PDA

View Full Version : Go hunt 2017 is this our hunting future?

bownut
02-24-2017, 08:40 PM
Just watched a you tube video, not sure how to load it to this site, but since the States management policies seem to have all the funding, is this our future?

Check out go hunt 2017/ Elk shape.

Wow I so glad I am getting old.......

monasheemountainman
02-24-2017, 08:53 PM
This world is full of douchebagery, that's why I love to get out in the bush away from people and just enjoy the fact that I don't have to listen to anyone's bullshit, except for my hunting buddies..

todbartell
02-24-2017, 09:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HicnKwwi7n8

Salmon Belly
02-24-2017, 09:44 PM
Chew and talk -- was done there.

SB

Wentrot
02-24-2017, 09:45 PM
Sad........

AgSilver
02-25-2017, 12:20 AM
Did I miss something? The guy is a bit annoying but....otherwise....?

whitlers
02-25-2017, 01:16 AM

Same here?? Guy is kind of a goof but what gives?

mjplewak
03-03-2017, 05:11 PM
I am sorry, but I couldn't watch that longer then a minute...Too intense and too much information for something as simple and basic as hunting. Do these Poof-ters actually hunt?

tater
03-03-2017, 05:40 PM
So, a bunch of hipster hunters with a pay-for-use online resource for managing draw statistics in multiple states that guys apply for.
What do i care?

ps-With the transfer of Federal lands to States, and the impending sell off to private interests our American friends won't have anything resembling public access hunting as it is 20 years from now...It's already begun in Oregon and Alaska...

albravo2
03-03-2017, 06:09 PM
I'm reminded why I never click on links.

Remind me not to eat an apple while I'm filming myself with a selfie stick. Better yet, if you ever see me with a selfie stick, beat me to death with it.

GetLethal
03-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Yea, not quite sure where the beef is. If i was somewhere that used a complex points system, bonus points and had 18 year waits for areas, I'd want to have as much info as possible too.

todbartell
03-03-2017, 07:01 PM

Remind me not to eat an apple while I'm filming myself with a selfie stick. Better yet, if you ever see me with a selfie stick, beat me to death with it.

:mrgreen: hah

RiverOtter
03-03-2017, 08:08 PM
If i was somewhere that used a complex points system, bonus points and had 18 year waits for areas, I'd want to have as much info as possible too.
If I lived in a place like that, I'd be looking for a new place to live.....

Rhyno
03-03-2017, 08:50 PM

In case you didn't click on the link, this sums it up perfectly.

Bear Chaser
03-03-2017, 10:05 PM
WTF was that even about?

I get the feeling that more and more of these so-called experts are catering to people who like the idea of going hunting more than actually hunting.

604Stalker
03-04-2017, 07:43 AM
I wonder how many times they allbsay cool beard bro and sweet hat to eachother before any actual conversation occurs?

Wild one
03-04-2017, 08:00 AM
I wonder how many times they allbsay cool beard bro and sweet hat to eachother before any actual conversation occurs?

Anyone who has a beard and wears hats knows it takes at least 4 cool beards but only 1 sweet hat before you start a conversation

Beard must be acknowledged at a higher level do to the growing time involved. Hats anyone can buy so only need to comment once. If the person you are talking to has a beard that is truly superior you must add another cool beard as a sign of respect

I hope this helps you understand proper protocol

SR80
03-04-2017, 09:09 AM
those guys are instagram celebs! Don't ya know!?! Most here probably dont know what instagram is though.:-o

Red_Mist
03-04-2017, 09:25 AM
We as hunters have a bad habit of fighting amongst ourselves. It might be different then some of us hunt or what we are interested in but its obviously bringing a new generation into the sport.

HarryToolips
03-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Anyone who has a beard and wears hats knows it takes at least 4 cool beards but only 1 sweet hat before you start a conversation

Beard must be acknowledged at a higher level do to the growing time involved. Hats anyone can buy so only need to comment once. If the person you are talking to has a beard that is truly superior you must add another cool beard as a sign of respect

I hope this helps you understand proper protocol
Lol..............

BCLongshot
03-04-2017, 09:35 AM
ha ha ha ha ha

They're all the same...everywhere in the world :lol:

WesHarm
03-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Imagine our LEH multiplied by 100, would you not want a system that allowed you to narrow down the numbers and options to spit out only those LEH numbers your interested in doing? Rather then pouring over thousands of pages of LEH draw numbers, dates, zones, animals?