PDA

View Full Version : Backroads status Blue River 3-43?

Ltbullken
05-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Anyone know the state of the FS roads in 3-43, NW of Blue River? Hearing of washouts. Can PM if you'd like. Thanks.

smallfry14
05-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Headed up there after black bears, or did you pull a draw for grizz? I hear the bears are waking up over there.

Ltbullken
05-08-2017, 12:23 PM
Headed up there after black bears, or did you pull a draw for grizz? I hear the bears are waking up over there.

Both. I drew a griz tag for the area (I have before too). I bet they are waking up!

horshur
05-08-2017, 04:43 PM
still bit like winter...water not really moving yet. Was sledding there end of april

East Van Ray
05-15-2017, 09:18 PM
As of May 14 ... Bone Creek FSR slick snow just 2 km after the dam ... kept fighting it on quads ... great camp spot at 6km ... we put a meat hanger on the bottom of the hill on the trees by the river ...

Hell Roar FSR lotsa water coming down after the hook just as you pass the power lines around 7km mark ... big avalanche slide at 11km ... lotsa water coming off that slide ... if you can hike past the soide you'll find the griz there or if you can jet on the flats on the east end of Mud Lake

No luck on griz for us ... lotsa of blackies ... good luck ...