PDA

View Full Version : Spring Grizzly

Xenomorph
02-18-2017, 04:33 PM
I'm apologizing to everyone in advance, I didn't even want to apply until two days before deadline, then I checked the results today and BAM! I'm in.

It's a substitute, a little further than the area I was going for, 7-39

Needless to say I am stoked, and mentally ready to get this done. I'd appreciate any info, advice you guys could share. PM or call me if you want.

Thanks in advance.

palmer
02-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Good luck its a long way

Rackmastr
02-18-2017, 05:10 PM
Great area if you plan and go prepared you should get into some great bear action and have a heck of a trip. A few guys here have done that hunt in recent years so hopefully that will assist in the planning.

srupp
02-18-2017, 05:51 PM
Congradulations. .good luck.
Cheers
Srupp

02-18-2017, 06:09 PM
Have fun with your hunt Xo, take a few spares, contact the RCMP and native band nearby for their blessings too.

congrats on the draw, please share when your back.

CT

Trigger Happy
02-21-2017, 03:49 AM
Yup had 7-38 draw, check in with the band and get the invite, bring spares ( went through 3 ) lots of snow until early May even later, get a radio and get it programmed, your more likely to be killed by a log truck then a bear, seen lots of Blackie but no griz, actually seen everything but a grizzly, I Hunt alone and prefer to sleep in a hammock off ground, good luck, I'll be in the 7-23 at the same time, and make sure to monitor your grizz before you shoot, friend shot a female there and turned into a nightmare!