PDA

View Full Version : PAL Renewal FYI......

Taylor69
03-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Was time for my fire arms license renewal.
22 days from emailing it in to having it at my door.

no too bad!

Taylor

Rob
03-24-2017, 06:13 PM
That is good.

Rhyno
03-24-2017, 08:27 PM
Was time for my fire arms license renewal.
22 days from emailing it in to having it at my door.

no too bad!

Taylor

It seems random, my wife had a similar experience but mine was 3 months. It wasn't until I called the CFO of BC that they approved it. Not sure why some are fast and others are slow!

Mallardman23
03-25-2017, 06:45 AM
nine days for me.

Glassman
03-25-2017, 07:17 AM
8 months for me. I applied for it on line. After 5 months I phoned them and asked why I haven't got it yet. They said that they have no record of me applying. I gave them them the application number that I was given by the computer. They had no record of that number and wanted to know where I got that number from. I told them that "you gave it to me". They said "no we didn't." So I now had to re-apply the long way because the old PAL expired. 1.5 months after I applied the long way I phoned again. They said that they don't have it yet. They told me to call back in a couple of weeks. 2 weeks later they said they got it and it's sitting on an "fella"s desk waiting for him to get at it. A month later it finally arrived.
I started with the online application early in May and got PAL in mid December.
My son sent his in a month ago and he still does not have it.

swampthing
03-25-2017, 08:00 AM
I just realized mine was expiring in a week! Did the online thing which is always a struggle for me but after an hour of cursing it was done. Hope it don't take too long! Nothing worse than standing outside the gun shop looking for a "bootlegger"!

gneigum
03-25-2017, 10:20 AM
Did mine online. Sent it in mid December. Got it in the mail the end of Feb. No issues with this, just seems like wait times are all over the place.

DWEL
03-25-2017, 10:45 AM
Just did mine as well online.
10 days later card came in the mail.

WaterFowlin
03-25-2017, 05:17 PM
I'm a year away from renewal. But my card is pretty worn out from a poo wallet I used for a while.

Can i renew early? What's the associated costs?

all done online?