PDA

View Full Version : WSS parking lot in PRINCE GEORGE

kendoo
01-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Monday morning I parked my vehicle in parking lot in front (2 rows back) of WSS store got out of truck & a guy pushes a paper in my face telling me this is aWss parking lot & couldn't park there. Paper says license plate has been recorded & if found to be parked in there again it would be impounded. WTF he didn't even ask if I was going in his store or somewhere else. So a heads up don't get impounded. Been going into WSS sense the day it opened bought 2 guns many $ on other supplies, sorry no more.

BRvalley
01-11-2017, 05:52 PM
was it a WSS employee?

I think a lot of people have been using the perimeter parking lots around the downtown core since the license plate scanners came into operation for parking bylaw

Bonz
01-11-2017, 05:54 PM
wasnt there a story about them booting some guy that used to sit and just read in their lot a while back, think it was a diff store of theirs though maybe

swampthing
01-11-2017, 06:15 PM
I would have brought it to WSS attention. I find its usually guys shopping in WSS that take up the other stores spots, like I usually do!

Ozone
01-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Did you complain in the store or just here?

moosinaround
01-11-2017, 07:42 PM
hmmm, I have a resident hunter sticker on my back window, visit wss usually once a week. Usually spend a few bucks there weekly since I can't spend it at Nechako. Is not going to be good for them if they impound my wheels. I can order online just as easy as drive down town! Wonder if it was a wss rep? Moosin

markomoose
01-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Not that I condone voilence but I woulda asked for identification then kicked him in the groin!

LYKTOHUNT
01-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Not that I condone voilence but I woulda asked for identification then kicked him in the groin!

Not necessarily in that order maybe

Toadhunter
01-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Customer service at WSS is rather low in my opinion.

I prefer to go to Nechako myself

kendoo
01-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Meeting with store manager today

J_06
01-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Customer service at WSS is rather low in my opinion.

I prefer to go to Nechako myselfNow that is an understatement! Bunch of mouth breathing, donkey stroking goat ****ers manning the counters. The one older lady at the gun counter is really nice but the other ones a total bitch, just a rotten ole thing. The others are just, well let's say it's not hard to figure out why they work at wss in the first place. The only other person on The floor in there that won't run away is the older gentleman who kinda looks like a stoned Rodney Dangerfield. Come back nechako!

Toadhunter
01-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Good luck meeting with the store manager. He can sell ice to a smart eskimo. Trust me on that one. He will offer you a substantial discount on some merchandise and stick it to you still!

kendoo
01-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Met with store manager this morn & got a sorry for bad experience, will be contacting BROOKWOOD PROPERTIES INC. as they are the building owners and enforce the parking rules and ask they be more diplamatic. Also make sure my licence plate # is taken off there bad boy list WHOPPY DOO

kendoo
01-12-2017, 04:42 PM
And we MISTACHIO was bad lol

kendoo
01-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Yeah used to stop in WSS in Edmonton service was even worse than PG maybe we shouldn't have complained about MISTACHIO lol

Gateholio
01-12-2017, 05:21 PM

Mustachio? Haha :)

todbartell
01-12-2017, 05:26 PM
hah Moustacha

TARCHER
01-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Now that is an understatement! Bunch of mouth breathing, donkey stroking goat ****ers manning the counters. The one older lady at the gun counter is really nice but the other ones a total bitch, just a rotten ole thing. The others are just, well let's say it's not hard to figure out why they work at wss in the first place. The only other person on The floor in there that won't run away is the older gentleman who kinda looks like a stoned Rodney Dangerfield. Come back nechako! Absolutely worth the drive to Vanderhoof. make a day of it, come home the back way and see game, as well the logging trucks keep you on your toes.

bigredchev
01-12-2017, 06:06 PM
I heard it was a new marketing ploy by Mark at nechako....

Buckmeister
01-12-2017, 06:22 PM
When I was in PG a few summers back I sat in that parking lot with my kids and ate a pizza for lunch. Can't recall if I actually walked in the store or not.

Boner
01-17-2017, 09:06 PM

I see him often when I'm in camp. He's always been nice enough to me.

todbartell
01-17-2017, 09:11 PM
Duane is a hell of a guy. Just not cut out for retail. Two cartridges existed in his world, the 270WSM and 338 Win Mag. :mrgreen:

swampthing
01-18-2017, 06:07 PM
I didn't like him at first but after I got to know him he was a great guy. Like you said, not a retail guy!! He would be a lot of fun at a campfire.