PDA

View Full Version : Moose region 6

hawkdog
04-13-2017, 02:48 PM
Not sure if this has been posted but if my calculations are correct LEH authorisations for regions 6.8 and 6.4 have been reduced by 56%/88% but 6.9 reduced by .03%

Wonder if it is wolf related? should be a bounty put on wolves. The wolves are probably threatening the 4 caribou left in 6.9...............................

IMO The open season should be canned and the LEH left alone or increased.

Wild one
04-13-2017, 04:06 PM
Rumour from local CO the GOS is gone when we get new regs

Moose numbers are down in my area but really not much for wolf sign either. South of Huston I can see wolves being an issue. Lots of issues beyond wolves in my opinion

I don't see the legal bull only harvest being an issue GOS or LEH. This is not what dropped the cow numbers and that is the real issue.

markomoose
04-13-2017, 07:25 PM
Wow!I hope it doesn't come to a GOS closure in Region 6 or are you refering to just those MU's Wild one?

Wild one
04-13-2017, 07:47 PM
Wow!I hope it doesn't come to a GOS closure in Region 6 or are you refering to just those MU's Wild one?

Southern Mu's that have the short any bull season

HarryToolips
04-13-2017, 10:21 PM
Rumour from local CO the GOS is gone when we get new regs

Moose numbers are down in my area but really not much for wolf sign either. South of Huston I can see wolves being an issue. Lots of issues beyond wolves in my opinion

I don't see the legal bull only harvest being an issue GOS or LEH. This is not what dropped the cow numbers and that is the real issue.
Once again, it sounds like it's the group of people that do not have to abide by our hunting regs that are the issue...I hope a lot of our new funding goes to their education, and FSR spur road deactivation will be a great way to keep them out of a lot of areas..

Wild one
04-13-2017, 11:00 PM
Once again, it sounds like it's the group of people that do not have to abide by our hunting regs that are the issue...I hope a lot of our new funding goes to their education, and FSR spur road deactivation will be a great way to keep them out of a lot of areas..

Unregulated is an issue but it goes beyond one group. No lack of idiots using loopholes to poach and a crap load of stuff I am not going to type. Education could be effective if people or open to it.

Huge amount of access and increases non stop with the amount of logging. Than add in a huge network of main FSR that would never be deactivated do to recsite access and industry use. Deactivation would be a very expensive and years to impact.

Multiple issues would need to be addressed and crossing fingers that Mother Nature plays nice in the winter for a few years

b72471
04-16-2017, 09:33 AM
THE BROADER PICTURE. If the number of moose taken has to be reduced the terms and conditions MUST apply to all three parties FNs, *GUIDES* AND RESIDENT hunters.
If the govt cannot or won't take this approach then really are they serious about managing the wildlife??? Their approach has always been to take from the RESIDENT hunter and give to the other two parties. I have not heard of any reductions for GUIDES??? FNs that has been left as a free for all NO RULES.
WAKE UP RESIDENT HUNTERS your looking in the wrong place. Remember you have lost more from Liberals than ever before, re-elect them again and give Thampson another chance to give the rest to the GUIDES.

Wild one
04-16-2017, 10:03 AM
THE BROADER PICTURE. If the number of moose taken has to be reduced the terms and conditions MUST apply to all three parties FNs, *GUIDES* AND RESIDENT hunters.
If the govt cannot or won't take this approach then really are they serious about managing the wildlife??? Their approach has always been to take from the RESIDENT hunter and give to the other two parties. I have not heard of any reductions for GUIDES??? FNs that has been left as a free for all NO RULES.
WAKE UP RESIDENT HUNTERS your looking in the wrong place. Remember you have lost more from Liberals than ever before, re-elect them again and give Thampson another chance to give the rest to the GUIDES.

At this time I see non of the parties in running as benifical to backing RHs. No matter who wins the election we face potential loss. Yes Liberals backed the GOs in the allocation but we have not seen what the NDP or Greens would do in regards to RHs. Reality of it is both the other party options show high possibility to negatively impact hunters as well. Pick your poison but in all honesty I see no party that will be truly possitve for RHs or BCs wildlife.

Lets be honest here voting any party in has possibility of negative impact on hunting. Replacing the Liberals might even be worse. Vote for who you think is best but non of the above are a 100% for RHs or hunting overall. At this time no party is going to solve a thing in my opinion

I do agree 100% all three user groups need to be addressed when it comes to wildlife issues. In my opinion this will not be achieved through any political party. This will only be accomplished if these three user groups put their greed aside and finger pointing and do what is needed for wildlife. Until all choose to work together regarding wildlife nothing will change. Reality is govt will not solve this as they continue to support 1 of the 3 above all only causeing a divide and wildlife issues are brush aside

Till the 3 user groups choose to play nice we are no more than political pawns nothing more

Caribou_lou
04-16-2017, 10:28 AM
Not sure if this has been posted but if my calculations are correct LEH authorisations for regions 6.8 and 6.4 have been reduced by 56%/88% but 6.9 reduced by .03%

Wonder if it is wolf related? should be a bounty put on wolves. The wolves are probably threatening the 4 caribou left in 6.9...............................

Can the Open Season? Why not just shorten it? To 3 or 4 days. They've shortened it in the past. If we lose it it will never come back. And you've said more LEH, which sounds great, but they will never give us the number of LEH to harvest our AAH. We are losing a lot this year. And if my guess is right the Ministry is just using the FN's to push their own agenda...

Region 6 is bull only harvest. So ask yourself this. Are region 6 moose numbers down or Bull to Cow ratio down?
Cutting back LEH licenced hunters will only increase Bull numbers and the Cows and Calves that have been disappearing to Wolf and FN harvest will continue to disappeare...

Caribou_lou
04-16-2017, 10:38 AM

Guides have also been reduced. In a couple areas. Not sure exactly how much though.

But if the guides were complaining about too many residents in the bush before. They're in for a surprise if we go to 100% LEH. That's if the ministry gives us the LEH numbers we will need to harvest our moose. ( which they most likely won't). In my mind, it would put more hunters out in the bush all season. Not just in the open season, where there is high pressure for 1 week but low harvest because it's post rut and hardest time of year to harvest a bull. But that's just how I see it.

Wild one
04-16-2017, 10:52 AM
Can the Open Season? Why not just shorten it? To 3 or 4 days. They've shortened it in the past. If we lose it it will never come back. And you've said more LEH, which sounds great, but they will never give us the number of LEH to harvest our AAH. We are losing a lot this year. And if my guess is right the Ministry is just using the FN's to push their own agenda...

Region 6 is bull only harvest. So ask yourself this. Are region 6 moose numbers down or Bull to Cow ratio down?
Cutting back LEH licenced hunters will only increase Bull numbers and the Cows and Calves that have been disappearing to Wolf and FN harvest will continue to disappeare...

agree a loss of the GOS in exchange for LEH is not a positive and will not solve a thing

I don't know what the harvest estimates are for southern region 6 last few seasons but if my memory is correct the were lower than many 7a MUs in past years. I don't see the GOS in southern 6 being an issue in moose decline. This is a short season and with the limited number of hunting days it lowers success rate. And like mentioned above no regulated female harvest.

This will do nothing to improve cow numbers that are noticeably down.

Grizz59
04-16-2017, 11:17 AM
People need to take in the Fed's town hall meetings. There is no use in pointing fingers at any one group be it guides, first nations or ourselves. The finger needs to be pointed at our governments. For the last 50 years there has been virtually no increase in fish and wildlife budgets. No sound management plans or strategies put in place for fish, wildlife or habitat for decades. Here in the region 4 we have not hunted mule deer does or fawns for 20 years, yet there has been no signifcate increase in there population since the die off in 96-97. Unless we start letting our politicians know that these issues are important to us, what you are seeing up there will become all to common place in the next ten years through out the province. We as individuals need to start making politicians and other user groups aware of what is happening to fish and wildlife and ther habitat.

Wild one
04-16-2017, 11:21 AM
People need to take in the Fed's town hall meetings. There is no use in pointing fingers at any one group be it guides, first nations or ourselves. The finger needs to be pointed at our governments. For the last 50 years there has been virtually no increase in fish and wildlife budgets. No sound management plans or strategies put in place for fish, wildlife or habitat for decades. Here in the region 4 we have not hunted mule deer does or fawns for 20 years, yet there has been no signifcate increase in there population since the die off in 96-97. Unless we start letting our politicians know that these issues are important to us, what you are seeing up there will become all to common place in the next ten years through out the province. We as individuals need to start making politicians and other user groups aware of what is happening to fish and wildlife and ther habitat.

No TH meeting in region 6 wish there was

Grizz59
04-16-2017, 11:49 AM
Think you can get the presentation on their website. Amazing how little our governments have done in the last four decades.

Caribou_lou
04-16-2017, 01:17 PM

Our bios are more concerned about saving the Telkwa Caribou than our Moose or Deer in 6 08/6 09. And protecting the Elk heard. (Which are taking over Any Caribou winter range that is left in the Valley) Yet they won't admit that a reduction in predators will save them. They rather collar wolves then kill them... How much money has been wasted on them? Absolute money pit! HCTF money also.

I think the user groups (FN's, Residents and guides) could come up with a great harvest plan that they all could agree on without government. All they seem to create is tension between the groups.

Machinist
04-17-2017, 09:39 AM
We hunt 6-06 and last season ( 2016 ) they reduced the Tags to 1 Bull per LEH season , so 3 bulls only , We thought it was a Mistake but the game branch and wild life biologist in Burns Lake said no thats the way it is , I asked about the Guide in the area if he was effected , and they said no the !!!! Guide was NOT effected by the reduction !!!! So we can all thank the Clarke GOVT , GOABC and their big contributor Safari Club Inter, for taking away the Tags from the residents of this province , I hope all Hunters in the province rally togthier to kik the Clarke Govt, and their game allocation policies out , And First Nations we see them in the Area Pitt lamping at Night , shooting cows calfs etc , and they call themself's enviromentilists and shepards of the land !!

todbartell
04-17-2017, 10:03 AM
good post Machinist you nailed it

northernbc
04-17-2017, 10:07 AM
Really makes me pissy

Wild one
04-17-2017, 10:15 AM
6 06 is no doubt an area with problems of abuse and drop in moose numbers. Sightings, cam pics and moose sign are down all year not just during hunting season. You actually did good seeing 3 bulls on your hunt. Moose are around still but numbers are not even close to 5years ago.

I would not stress about the GO from what I hear success rate has been low and if I remember right outfit is up for sale or considering selling. His allocation may not of changed but it is not getting filled either.

I believe there is a number of reasons numbers are down. It is the lack of cows compared to the past that has me concerned. Unfortunately I know for a fact many locals are pushing for less LEH and closing of the GOS. Too bad they are not looking at the fact this will do nothing for numbers and will not increase the cow numbers

I would not concern about the GO a lot bigger issues and Local RH are pushing for restriction more than anyone

Caribou_lou
04-17-2017, 11:29 AM
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af161/Caribou04/image_zpsfaeh2xls.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/user/Caribou04/media/image_zpsfaeh2xls.jpg.html)

If Ministry started managing Wolves there would be more Moose for Guides, Residents and FN's.

Darksith
04-17-2017, 03:49 PM

it was a demand in increased harvest rates by FN not wolves. This came right from the local club meetings from the MOE

Caribou_lou
04-17-2017, 04:02 PM
it was a demand in increased harvest rates by FN not wolves. This came right from the local club meetings from the MOE

Are they being told to harvest Bulls only? If not, why did we lose resident "Bull only LEH" . An increase in demand by FN's will not result in more moose for everyone? Let's be honest, Who seriously thinks they will be passing up Cows and Calves close to the road in December to find a bull?? I for one don't think they will.

HarryToolips
04-17-2017, 05:14 PM
We hunt 6-06 and last season ( 2016 ) they reduced the Tags to 1 Bull per LEH season , so 3 bulls only , We thought it was a Mistake but the game branch and wild life biologist in Burns Lake said no thats the way it is , I asked about the Guide in the area if he was effected , and they said no the !!!! Guide was NOT effected by the reduction !!!! So we can all thank the Clarke GOVT , GOABC and their big contributor Safari Club Inter, for taking away the Tags from the residents of this province , I hope all Hunters in the province rally togthier to kik the Clarke Govt, and their game allocation policies out , And First Nations we see them in the Area Pitt lamping at Night , shooting cows calfs etc , and they call themself's enviromentilists and shepards of the land !!
Exactly, stewards of the land no more...their ancestors would be sickened by the way they harvest wildlife...

HarryToolips
04-17-2017, 05:17 PM
Unregulated is an issue but it goes beyond one group. No lack of idiots using loopholes to poach and a crap load of stuff I am not going to type. Education could be effective if people or open to it.

Huge amount of access and increases non stop with the amount of logging. Than add in a huge network of main FSR that would never be deactivated do to recsite access and industry use. Deactivation would be a very expensive and years to impact.

Multiple issues would need to be addressed and crossing fingers that Mother Nature plays nice in the winter for a few years
Yes.winter.is.definitely.the.bottleneck.for.surviv al,but.if.spur.roads.are.deactivated,and.deactivat ed.well,it.will.help.bigtime...

Cordillera
04-18-2017, 07:27 AM
a couple things to add:

1. surveys did show a reduction on total population two (I think) years ago. That would mean a reduction in AAH.
2. over time, residents have harvested more moose in the bow season and in the GOS. Largely due to more hunter effort.

A reduced AAH, and hunters having more success, means that something has to be reduced to balance out. And I think the guides just took a reduction in their quota.

Caribou_lou
04-18-2017, 07:49 AM
a couple things to add:

1. surveys did show a reduction on total population two (I think) years ago. That would mean a reduction in AAH.
2. over time, residents have harvested more moose in the bow season and in the GOS. Largely due to more hunter effort.

A reduced AAH, and hunters having more success, means that something has to be reduced to balance out. And I think the guides just took a reduction in their quota.

If surveys showed there was a reduction in population years ago why wasn't AAH changed years ago? Guides were not cut back years ago either.

I do believe surveys show success rate is down but your saying more have been harvested in Open Season and Bow hunt? Something isn't adding up here

hawkdog
04-18-2017, 10:16 AM
Lots of issues for sure beyond wolves - last year was really bad for ticks, found a couple dead on my property. train kill is high, illegal hunting etc.

But when you have wolves killing dogs on the xcountry ski trails in Smithers.....................
6'8 has a high wolf population, lots of farmers shooting them on their property.

plus the elk population is exploding.

IMO the government should be spending some that money used to try and save the few introduced caribou in the Telkwas on moose/deer studies

Wild one
04-18-2017, 10:32 AM
With region 6 moose the issues need to be properly identified(even though some are plain as day) and steps taken to correct them not just reduce hunter harvest.

The question is will the govt have the parts to admit what all the issues are and address them or pussy foot around them to try not to offend the public or industry?

It is plain to see they way things are now is not working

MichelD
04-18-2017, 10:46 AM
I was up there in 6-6 helping some buddies in 2015 and in the 10 days I was there, we saw one bull but not shootable. I had to leave to go back to work, but they persisted and eventually got one each, but they had to invest nearly another week to do that. Saw one guide with a client and lots of resident hunters. The only FN folks I met were seeding a deactivated road with grass.

04-18-2017, 10:51 AM
With region 6 moose the issues need to be properly identified(even though some are plain as day) and steps taken to correct them not just reduce hunter harvest.

The question is will the govt have the parts to admit what all the issues are and address them or pussy foot around them to try not to offend the public or industry?

It is plain to see they way things are now is not working

good post WO

and this is exactly why we all need to have our voice heard, rather then sitting on our hands thinking all is well or will be and doing nothing. Everyone needs to speak up, young and old.

This is is not just a region 6 issue. It's province wide.

Caribou_lou
04-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Im concerned about us losing hunts with NO reason behind losing them. The Bow hunt is a great example, They have no idea how many are harvested with a Bow. But they love to speculate! Throwing numbers out there like upwards of 20. It was suggested years ago , that on hunter surveys, they add a box that you can check off if it was a bow harvest. But ministry said that wasn't possible. It was also suggested that Crossbows not be allowed in the Rut Bow hunt. Ministry also claimed that wasn't possible.

Wild one
04-18-2017, 01:31 PM
Im concerned about us losing hunts with NO reason behind losing them. The Bow hunt is a great example, They have no idea how many are harvested with a Bow. But they love to speculate! Throwing numbers out there like upwards of 20. It was suggested years ago , that on hunter surveys, they add a box that you can check off if it was a bow harvest. But ministry said that wasn't possible. It was also suggested that Crossbows not be allowed in the Rut Bow hunt. Ministry also claimed that wasn't possible.

BC needs to start properly counting archer numbers and archery kills. At this time BC is way behind most of North America with using archery seasons as an option beyond LEH to create opportunity.

40incher
04-18-2017, 06:15 PM
BC needs to start properly counting archer numbers andarchery kills. At this time BC is way behind most of North America with usingarchery seasons as an option beyond LEH to create opportunity.

Absolutely ... problem is the bureaucrats don't want good info on archery harvest, they just want to play the "sky-is-falling" game and fear-monger.

Skeena Region (Region 6), specifically South Skeena, has the most inclusive and innovative moose regulations in the province. They were designed by resident hunters and local guides through the Skeena Hunter's Advisory Committee (SHAC)process. This process has more than 20 years of success in bringing constructive hunting regulations forward. That really pisses the bureaucrats off!

Our GOS, our bow hunts, our three LEH moose hunts are all as a result of the SHAC process.

Presently, the MFLNRO bureaucrats are attempting to create a crisis where none exists. They claim resident hunters are exceeding the AAH in the moose GOS ... not true. They are exaggerating the impact of the October bowhunt, while doing nothing to gain accurate data in that regard via the harvest questionnaire. They have removed 300 bulls from the AAH by shifting them to the "unlicensed" hunters, who have no intention of taking bull moose specifically ... and never will.

They plan on cancelling our GOS and October bow hunt based on their agenda alone. They also plan on using these draconian measures in South Skeena to put all of North Skeena on tine restrictions because of the"influx" of displaced hunters they plan to create by their actions.

This is all by design.

South Skeena is one population unit for moose. M.U.'s 6-04, 6-05, 6-06,6-08 and 6-09 are only separated by the artificial boundaries created by the bureaucrats. The moose population in South Skeena moves back and forth as they please ... as do the predators. One serious problem we have in Skeena is that the government-assigned "experts don't understand the fundamentals of moose biology or dynamics! Sad, but true.

Resident hunters have requested clear and defensible data that suggests the moose population in South Skeena is any different than from the last inventoryof 12,500 moose. There is none forthcoming ... just vague innuendo and the incessant stirring up of their "chicken little" approach.

HarryToolips
04-18-2017, 09:48 PM
^^^so can we as resident Hunter's demand that they put region 6 moose under compulsory inspection first?..then the MOE will know exactly what our harvest is then to see if we're exceeding our AAH..

Caribou_lou
04-18-2017, 11:13 PM
^^^so can we as resident Hunter's demand that they put region 6 moose under compulsory inspection first?..then the MOE will know exactly what our harvest is then to see if we're exceeding our AAH..

I'm not sure we need compulsory inspection. We are doing LEH and licences online. Why not report moose harvest online also? I believe yukon residents must report every harvest. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Piperdown
04-19-2017, 06:56 AM
Absolutely ... problem is the bureaucrats don't want good info on archery harvest, they just want to play the "sky-is-falling" game and fear-monger.

Skeena Region (Region 6), specifically South Skeena, has the most inclusive and innovative moose regulations in the province. They were designed by resident hunters and local guides through the Skeena Hunter's Advisory Committee (SHAC)process. This process has more than 20 years of success in bringing constructive hunting regulations forward. That really pisses the bureaucrats off!

Our GOS, our bow hunts, our three LEH moose hunts are all as a result of the SHAC process.

Presently, the MFLNRO bureaucrats are attempting to create a crisis where none exists. They claim resident hunters are exceeding the AAH in the moose GOS ... not true. They are exaggerating the impact of the October bowhunt, while doing nothing to gain accurate data in that regard via the harvest questionnaire. They have removed 300 bulls from the AAH by shifting them to the "unlicensed" hunters, who have no intention of taking bull moose specifically ... and never will.

They plan on cancelling our GOS and October bow hunt based on their agenda alone. They also plan on using these draconian measures in South Skeena to put all of North Skeena on tine restrictions because of the"influx" of displaced hunters they plan to create by their actions.

This is all by design.

South Skeena is one population unit for moose. M.U.'s 6-04, 6-05, 6-06,6-08 and 6-09 are only separated by the artificial boundaries created by the bureaucrats. The moose population in South Skeena moves back and forth as they please ... as do the predators. One serious problem we have in Skeena is that the government-assigned "experts don't understand the fundamentals of moose biology or dynamics! Sad, but true.

Resident hunters have requested clear and defensible data that suggests the moose population in South Skeena is any different than from the last inventoryof 12,500 moose. There is none forthcoming ... just vague innuendo and the incessant stirring up of their "chicken little" approach.

Well when bow hunting in 6-04 for a few years now have seen maybe a couple of other bow hunters, did see the natives shoot a bunch of cows no bulls ( talked to the CO up there about a month ago, natives shot 7 cows in 1 day :( does not make any sense to me and all's he could do was shake his head). Would like to know where any solid data on guides quota being reduced or not can be found. Last season was up at the cabin for a month, last few days of September and all of October. We saw 12 different bulls, 4 within bow range (1 as close as 30 ft) but no ethical shots. During the gos did not see a bull but then again there were so many hunters going mach 4 on every rd the moose were pushed deep into the timber and the rut was a good one as the early weather was fairly cold so i think the bulls were laying low. On a side note, was the first time in 15 years hunting there that we did not get a moose.

boxhitch
04-19-2017, 07:48 AM
Would like to know where any solid data on guides quota being reduced or not can be found.It all comes out at the meetings

RH lose 1450, NRH lose 512,
485 are moved into the fn hunters side of the AAH

RH lose 14 sheep , NRH lose ~one

sthdslayer
04-19-2017, 09:12 AM
Are those numbers region 6 only.

HarryToolips
04-19-2017, 12:32 PM
I'm not sure we need compulsory inspection. We are doing LEH and licences online. Why not report moose harvest online also? I believe yukon residents must report every harvest. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Right but I mean if they kept the GOS, rather than just using LEH to manage hunters, at least if we had compulsory inspection then they would know, rather than just speculation..

Caribou_lou
04-19-2017, 02:37 PM
Right but I mean if they kept the GOS, rather than just using LEH to manage hunters, at least if we had compulsory inspection then they would know, rather than just speculation..

Even if they keep GOS make it mandatory to report a harvest online or by phone within 10 days of kill date. Then you have numbers at least.

HarryToolips
04-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Totally agree

40incher
04-20-2017, 09:15 PM
Well when bow hunting in 6-04 for a few years now have seen maybe a couple of other bow hunters, did see the natives shoot a bunch of cows no bulls ( talked to the CO up there about a month ago, natives shot 7 cows in 1 day :( does not make any sense to me and all's he could do was shake his head). Would like to know where any solid data on guides quota being reduced or not can be found. Last season was up at the cabin for a month, last few days of September and all of October. We saw 12 different bulls, 4 within bow range (1 as close as 30 ft) but no ethical shots. During the gos did not see a bull but then again there were so many hunters going mach 4 on every rd the moose were pushed deep into the timber and the rut was a good one as the early weather was fairly cold so i think the bulls were laying low. On a side note, was the first time in 15 years hunting there that we did not get a moose.

This is where we, as resident hunters, are being screwed by the Wildlife Branch.

The FN's don't want to be allocated 300 bulls in South Skeena. They will harvest what they want, and bulls will be 10% or less. Our regulations work because we know that. Licensed hunters can only kill bulls, the railway kills and highway kills and FN kills of predominantly cows and calves evens everything out ... and we have a good bull:cow ratio as a result ... 35 bulls per 100 cows as of this winter according to the bureaucrats. So what's the problem?

The modest bow hunts in South Skeena are inconsequential in the harvest but large in hunter opportunity and participation. Unfortunately the bureaucrats have a biased view of it all. Their anti-hunting agenda is being made clear.

bushape
04-30-2017, 09:52 AM
Been hunting 6-02 for over 20 yrs. You would see moose everyday everywhere back then. Even up to 4-5 yrs ago they were still plenty. Wolves yes, hunters yes but still animals and sign. Last 3 seasons you can count the number seen collectively on one hand. All this just happens to coincide with the local FN's having taken ownership of the only barge capable of ferrying multiple vehicles across, which they did daily.

HarryToolips
04-30-2017, 09:49 PM
^^^^well with our increased dedicated funding that we should have in the near future, hopefully one of the first priorities the ministry takes into consideration is FN education, because the one time stewards of the land haven't yet figured out for themselves what their doing wrong...

cannotsin1
04-30-2017, 10:11 PM
Yep Leh numbers down, FN take what they want thus game numbers dwindling and cutting off more and more land use for the rest of us , guides getting fewer tags, less game every where. Thanks