PDA

View Full Version : Posting / Reply Issues

IronNoggin
02-15-2017, 03:33 PM
For 2 days I have attempted multiple times to finish off the Vancouver Island Sheep thread.

Whether in reply or quote mode doesn't seem to matter. i can post small amounts of text, but every time I try a little longer and incorporate any pictures, I get shut down? Over and over (6 times now) the site has BOOTED me each time I've tried to post in this thread?? And then locks me out completely (as in ZERO Access) for 4 to 5 hours.

Don't know why, but I'm damn near ready to say forget about it...

Wondering...
Matt

IronNoggin
02-15-2017, 03:47 PM
Just tried again, same result. Here's what keeps coming up:

Oops!
Something went wrong. You’re not sure what — was it you? Was it the website? What do you do now?

You’ve requested a page — either by typing a URL directly into the address bar or clicking on an out-of-date link and you’ve found yourself in the middle of cyberspace nowhere.

http://huntingbc.ca/sad_deer.png

.................................................. ....................

WTF???

2chodi
02-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Same thing happened to me, including the lockout - I just gave up.

IronNoggin
02-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Tried a completely new thread to finish that one off.
Exactly the same result, but only difference a Total Lockout for an hour & twenty...

...I just gave up.

aYup! :x
Nog

kennyj
02-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Hi Nog,
Sometimes I''l type it in word ( libre office etc...) first then copy and post it here. Usually works.
kenny

IronNoggin
02-15-2017, 07:19 PM
... Sometimes I''l type it in word ( libre office etc...) first then copy and post it here. Usually works.

Hi Kenny, thanks but did try that too (MicroSoft word). Still failed??

I simply give up. No more stories from me for a spell it would seem...
Salavie... Not like they'll be missed anyway.

Cheers,
Nog

Whonnock Boy
02-15-2017, 07:26 PM
C'mon.... does Noggy need a hug? :lol: Your stories are appreciated good sir. Methinks it's just something silly, and or an easy fix.

Bonz
02-16-2017, 08:12 AM
i went through that recently to. seems fixed for my end now, few of us had same glitch at same time.

MB_Boy
02-16-2017, 08:18 AM
Matt....I was having the same issue on a couple threads a while back and just chose to leave them alone. Same lock out and same pop up screen as noted in your second post.

Problem just seems to have gone away as I avoided the 2 threads.

Only person who could try and figure this out would be Spink.

kennyj
02-16-2017, 01:28 PM
Hi Kenny, thanks but did try that too (MicroSoft word). Still failed??

I simply give up. No more stories from me for a spell it would seem...

Cheers,
Nog
I love your story's! Keep trying. I went through the same thing with posting photos. Very frustrating!!
kenny

IronNoggin
02-16-2017, 01:35 PM
C'mon.... does Noggy need a hug? :lol:

LOL! Not so much. Just right frustrated trying repeatedly to post and getting booted each time. :mad:

I'll give it one more go, and then simply leave that one alone should it not work out...

Annnnd... Results are in. Another No Go. Abandoning any further thoughts of ever finishing that one here... :sad:

Cheers,
Nog