PDA

View Full Version : Licence renewal

mrtires24
04-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Hi everyone...I scared the previous posts, but didn't see.

This will be the first time I renew my hunting licence. I am just wondering what I need to bring when I do it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I know you can do it over the internet, but I am horrible with computers.

Thanks a bunch!

Good2bCanadian
04-02-2017, 08:04 PM
Check here for info

http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/sports-culture/recreation/fishing-hunting/hunting

Fella
04-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Hi everyone...I scared the previous posts, but didn't see.

This will be the first time I renew my hunting licence. I am just wondering what I need to bring when I do it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I know you can do it over the internet, but I am horrible with computers.

Thanks a bunch!
You need to bring 2 passport photos and the tail feathers of a sooty grouse.

mrtires24
04-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the sarcasm.

my friend said I should have a letter sent from the government, but I don't remember seeing it.

i clicked the link, but am really bad with navigating through web sites.

do I bring in my old hunting liscence? Or is there anything else. I want to get it before the weekend.

thanks

Mulehahn
04-03-2017, 08:48 AM
You can do it online now. You just need your Fish and Wild Life ID (it replaced you hunter number last, same thing with 3 new numbers in front). If you go to the store you will just need that and a drivers license

mrtires24
04-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Thanks...I will have to do it at a store because I will need to have it by the weekend. Thanks!

LupieHunter
04-03-2017, 09:09 AM
Thanks...I will have to do it at a store because I will need to have it by the weekend. Thanks!
Call ahead of time and make sure they have either the old booklets or they are up and running for the new system. Not all vendors have the booklets or are fully set up and ready to go for the new system.