PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Partner Needed

bc sportsman
07-23-2007, 12:33 PM
We are two experienced hunters (moose, elk and deer) who are looking for one or two more hunters to join us this year for a trip up the Alaska Hwy for elk and moose.

Our hunting dates are flexible and we can go from mid Sep to the first week of October. However, we need to lock in our dates at work relatively soon.

Our hunting partner is going to Costa Rica (his wife insists) in lieu of hunting so he doesn't have any vacation left to go hunting. Looking for a third (and even fourth) person to join us for this year.

We have all the gear, camp stuff, ATV with bush trailer etc.

Looking for 1-2 mature (by that we mean common sensed etc) hunters who are either experienced or not and wish to benefit from the experience. No one younger than 25 please. Grizzilies are common where we hunt. Confrontations at camp or hunting may occur so 'bear' that in mind. :shock:

You must be prepared to hunt and if necessary, pack game :icon_frow as not all areas are accessable to ATVs if we get a moose or elk in the more hilly terrain.

If interested, email me with your phone number and we'll talk.

srupp
07-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Hmmm 10 days grizzly hunt..then 10 days black bear hunt...then 12 days salmon -halibut -sturgeon trip..now 20 days sheep-goat trip..then 2 x 10 days hosting lower mainland hunters and a 5 day hoseback trophy hunt for mulies.. DARE I ask my lovely darling wife for one more trip???

Sounds intersting..

Steven

Leaseman
07-23-2007, 02:09 PM
As I have said many times Steven.....

GET A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEEEESSSSHHHH.....

You sure know how to make some of us jealous.....:(:cry::evil:

srupp
07-23-2007, 04:50 PM
SORRY mIKE...Ill think of the evil of my ways when Im NOT hunting...say Feb. sitting on a beach in Hawaii....:cry:

steven

PS if your REALLY good Ill send photos from the beach with the NIKKON...:mrgreen:

Leaseman
07-24-2007, 06:55 AM
Sheesh...8 weeks of holidays left and no time to use them....no rest for the wicked, or us poor salesman....oh well, the boat is calling, maybe its time for some spring AND dino fishing.....8):-D

newhunterette
07-24-2007, 07:09 AM
I wonder if the hubby would be as accomodating as I am to let me go hunting with others - dare I try asking.

Ali

mapguy
07-24-2007, 07:10 AM
the moose are way to big up there buy a helicopter
hehehehhee