PDA

View Full Version : First Lite Pants

mike-juliet
04-07-2017, 01:55 PM
I am going to be ordering some First Lite gear this spring. I'm stuck on sizing. I have a pair of 32" waist Sitka Ascent pants and they are on the snug side. I swung down to Bass Pro and tried on a pair of First Lite Kanab pants in a Large and of course they are just on the big side in the waist. No mediums in store to try on.

I Wear a 33" Levi's and a 34" inseam. Can anyone comment on the First Lite pant sizing? I'm 6' and roughly 190lb, athletic build.

charlie_horse
04-07-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm 6 ft and 175lbs and 33/32 waist Levi and have the medium Kanab. I don't find that they fit small so you might be fine. Be careful how you wash them because they will shrink. As absolutely comfortable as these pants are I'm not finding them to be too durable but first lite has been good with warranty. If I were to do it again I'd go with the corrugate pant I think. I also went from ascent to Kanab.

mike-juliet
04-07-2017, 04:23 PM
The Corrugate is what I am leaning towards, they do have a "Kanab 3.0" called the obsidian coming out soon. Based on the durability concern I will probably stick with the Corrugates.

How do you find the inseam? I'd rather get the Tall version and have them taken in vs having them be too short

charlie_horse
04-07-2017, 04:31 PM
I find the inseam to be fine and the pant to fit well over all.

SR80
04-08-2017, 07:14 AM
Id get a medium tall if i were you

Wentrot
04-08-2017, 07:57 AM
X2 Medium tall for you for sure

shottyshooter
04-08-2017, 07:33 PM
By their sizing chart I am an xl so I ordered xxl and I am glad I did. I am 6'1" and the inseam is ok on the xxl but the smaller sizes are a shorter inseam and I would definitely want the tall version if I was a smaller waist.

The kanab 2.0 are on sale from FL directley and were $185 Canadian to my door with (lucky me!) no duties etc billed at the border! The order processed Monday and was on my step Friday at 2:00.