PDA

View Full Version : HH Impertech in lower mainland?

ElectricDyck
02-06-2017, 12:20 PM
After reading all the great reviews of the impertech 2 rain gear I'd love to take a look at it and try it on before ordering, is there anywhere that sells it in the lower mainland?

Bass Pro has it on their website but the tswassen store doesn't stock it and wont be in the future, same with cabelas in abby..

Worst case I can order from cabelas us and ship it back if it doesnt fit..they are pretty good about that, just a bit of a pain in the ass..could drive down but would rather not especially if you get their and they're out of stock..

Omenator
02-06-2017, 12:23 PM
I got mine at Marks work world warehouse in Abby.

ElectricDyck
02-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Hmmm didnt even think to check there, thanks, will check it out..

adriaticum
02-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Hmmm didnt even think to check there, thanks, will check it out..

and you have a bcwf discount there i believe

MichelD
02-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Any Mark's

Sitkaspruce
02-06-2017, 06:43 PM
Yup, even up here it is for sale!!

Cheers

SS

SaintSix
02-07-2017, 06:37 PM
yea I picked mine up at marks aswell, seems hit or miss if they have it in stock.

ElectricDyck
02-07-2017, 07:46 PM
So went to Marks tried on the Impertech 2..jacket and pants fit surprisingly big, I don't think I've ever worn a medium in anything..pretty impressed with the stretchy ness and the weight of the jacket. The bib pants are nice, especially the double knees, but a little heavy for backpacking..talked to the lady about the waist pants, apparently they used to stock them, she says if HH still makes them she could probably get them..I read on the Alaska outdoors forum the waist pant are quite a bit lighter..

Anyway my goretex gear is now demoted to road hunting in good weather lol

Useyourfeet
02-07-2017, 07:59 PM
I would just check in at Marks when you're out and about. They make single layer bins that are lighter than he double knees and I find the pants show up every so often too.

Stone C. Killer
02-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Barneys hh is better than marks