PDA

View Full Version : Untimely Helicopter

thedarts
01-27-2017, 11:48 PM
Hi all. I would like to first thank everyone who contributes to the fourm. This past year was my first hunting and thanks to the help of family, friends and everyone who contributes here I was able to find some success. Thanks again very much.

Anyways... A good friend and I where heading out for a hike in mulie hunt in late September. We hiked up the trail for around 2 hours before we reached our camp site near a nice bit of alpine at around 2000m. My favourite thing about this spot is that it's in an area that doesn't allow motorized vehicles.
So we set up camp and have a snack. And as we are getting prepared to head out we hear a helicopter and it's heading our way. The piolet was a real mavric and buzzed the tower of our camp. Then he hovered over our hunting ground for a while and proceeded to land on a ridge not more the a kilometre away from our camp. We tried to get ready and hustle over to see what all the fuss was about but they took off before we could see where they had landed. They flew away into the sunset leaving us to think what all that may have done to our chances of finding a nice buck. And to wonder Is it legal to land a chopper in a no motorized vehicle zone? Has anyone else ever had a similar experience?

Mike_R
01-28-2017, 12:53 AM
Years ago a buddy and I were waiting for a billy to come over a ridge to graze as we had observed him do for a couple of afternoons. Just as he was about to do so a chopper buzzed him/us and spooked him off along the ridge. Very frustrating!

monasheemountainman
01-28-2017, 01:11 AM
could be forestry, what type of chopper?

Chopper
01-28-2017, 01:31 AM
I was a commercial heli pilot ... unless it was actually a park, yes it was legal. Obviously it easnt a park, because you were hunting ...And no, my name on this forum has nothing to do with my previous profession

sparkes3
01-28-2017, 07:26 AM
best to take video/pics and record any markings on air traffic that is harassing hunters or animals and report it asap

Big Lew
01-28-2017, 07:37 AM
Had a chopper come in and land on the boat launch at the head of Stave Lake
while I was in the middle of loading my canoe. Pilot never gave me a chance to
get out of the way so consequently the backwash from his props knocked over
bike bicycle and scattered some of my gear. Fortunately none went into the water.
One of the passengers apologized and helped me, but the others and the pilot
thought it was funny. I would have loved to have a chance to thump that prick
but he took off.

thedarts
01-28-2017, 08:52 AM
It was just regular passenger chopper. My guess would be a 4 seater....
Damn. Scared away a potential goat! That's brutal. At lease for me they scared hypothetical anamials that may or may not have been there anyway.
Good idea about taking a video sparkes. I'm always the last guy to think I need a pic/vid. It's something that I am trying to get better at as the gf likes to see what it's like out there

finngun
01-28-2017, 10:42 AM
I dont think ya can do nothing about it..harassing legal hunt,,,no way to prove it..:shock: suck it up..

j270wsm
01-28-2017, 11:03 AM
I was a commercial heli pilot ... unless it was actually a park, yes it was legal. Obviously it easnt a park, because you were hunting ...And no, my name on this forum has nothing to do with my previous profession

Just because he was hunting that particular area doesn't mean it wasn't/can't be a park. There are lots of provincial parks that can be hunted

444marlin
01-28-2017, 11:32 AM
This chopper was sitting besides the Parks Cabin in Itcha. (fall of 2104)
They were conducting some grass studies in the park.
We got our bull up in the flats one morning. The Parks Manager heard the shots
and came a looking. It did not take them long to find us.
He checked my sons tag, our licences, and was off. A first for us.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/P9170354_resized.jpg

tipper
01-28-2017, 07:33 PM

Why did you quit flying? I tried to get into it years ago but wasn't any money being on standby in some bumf*ck place flying a piston powered piece of crap.

mike31154
01-28-2017, 09:27 PM
Most pilots are professional & exercise due care when in control of their aircraft. Those that don't, typically don't last that long in the profession or hobby if they are recreational flyers. Getting a license to fly is not cheap & I reckon once earned, the average flyer doesn't want to lose it? Could be any number of reasons the fellow in the helo buzzed you & put down not far away. The beauty of a helo, is it can land almost anywhere. Of course there are yahoos as well.

Here's some info on the matter of minimum altitude.

Minimum Altitude
Over a built-up area (City, Town, Village, or assembly of persons), an aircraft must be flown at a sufficient altitude to allow a safe emergency landing, and at no time should that be below 1000’ above the highest obstacle within a 2000’ radius (except for the purposes of landing or taking-off).
Over non-populous areas, an aircraft must be flown at an altitude that does not present a hazard to person or property, and at no time less than 500’ distance from any person, vessel, vehicle or structure (except for the purposes of landing or taking-off).

Got the info here.

http://www.langleyflyingschool.com/Pages/Canadian%20Aviation%20Regulations.html#Minimum%20A ltitude

Personally, I've had more hunts disturbed by vehicle traffic (trucks, atvs, motorbikes, sleds) than flying machines. Part of the deal in our modern world.

Chopper
01-28-2017, 09:59 PM
This thread is terrible ....

Robson
02-03-2017, 12:07 PM
As long as the helicopter operator has a permit to land in the Provincial Park there is nothing illegal about it. If the helicopter is privately owned he can land in any provincial park out there. If you were not in a park then the helicopter can land anywhere he wants as long as he is not imposing danger to anyone on the ground.

Rotorwash
02-05-2017, 11:03 AM
This chopper was sitting besides the Parks Cabin in Itcha. (fall of 2104)
They were conducting some grass studies in the park.
We got our bull up in the flats one morning. The Parks Manager heard the shots
and came a looking. It did not take them long to find us.
He checked my sons tag, our licences, and was off. A first for us.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/P9170354_resized.jpg

That looks like interiors 206.

bonecolecter
02-05-2017, 11:24 AM
there is something u can do!iv read and seen some of this shit before, guide outfitters over doing it with planes and be ing asses,and thay not bright anuff to think others no were there camps are? so go ahead, buz me my hunting spots or the criters ahead of me/us we may jus head for your camp and weight for them and there PLANE, some things....are just not worth letting go on!

rocksteady
02-05-2017, 12:00 PM
there is something u can do!iv read and seen some of this shit before, guide outfitters over doing it with planes and be ing asses,and thay not bright anuff to think others no were there camps are? so go ahead, buz me my hunting spots or the criters ahead of me/us we may jus head for your camp and weight for them and there PLANE, some things....are just not worth letting go on!

Are you implying vigilante justice? Without knowing the details of what went down.

604redneck
02-05-2017, 12:09 PM
There are many parks you are allowed to hunt in.

Rotorwash
02-05-2017, 12:26 PM
In my experience most animals are disturbed very little by aircraft, even helicopters. Ive seen deer moose and bears wander in and out areas where slinging operations are being carried out, without caring that a helicopter is hovering 150ft above them. sometimes even bedding down. Ive got a great video my wife took while warming up in the pickup of a coyote coming over and sitting beside her truck watching some heli-logging.. right at the log landing.

Most pilots I know are very courteous and go out of their way to not disturb people. From the sounds of your story I would guess that it was BCFS or a CO checking you out.

If I had a helicopter fly over where I was hunting I would find a vantage point to watch. Animals are curious and might come to the edge of cover to see what the noise was or might bump them from their beds. but they wont go far.

BTW Most helicopter utility work takes place at 150 - 500ft.

RadHimself
02-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Ive gotten buzzed by a chopper quite a few times up by stuart lake... guy flew over my truck maybe 200' up then followed me as i walked. Came back an hour or two later. Found me again and did a real slow circle above me, buddy was lookin down at me through the bubble. See that chopper every year aswell as a small black one. The red/white is a 206/huey the black one is a small two seater. Neither have tail #'s that ive seen or id have found out who it is by now

Rotorwash
02-05-2017, 12:46 PM
By law all canadian aircraft have to have registration marks. On helicopters it must be marked on the belly in contrasting color of a certain size. I cant remember off the top of my head exactly but its 10" tall lettering or so. You can go on transport canadas website and search the civil register to get the owners name.

A huey is a 204 or 205.. not a 206.

Amphibious
02-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Ive gotten buzzed by a chopper quite a few times up by stuart lake... guy flew over my truck maybe 200' up then followed me as i walked. Came back an hour or two later. Found me again and did a real slow circle above me, buddy was lookin down at me through the bubble. See that chopper every year aswell as a small black one. The red/white is a 206/huey the black one is a small two seater. Neither have tail #'s that ive seen or id have found out who it is by now

There is a massive difference between a 206 and a Huey (I fly both). A few things for the uninformed:

Pilots circle or inspect those they see in the bush all the time. I've called in quite a few "Rescues" over the years, and even given guys a ride into town because they were broke down someplace ugly. We may not be harassing you.

Hunters hunt in cutblocks. A lot of our work happens in cutblocks. low altitude passes are common with growth audits, game counts, etc. We may not be harassing you.

We're busy up there. multiple radios, a gps & map, passengers talking, and just flying can soak up all of our attention. We may not even know you're there while conducting our work.

ALL Aircraft have large registration marks. C-XXXX is what it will look like. If it starts with an N, it's a yank ship, and in transit someplace. If there isn't any rego, it's because they're running drugs, and trust me, they're not going to waste the time to ruin your hunt.

Aircraft ID. Robinson R22 and R44. Piston pounders, popular with private pilots.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/R44_helicopter.jpg

Bell 206 ( Jetbuggy and Longdog)

http://www.airliners.net/aircraft-data/bell-206-jetranger/71

Astar (Eurotrash :) )

http://www.questralhelicopters.com/_gui/as350b2.png

Bell Medium Series. (Huey, few different configs, all look the same to a layman)

http://www.mustanghelicopters.com/img/ourfleet/helicos/bell205A.jpg

In closing, advocating or threatening to shoot, tamper with, or otherwise f&ck with an aircraft is a federal crime and taken very seriously. Think before you post.

TimberPig
02-05-2017, 04:14 PM
That looks like interiors 206.

That is Interior's machine, and is currently (and has been for several years) the provincial government (FLNRO's) contract machine for aerial survey work etc. for the Cariboo region. If parks or range staff, biologists etc were doing grass sampling, it would be the unit booked, unless it was unavailable at the time, so the story fits with what he was told.

RadHimself
02-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Huey yes, typo. Twin engined huey not a jet ranger.

red stripes on a white body, nothing on the tail. Big bubble in the side windows saw the guys face lookin straight down at me. The black one has NO visible markings looks like that r22/r44 but jet black. Small two seats flies contour of the earth. Went rippin over me towards falkland (line of travel). Appeared to take off from near the water resevoir on the stuart/esperon fork.

like i said, seen the same choppers several times

came straight to where i was parked in a straight line on the west side of terrace mountian, did a circle over my pick-up and flew over me as i hiked down a ridge

even saw a jet black seaknight this summer flying low over ok lake from the construction on westside road heading towards the bridge. Dont see them around much, if ever

bonecolecter
02-06-2017, 01:23 PM
i was mostly talking planes,and in my own experience GO's.i no of to people hunting by choppers,and i no a guy who has a chopper no numbers,so the talk about its eleagal? lol only apples to those fallowing rules,one of the guys i no (ex BOSS)had his kids go up river in a jet boat set up camp,and start up sheep hill,he got dropped off on top by the chopper, never herd how he did,i was discussted,i work hard for my...... attempts at sheep

Rotorwash
02-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Astar (Eurotrash :) )

Well what can I say... at least you dont need to keep a bucket under them at night to keep the oil from staining the hangar floor :razz:

Bowzone_Mikey
02-06-2017, 07:36 PM
wait until you get buzzed by a 209 ... that will make ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside

The civy version of a Cobra AH-1

Used a lot in South America for lifting ... some are used in Canada

RustyBrit
02-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Sweet baby 8 pound 6 ounce Jesus. Most of you guys are clueless and in some cases (I'm lookin at you bonecolector) illiterate?

To the original post, keep hunting. I was aerial fertilizing with a Hughes 500 in the Boston Bar area a few years back and had a guy flag me down to help him load a HOG of a deer. He said he used the sound of the helicopter as noise camouflage to sneak from tree to tree and catch up to the deer and blast him.

Rotorwash and Chopper - I read this post and I think about watching movies when they put a 2per noise track over an AStar taking off... and you just cringggge. Everyone is an expert when it comes to our "black ops" helicopter businesses. And $hit, I can't wait until I see a Cobra flying in Canada. Hoorah! I wouldn't hold my breath.

bonecolecter
02-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Sweet baby 8 pound 6 ounce Jesus. Most of you guys are clueless and in some cases (I'm lookin at you bonecolector) illiterate?

To the original post, keep hunting. I was aerial fertilizing with a Hughes 500 in the Boston Bar area a few years back and had a guy flag me down to help him load a HOG of a deer. He said he used the sound of the helicopter as noise camouflage to sneak from tree to tree and catch up to the deer and blast him.

Rotorwash and Chopper - I read this post and I think about watching movies when they put a 2per noise track over an AStar taking off... and you just cringggge. Everyone is an expert when it comes to our "black ops" helicopter businesses. And $hit, I can't wait until I see a Cobra flying in Canada. Hoorah! I wouldn't hold my breath.
just don't get you guys?k...i don't spell so good,i spent most my school days on a trap line or chain dear,spank me!lol and not having a clue?this stuff is real.im just telling what happened CRITIC,lol

elch jager
02-06-2017, 10:40 PM
... and the ignore list continues to grow....

...funny how I have gone from lactose intolerant to musically intolerant to just plain intolerant.... must be getting old.

From what I have seen - game doesn't stay away for long. Within 30 minutes of landing, we had a curious Grizzly right up to the helo. He skiddadled when the turbine toggle was flipped and the rotors started to slowly spool up. A few elk have made quick tracks to the trees only to reappear feeding about 45 minutes later... totally oblivious to us fishing.

I doubt the pilot even saw you, and if he did - not likely being malicious in anyway. Could have been looking for a wave to ensure you were all ok - not stuck in a remote spot injured or hungry. Kind of like the rule of the water - you are obliged to help anyone in distress. Also, when you have air access you sometimes take it for granted and forget what it is like to bust your butt hiking in.. when a flyer just drops in... there is resentment that they didn't earn that location through hard work... I have been on both sides of that.

Friend of mine just upgraded the Robby 44 to an airbus eurocopter E130... doesn't hunt big game though, just fishes. I got to get him off ducks n geese and interested in moose, elk and gbear.... or at least be on call to ferry us in and longline an animal out - that would give us ultimate access to some tough to hunt spots.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/riseform/DSC_2261e.jpg
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/riseform/DSC_2261e.jpg)

mike31154
02-06-2017, 11:28 PM
I like it when they're timely, like this souped up Jet Ranger, with a ski basket, ready to haul my carcass into the back country for a week of ski touring.

https://zzlpmg.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y3mBX5LQUMwkkJO2CpMWsj6K8zlrDkObTySLRoy1Gxb9hJX-eBhSet564sdOLFiCkZvJBk1_GX5EmrJ3XUwLFa5x7MvHRxo-U5u8CUJYRaIPPtxcnMyQ1VvObF92nfXwzFR9eHN9BXJCiLnkAk nFMOqIx58huUd8m2OPxowENOG8Og?width=1024&height=681&cropmode=none

Not picky, an A-Star does the job quite nicely as well.

https://4vymva.bl3301.livefilestore.com/y3mATqFHYmy3VEVKZTHOPjClWDcKTUy2MBP4bf3A9o-82RBUDM2nTHHCYs0MpRd_K9ABIy9DSMXC1-2UxhQ97kfVXgyPbqGdNFhQBNFRxXmVHaaUn1bNgBUsIWRLOMqN fkbEVNZm78rnZA-ocTWCfzSEDeat2PBUa5HfYsAFAWPP_w?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none

j270wsm
02-07-2017, 09:53 AM
or at least be on call to ferry us in and longline an animal out - that would give us ultimate access to some tough to hunt spots.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/riseform/DSC_2261e.jpg)

Might want to re read the hunting regs. Using a chopper to transport hunters or their gear or animals by helicopter is illigal in bc.

Amphibious
02-07-2017, 10:03 AM
wait until you get buzzed by a 209 ... that will make ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside

The civy version of a Cobra AH-1

Used a lot in South America for lifting ... some are used in Canada

Never seen or heard of a 209 in Canada. Are you thinking of Vertol or Ch47?

elch jager
02-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Might want to re read the hunting regs. Using a chopper to transport hunters or their gear or animals by helicopter is illigal in bc.

Thx, will have a close read... float plane cool... chopper not...??? hardly seems equitable...

Rotorwash
02-07-2017, 02:44 PM
I doubt there will ever be a civilian 209 in canada. But it would be pretty cool to stuff a bubble window and hook on to log with or bucket on fires.
We were recently working with a K-max and that thing is a beast

Bowzone_Mikey
02-07-2017, 05:38 PM

Maybe ... but I know what a Chinook is ... My Brother is one of the few in Canada certified to work on the F models in Canada

I know Chile uses the 209s as a Civy machine

I know they are available as a Civy machine

I would think someone in Canada would find a use for one

caddisguy
02-07-2017, 07:20 PM
I took my brother (not a hunter yet) along on a trip back in November. We set up in a spot a couple hours before last light.

Sitting there doing the occasional rattle, making the odd call, listening to critters and enjoying the scenery, my brother turns to me and whispers "this is awesome... I totally get why you do this. Nobody around for miles... so peaceful, so free... just awesome man"

About 30 seconds later we hear a chopper in the distance... it is getting closer and louder, closer and louder. Before we knew it, the chopper cruised in and hovered about 30 yards over our heads.

It was carrying a basket, dumping fertilizer and reloading from a truck down on the road. This repeated several times. The suspense was killing me... when is he going to dump his load on us?! I got the camera rolling every time but it never happened. He dumped fertilizer everywhere except on us. He must have known we were there. Clearly I need new camo.

Chopper
02-07-2017, 07:20 PM

I ferried a machine to White Horse once, company i was working for leased it out. I jumped on commercial flight home, When i was boarding at the White Horse airport, there was an Apache Longbow on the ramp ... Have to admit, i was a little taken back.

A couple years later, I did see two Apache's flying tandem up discovery passage as well ... likely heading to Alaska. The main rotor on those things pound air with some surprising thump for an aircraft that size.

rocksteady
02-07-2017, 08:27 PM
My favorite machine, sound wise, is the 214. When it comes in with those big slappers pounding air it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Chopper
02-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Ive sat seat meat in the 214 a bit logging ... it was an adventure to say the least

JAGRMEISTER
02-08-2017, 04:19 PM
"Forestry" doesn't own helicopters!

Amphibious
02-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Maybe ... but I know what a Chinook is ... My Brother is one of the few in Canada certified to work on the F models in Canada

I know Chile uses the 209s as a Civy machine

I know they are available as a Civy machine

I would think someone in Canada would find a use for one

Chile Seems to have one or two in commercial service. Outside of the military they are and incredibly rare machine. They cannot be registered in canada as all 209's started life as Cobras, and Transport Canada does not allow former military parts or aircraft to be commercially registered in canada. The first machine I ever sat in was a Cobra on the deck of the USS Guadalcanal while it was docked in Manama.

A couple years later, I did see two Apache's flying tandem up discovery passage as well ... likely heading to Alaska. The main rotor on those things pound air with some surprising thump for an aircraft that size.

Spent time along side them in the middle east and Idaho. Used to get stuck in with them on approach to Boise. Big heavy pigs.

Ive sat seat meat in the 214 a bit logging ... it was an adventure to say the least

600hrs being a sandbag in one, my fist gig out of school. Miss it, was an "adventure" for sure.

Chopper
02-08-2017, 05:30 PM
600hrs being a sandbag in one, my fist gig out of school. Miss it, was an "adventure" for sure. Ya some guys had iron guts ... i wasnt one of them lol

mike31154
02-08-2017, 10:32 PM
214? Learned something about helos on the hunting forum of all places! And I do have a bit of a background with the egg beaters... Here's one of our Cdn. Air Force UH-1Ns over the Colorado River on the way to Yuma Arizona back in the '80s. The 212 is the civilian derivative of the twin engine UH-1N. I had no idea a powerhouse single engine Huey existed! Thought the single engine era ended with the original old 205.
https://zl3leq.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y3mLtqdmPDy7f3gHXHd6N_hczMQ0PmFbt2W-5j7k5sfdz-DMshEulYixbkhNlWeN9bNafaoichHUy1EYH8wMyiisZtqTg9er CbWQB8R-lPB8S1Cryzanq1PidNgsgi9bt3a1Uv1pXId12KCapJv6HclEyZ HCWJ0-TQzXeQ4GMjeNws?width=660&height=515&cropmode=none

...and up the continent the other way, at CFS Alert, here's a 408 Sqn UH-1N ready to be winched into a Herc for transport back to Edmonton.
https://zl3keq.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y3m75qAUAa3oTK2DMSJ7-y7Vs_N0PHjrOgJo4KKZL6eAQrV_Np5f4kBmU1E3JNc42EZEz9Q GzUm172f7i36O0wgCfU-KMZzSu6iIxZlrRQThfDQhI0ALhD96SuJK0-lgFhGfiG9d_wCdmr07uPCtRn40Z8G59KacsqcMvndINnem3E?w idth=660&height=433&cropmode=none

Chopper
02-08-2017, 11:14 PM
214? Learned something about helos on the hunting forum of all places! And I do have a bit of a background with the egg beaters... Here's one of our Cdn. Air Force UH-1Ns over the Colorado River on the way to Yuma Arizona back in the '80s. The 212 is the civilian derivative of the twin engine UH-1N. I had no idea a powerhouse single engine Huey existed! Thought the single engine era ended with the original old 205.

https://r4lngw.bl3301.livefilestore.com/y3mQqMDf4X1sbu4MJ_KhZsG2jxXuaCAX_U4e-t2htKbQCX381w2pqiysFBY_VWFZDav3ssjYFPYD5MDkDJ_eue8 E3VJ4doBaRo6Lp-wYat7dGyk0KumFN3cT4K5X2LfTKg_W0OdqvcTGygRqa-lN9MvVkaUOpZGfo2NVEX1KCOUJWc?width=968&height=755&cropmode=none

...and up the continent the other way, at CFS Alert, here's a 408 Sqn UH-1N ready to be winched into a Herc for transport back to Edmonton.

https://r4kxmg.blu.livefilestore.com/y3mUFiS-AGHolRZxT2veC9dfZEzhzKGNLwrqiFQfNKCOx47ZBKOJ0PZ0jl 2nspIsQQIw4d1OSSOZJiLSWOg3IHbPK_UUoG4r04u2PNKu4v-aP1P1PahyCrogSnAlQRyTvJReiSbqkUbhSgrjVl3G9wy2KyKB8 vVu6X4mhO80aQG-EM?width=951&height=624&cropmode=none

There are not many of them left in canada, that i know of Transwest helicopters has one left ... maybe two, same with Black Tusk. They are run pretty hard ... they get crashed.

Rotorwash
02-09-2017, 12:07 PM
East-West and Mustang have some 214s as well. There's also a couple 214STs in canada now as well

Chopper
02-09-2017, 12:11 PM
East-West and Mustang have some 214s as well. There's also a couple 214STs in canada now as well

East West was one i was trying to remember ...

Amphibious
02-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Brumby 1
Dark Tooth 2
Transexual 1 (possibly 0, I think they turned into an AMO for the most part, own a 412 now?)
NorthSouth 1

Mcd's in Aus have a handful. around 20 left in civilian service worldwide.

Chopper
02-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Last time i spoke with Jeff, they had a 412, and a 214 ... that was a couple years ago. I desperately tried to get some time on the 412. But they just didnt have much work for it. 412 is probbaly the only machine i would consider a job on these days. It would be cojo more for fun than anything

Amphibious
02-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Last time i spoke with Jeff, they had a 412, and a 214 ... that was a couple years ago. I desperately tried to get some time on the 412. But they just didn't have much work for it. 412 is probably the only machine i would consider a job on these days. It would be cojo more for fun than anything

if you have a Group IV and don't mind a circus of epic proportions, I know of a seat meat spot on a 212....

Thought about chasing a 412 (I have a handful of PIC on the 212, but all of it looking strait down), but I REALLY want nothing to do with Ft. Mac anymore ;)

Chopper
02-09-2017, 05:53 PM
I dont have group 4 and im Not interested in free to teeter ... i let my license go, Id have to rip down to vic to renew it in a timely fashion.It would be more if there was a fire and 412 was on a platter. Which is pretty much a zero chance these days. I do pretty well working at home. It would be for fun. Probably will go renew it at some point this spring.

I have a buddy that would laugh in my face if i started messing with helicopters again, id never hear the end of it lol