley hunting and wants a partner to help and share the benefits of hunting.
-- Man or woman shouldn't matter if both are out there to hunt and not notice ahh how do we say it?
Jelio -- some people call me the space cowboy --

dino
06-11-2017, 12:58 PM
I figured a catchy title would get attention. I'm from Penticton and have only been hunting a few years and most the guys I go with are old and mostly just road hunt. So I'm looking for someone around my area who enjoys long walks in the woods while packing guns, someone who can make me laugh by blowing g up stuff with tannerite, and who is not afraid to commit to packing out meat. I would prefer a female but I'm not picky.

Disclaimer: I am happily married and just looking for people in my area to go hunting/shooting with.
Pm FD . He's looking for fresh young guys and likes hunting up brokeback mountain area from what I hear.

monasheemountainman
06-11-2017, 01:22 PM
You'l find someone Josh, I know the feeling sometime, anyone who loves muley hunting and wants a partner to help and share the benefits of hunting.
-- Man or woman shouldn't matter if both are out there to hunt and not notice ahh how do we say it?
Jelio -- some people call me the space cowboy --

Jel i will hunt with you anytime buddy...