PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Bear Attact- BC Central Coast

britman101
03-25-2017, 03:23 PM
http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/worker-mauled-and-badly-injured-by-grizzly-attack-in-remote-

There was a grizzly bear attack on a forestry worker this week. The man is in hospital recovering from his injuries due to quick actions from his co-workers, but his injuries are extensive.

monasheemountainman
03-25-2017, 03:29 PM
been posted already

steel_ram
03-25-2017, 03:39 PM
What gets me is the amount of people that comment that they posted a picture of a black bear, especially the one for chek news. That includes people claiming to be hunters. I guess many assume Bart is the only template for a grizzly.

xcaribooer
03-25-2017, 03:43 PM
any update to how the guy is doing?
Just curious if these guys that work in the bush carry bear spray ?? Id have a can on each hip.

britman101
03-25-2017, 04:21 PM
From the one news report I read about the attack, one of his co-workers was carrying bear spray, and was able to drive the bear off with it. Hats off to that fella as he probably saved the guy's life.

Backwoods
03-25-2017, 04:48 PM
Awe man, hope he recovers the best that one can!! And the count starts, Stay safe out there men, woman and children!!!!

monasheemountainman
03-25-2017, 04:59 PM
that would get the ol ticker racin holy fack

RiverOtter
03-25-2017, 07:44 PM
From the one news report I read about the attack, one of his co-workers was carrying bear spray, and was able to drive the bear off with it. Hats off to that fella as he probably saved the guy's life.

It's a shame he wasn't packing something a little more "permanent"....
I'll never understand those who try and justify bear attacks so the bear can walk.
(Not directed at the quoted poster)