PDA

View Full Version : Sheep Hunting

Big Bucks
07-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Anybody here know how the sheep are doing up in the ashnola area and how are the sheep near Crater lake doing ? 2 years ago when i was up there all i saw was 3 point bucks it was wierd , there must be a gene problem up there , my sheep hunt got snowed out . If anyone knows anything it would be great to here about it , it would be a shame if they were lost .

WoodOx
07-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Would be a shame if what were lost?

The sheep are healthy in Ashnola, with both full and 3/4 curls kicking around.

Impossible and unlikely that anyone can or will tell you where to look, best thing to do would be to head up there and glass glass glass, i know people that find them quite often so theyre there. Furthermore, they arent static, they move a lot :D

best of luck

Big Bucks
07-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Ya i know where the sheep are i'm just wondering how they did with this big snow fall this year , and did anyone notice the 3 point thing there?

bighornbob
07-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Its the best cali herd in the province. Lots of sheep on both sides of the ashnola.

BHB

Stone Sheep Steve
07-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Its the best cali herd in the province. Lots of sheep on both sides of the ashnola.BHB

Except Kamloops of course:wink:.

SSS

bcfarmer
07-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Ya i know where the sheep are i'm just wondering how they did with this big snow fall this year , and did anyone notice the 3 point thing there?

no big snowfall on crater or the lower similkameen...perty much a normal winter

as for the 3 pt thing...there has been some huge 3pts running around up there...150 plus class as 3pts...all the good bucks have been shot...lol

bcf

horshur
07-05-2007, 05:45 PM
no big snowfall on crater or the lower similkameen...perty much a normal winter

as for the 3 pt thing...there has been some huge 3pts running around up there...150 plus class as 3pts...all the good bucks have been shot...lol

bcf

yeh sure--just spend some time with a spotter after the season closes--some dandy bucks on Crater to be sure.

bcfarmer
07-05-2007, 06:53 PM
yeh sure--just spend some time with a spotter after the season closes--some dandy bucks on Crater to be sure.

shhhhhhhhhh

probably just passing through

GoatGuy
07-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Seen some dandies up on Crater.