PDA

View Full Version : cold storage question

ohotnik
07-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Hello guys,

I am trying to locate any butcher/cold storage places around Pink Mountain area. Could anybody, please, share any phone numbers or addresses that I can arrange a hanging spot for an upcoming moose season. I am still a new hunter and in need for some good advice or info from more experienced guys. Thank you very much. Your help is really appreciated.

SHAKER
07-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Don't waste your time taking anything to Pink. Go strait to Wonowon Meats. The guy there is very good. Cut, wraped and fozen salors c*ck hard buy the time your on your way home.
He's on the right heading south, and has good sighns on the highway.

ohotnik
07-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Thank you, Shaker, for the good advice.

skills
10-12-2013, 07:59 PM
NOT GOOD ADVICE! Wonowon meats is a RIPOFF! Not sure when you posted your question but I'm here to spread the word about how Wonowon meats hosed us on our october 2013 trip. First,they don't cut,wrap & freeze any more. They charged us $125.00 for just three days hanging one small moose then they'd charge $20.00 extra for each additional day. Also heard he charges extra if he deems you've inconvenienced him on off hours! I know the cost of our sport is always a wild card and it wouldn't be moose meat-- but cost over runs can make beef from the supermarket cheaper,and wonowon meats definitely was the big spoiler for us this year. Read some of the other posts about this guy,you'd be wise to avoid this highway robber at wonowon!

Steeleco
10-12-2013, 08:52 PM
OK we get it