PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Everything this time...

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 06:22 AM
On Sat afternoon Nov 12 I went away for a quick overnight hunting trip I had recently just last Saturday night Nov 5 purchased a used 2009 Rokon 2 wheel drive motorcycle (yes chain drive on both the front and rear wheels)

Since the last theft I have been extremely diligent on unloading everything from my truck/camper/trailer but I was feeling sick so I came home early this afternoon Between Abbotsford and Chilliwack parked the truck it was raining super hard si I came into the house sat down on the computer for a few minutes but still feeling sick I then sat down at the couch watched a few minutes of the news then still feeling sick promply fell asleep on the couch instead of going out and cleaning out the truck/camper/trailer.

At 1:19am my neighbour called waking me I couldn't believe what time it was and that I had slept so long he asked if my truck was stolen I looked out it was gone in a later call he told me he had heard it start up then stall it took him max 3 minutes to find my phone number and call me 2 min later I was in my old f150 racing around while I was talking with the police on the phone.

They got it all cleaned me out everything I had left for truck camping/hunting was in the truck/camper/trailer yes I'm sick inside right now.

So please be on the lookout for it this is what it looks like the truck pic is from just a couple weeks ago the Rokon pic is from Sunday morning.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/F250_Camping_setup.JPG

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/Rokon_Merritt_Nov_13.JPG

Rokon Trail-breaker serial #1YJAT60189R8000153

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/Honda_Inverter_EU3000is_Generator1.JPG

Bod
11-14-2016, 06:34 AM
What area was this? Plate # of the pickup might help.

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 06:36 AM
Between Abbotsford and Chilliwack.

Dirty
11-14-2016, 06:45 AM
I hate to say it but sounds like somebody in your neighbourhood is watching and targeting you. Is there a possibility
to put up an electric gate because that's what I would do.

.308SLAYER
11-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Man not trying to b a dick but I would def b moving away from that area man it sounds brutal down there. Hope the cops can find these low lives it's situations like this which is why I always worry about my stuff when I'm gone

Bonz
11-14-2016, 07:20 AM
hey, just shared this to my group on facebook, may have it right now.
someone right now just messaged me she is looking at your truck and trailer about 3km up from bridge chilliwack rd

i asked she keep an eye on it and call cops

hparrott
11-14-2016, 07:23 AM
Hey just passed your truck, camper and trailer. It's on chilliwack lake road. Parked on south a few km up river of the bridge. I'll report it

On Sat afternoon Nov 12 I went away for a quick overnight hunting trip I had recently just last Saturday night Nov 5 purchased a used 2009 Rokon 2 wheel drive motorcycle (yes chain drive on both the front and rear wheels)

Since the last theft I have been extremely diligent on unloading everything from my truck/camper/trailer but I was feeling sick so I came home early this afternoon Between Abbotsford and Chilliwack parked the truck it was raining super hard si I came into the house sat down on the computer for a few minutes but still feeling sick I then sat down at the couch watched a few minutes of the news then still feeling sick promply fell asleep on the couch instead of going out and cleaning out the truck/camper/trailer.

At 1:19am my neighbour called waking me I couldn't believe what time it was and that I had slept so long he asked if my truck was stolen I looked out it was gone in a later call he told me he had heard it start up then stall it took him max 3 minutes to find my phone number and call me 2 min later I was in my old f150 racing around while I was talking with the police on the phone.

They got it all cleaned me out everything I had left for truck camping/hunting was in the truck/camper/trailer yes I'm sick inside right now.

So please be on the lookout for it this is what it looks like the truck pic is from just a couple weeks ago the Rokon pic is from Sunday morning.

Brew
11-14-2016, 07:24 AM
I feel for you big time. That's some bad luck. I would think it is time to move. I think your being targeted. Hopefully they find the low life's

Wild one
11-14-2016, 07:24 AM
Can't leave anything of value unattended in the lower mainland anymore. I moved because of what the area became.

I will pass this on to a few people I know down there. Hope the catch them but we all know odds are low

Big Hoss
11-14-2016, 07:26 AM
Sound like HBC members have come thru for you good luck and way to go guys

Bonz
11-14-2016, 07:35 AM
ok, so rcmp are on their way im told

howa1500
11-14-2016, 07:56 AM
Happy ending?

LuckyHorseshoe
11-14-2016, 08:01 AM
I hope they found the guy in it, shot him and threw him in the lake.

RugDoctor
11-14-2016, 08:12 AM
There needs to be some form of general deterrence for property crime. From my experience, what we have isn't working. I sure hope you get your stuff back and it all in the shape you left it in. Maybe some misfortune will befal the thief because I doubt there'll be much happen to him if he's arrested and convicted. The risk certain seems worth the reward for thieves.

decker9
11-14-2016, 08:13 AM
Hbc if full of great folk! Good luck CC, catch and slam the sob's!

boxhitch
11-14-2016, 08:23 AM
Sounds like it is found, hope the contents are intact, but doubt it.
Time for an immobilizer and alarm

dmaxtech
11-14-2016, 08:25 AM
Isn't there a 'homeless' camp along the river in that area? We're your guns in the truck still too? Hope the cops do something.

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 08:30 AM
I raced with heart pounding unfortunately it's Not my truck the vehicle is a van front motorhome 1klm past the Tamihi bridge.

i wasn't sure which bridge was being referred to so I raced up past Sleese and Ford mtn as well nothing

Bonz
11-14-2016, 08:31 AM
maybe isnt there now. i cant see her mixing up a motorhome to that truck.

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 08:33 AM
Oops it is my truck in my

Bonz
11-14-2016, 08:34 AM
?..lol..it is yours or??

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 08:47 AM
Crazy I flew right past it thinking Tamihi bridge

Bonz
11-14-2016, 08:53 AM
ah, good deal it seems to be found, or most of it anyways. hope damage is minimal
them immobilizers might be an idea. always a way around them if they realy want and know those systems, but it stops most.

adriaticum
11-14-2016, 09:05 AM
I hope the 12 ga lead finds them good.

Mishka
11-14-2016, 09:13 AM
Fingers crossed your stuff is in the truck. - It sounds like you're being targeted.

Backwoods
11-14-2016, 09:13 AM
Good team work HBCers!!! Good to see us look out for each other, hope it all works out for you man!! I can't stand petty thieves

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 09:34 AM
Awesome guys don't know how I flew past the truck on the way up river

lots st gone everything was ricled threw big items were Honda generator Rokon appr 18 gal gas 1991 but like new Jonsered 535 50.9cc chainsaw brand new Stihl top handle 150 chainsaw Zeiss binos leuPold compact 20x spotting scope brand new metal detector etc etc

was as a real short person that drove the truck seat was jammed almost all the way forward

ian745
11-14-2016, 09:38 AM
ugh, that sucks man, hope your stuff is still there, a friend of mine caught the guy that ripped him off a few years ago, was some low life gang banger idiot trying to make a name for himself, well, he couldnt do much after he "fell" a bunch of times into the side of the truck.

hopefully not much damage is done to yours

dmaxtech
11-14-2016, 09:43 AM
Are to Cops going to check the homeless camp along the river there? Your stuff should be easy to identify.

BStrachan
11-14-2016, 09:52 AM
Glad you located your truck. Glad to see people on this site helping each other out.

Ferenc
11-14-2016, 10:19 AM
Time for a hidden Cole Hersee disconnect switch for your rig... Sorry to hear your misfortune. I spend a lot of time up the Chilliwack river valley and have a lot comrades that hunt out there also... Will keep our eyes open .

TyTy
11-14-2016, 10:31 AM
There have been a rash of tractor thefts in Aldergrove in broad daylight. Heard some guys have been caught and others homes/hide outs have been found. Sorry to hear of your misfortune, and hope your property is recovered.

tim3500
11-14-2016, 10:43 AM
CC If your a Face book person put pictures up on To Serve and Beware put up a good reward for info ! The guys that took it are local for sure cause they know what you have and have been watching you from close trust me on that one . I lost my boat this year and posted pictures of the truck and guy driving away with it he was on a HD camera , you would be amazed how quick they turn each other in for a box of beer and a rock . Cornered the guy at a scrap metal yard had a good stern talk and he gave up the location of were they took it and guess what it was only 6 houses away from my place imagine that . Only mistake that I made was to give him to the cops I should have followed threw with taking him to the wood lot and follow threw with some Cowboy Justice . The guy said he doesnt know were the boat went so he goes to court someday and I have no Boat .CC I know this hurts and I understand but locks and keys HD cameras and alarms will not keep these guys away. Insurance will replace it that is your only way to keep your goods today . Next time I see you I will share some other things I have had stolen including a 2 day old ATV I will keep a EYE out for your stuff as I know some people that may help .

leftfield
11-14-2016, 10:52 AM
I still use the old tried and true steering wheel lock but it seems with your luck your first new purchase should be some kind of theft prevention device. I hope you get all your stuff back

hparrott
11-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Glad you got your truck back. I was like a motorhome?! Knew I wasn't that crazy. As a previous poster said, your big items will likely be at the homeless camp.

Awesome guys don't know how I flew past the truck on the way up river

lots st gone everything was ricled threw big items were Honda generator Rokon appr 18 gal gas 1991 but like new Jonsered 535 50.9cc chainsaw brand new Stihl top handle 150 chainsaw Zeiss binos leuPold compact 20x spotting scope brand new metal detector etc etc

was as a real short person that drove the truck seat was jammed almost all the way forward

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Thank you all so very much for getting on this so quickly I so totally appreciate it.

The most valuable none replaceable items was my truck hopefully it is still in excellent condition it is a 1999 F250 HD 7.3 turbo diesel 4x4 it has been recovered albeit with broken side passenger windows, the camper door rear window was also broken and trailer rear ramp door was mostly broken off.

Yes everything of value is gone.

The Rokon is not insured I just bought it Nov 5 and haven't had time to register or insure it it is also super rare so guys if you see a black Trail-breaker anywhere record anything you can about the rider or the vehicle its in.

It has one distinguishing mark on the left rear seat the black material is torn in a 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" tear I posted the serial number in my OP.

Thank you again
CC

Glenny
11-14-2016, 12:11 PM
That is heart breaking. If you find them string the *******s up!!! :mad:

Budman
11-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Sorry for your loss , but i'm glad you have your truck/camper and trailer back. Hoping you find the rest of your items.

adriaticum
11-14-2016, 12:18 PM
This is not laymen stealing, this is industrial theft.

Bonz
11-14-2016, 12:24 PM
deffinantly go check the camps. ive recovered a few items more than once from them. bout the only good thing about them. find our shit fast.
cops wont bother to go look there. just saw one of my stolen mnt bikes on tv other day at the homeless place they showed in abby for that kid that stabbed them girls at the school. they panned the camera across their lot and their it was. leaning on the fence....lol, scum

HarryToolips
11-14-2016, 12:49 PM
That sucks man, hope they find it and you get your stuff back in good working condition, and hope they get what's coming to em soon..

sparkes3
11-14-2016, 01:24 PM
sounds like its time for a hbc cleanup of the area

adriaticum
11-14-2016, 01:26 PM

I don't know what you mean, but I like it.
Surrey next.

BigfishCanada
11-14-2016, 02:48 PM
For sure a local that lives near you, drove it straight to a piece shop for cash i bet

sawmill
11-14-2016, 03:02 PM
I have a 12 gauge street sweeper I can lend.

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 03:44 PM
Truck, camper and trailer are all recovered they were dumped just upstream of the Vedder Crossing/Sardis bridge with some damage and unfortunately a total mess but nothing extensive the person did not go to a chop shop damage looks like it was done with only bolt cutters.

Person was very short the drivers seat was almost all the way forward.

Took him a bit with his bolt cutters but once the plate was bent he was able to cut off the locking lever off he used it to smash in the rear door window on the camper found it inside the camper on the floor.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/California_lock_pic.JPG

Jagermeister
11-14-2016, 03:52 PM
Let's get some perspective here. On August 20, 2016, you started the thread "Stuff Stolen".
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?130068-Stuff-Stolen
Now a scant 2¾ months later you are victim to theft once again.
And some of the items are repetitive, like the 3000 Honda inverter/genset and the Stihl 150 chainsaw. Did you get those items returned after the initial robbery?
Your insurance premiums are sure to increase if you continue to have these acts of thievery.

adriaticum
11-14-2016, 03:59 PM
I didn't think Yarrow would have such problems. I guess it's too close to Sardis and Chilliwack.

Bonz
11-14-2016, 04:01 PM
seems odd that the same neighbour is up at 3 am and saw this both times

"It happened between 2:30am - 3:00am I know this because my next door neighbours 15 year old daughter watched it go down."

Bonz
11-14-2016, 04:02 PM
keeps pointing to exact scenario, im goin with same person

The woman did all the thieving she used bolt cutters on the lock on my trailer side door used a screw driver to unlock and get in my truck passenger door.

Bonz
11-14-2016, 04:04 PM
have to talked to this 15 year old?, dont know the deal there but....lol
fits the short person behind the wheel to

SuperYeti
11-14-2016, 04:32 PM
After the second time, I had all the door handles on my 6.0L replaced with the rear door ones with no hole for the tumbler. This will prevent anyone from punching the locks again, it's a known issue on the Fords. Just make sure your battery doesn't die on your keyfob or you're forked.

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 04:34 PM
Different neighbour other side of me only checked because his dogs went nuts so he opened his window and heard my truck start then dude stall it then start up again in bull low then lug out when he shifted to 4th from low he knew it wasn't me.

Rokon - Stihl 150 - gen 3000 were new to me Jonsered 535 I have had since early 90's but was like new my last claim isn't even finished yet I've been paying off my bill at Cascade Marine myself.

Re door handle locks dude busted out the two passenger side windows = locks didn't matter my mistake is I had turned the truck/camper/trailer around ******* wouldn't have been able to back out of my dead end road and get turned around if I hadn't.

I just realized the low life stole my 1 1/2 wheel barrows of split maple firewood I had in the trailer.

Bonz
11-14-2016, 04:42 PM
didnt want to sound like i was accusing them. just doesnt seem right.
obviously someone is watching you.

hparrott
11-14-2016, 04:44 PM
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/5876570919.html

I see on Craigslist you have a posting. You had a snowmobile and a robicon in that trailer I saw, and all that gear? I'm surprised you didn't mention the snow mobile got stolen on HBC. Load the snowmobile in trailer after your hunt trip?? You must have really bad luck!!

The Hermit
11-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Total bummer. Curious if you went to the homeless camp as suggested? Did the cops go check that out? BTW Please don't throw his body in the lake... no need to pollute the lake!!

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 05:01 PM
Not a snowmobile it is a new this last Jan 2016 bought thru Costco Pelican sled that I drag behind my super old 1998 snowmobile I loaded it into the trailer to load a deer in and drag behind the Rokon if I shot a deer just put it in Saturday morning snowmobile is now in Vernon at my parent house.

http://www.pelicansport.com/en/products/utility-sleds/snow-trek-sport-82

Where are these camps?

Edzzed
11-14-2016, 05:09 PM
Maybe put a kill switch in the truck. On my truck I need to hit a push button and hold it in while I turn my ignition key to start it. Nothing happens without the button being pushed in.

Moe.JKU
11-14-2016, 05:09 PM
Been a lot of thefts out that way lately 3 works trucks got broken into and thousands gone. Found all the trucks at the river. Ill keep an eye out.

hparrott
11-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Backside of the vedder bridge (cultus side). Borders reserve land. It's a big camp. Camp residents can look across the river to the Parking lot on chilliwack lake road that's by the stairs

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 05:16 PM
Across the river and only a little way upstream is exactly where the truck was left.

Hmmm...

todbartell
11-14-2016, 05:18 PM
Backside of the vedder bridge (cultus side). Borders reserve land. It's a big camp. Camp residents can look across the river to the Parking lot on chilliwack lake road that's by the stairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB1ui_DIE8I

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 05:20 PM
Need to go look with an RCMP officer for my firewood.

I'll take a few more samples with me with pics its all the same hard 3 - 5 year old maple split smaller.

Best firewood you can find I can see why homeless boys might have stolen it.

adriaticum
11-14-2016, 05:24 PM

It's funny, I used to fish on Soowahlie Reserve for years. Never had a problem. Used to sleep there in my truck and had an elder freak me out every once in a while by showing up behind me in the dark.
We chat, shoot the shit.
Never had a problem. But things change who knows.
The area is not as good fishing anymore so I stopped going there a few years back.

hparrott
11-14-2016, 05:42 PM
It's funny, I used to fish on Soowahlie Reserve for years. Never had a problem. Used to sleep there in my truck and had an elder freak me out every once in a while by showing up behind me in the dark.
We chat, shoot the shit.
Never had a problem. But things change who knows.
The area is not as good fishing anymore so I stopped going there a few years back.

I didn't mean to imply anything about the reserve, that's just the camp location.

adriaticum
11-14-2016, 06:01 PM
I didn't mean to imply anything about the reserve, that's just the camp location.

Cops dismantled that camp years ago.
I am not sure if it was rebuilt. But I think 2 years ago they shoed them all out. Tore down everything.
Is that camp still there?
I've seen all sorts of things in that small stretch of river.

Once I ran into 2 kids with their pants down trying to figure out where babies come from.
There used to be a couple living in a shelter they built right in there by the river.
Nobody disturbed them for years. Hippies.
Strange things happen in the Whack.
There is a reason they call it Whack :)

hparrott
11-14-2016, 06:07 PM
Cops dismantled that camp years ago.
I am not sure if it was rebuilt. But I think 2 years ago they shoed them all out. Tore down everything.
Is that camp still there?
I've seen all sorts of things in that small stretch of river.

Once I ran into 2 kids with their pants down trying to figure out where babies come from.
There used to be a couple living in a shelter they built right in there by the river.
Nobody disturbed them for years. Hippies.
Strange things happen in the Whack.
There is a reason they call it Whack :)

Yes it is there and it's big

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 06:58 PM
I'm cruising over on my dual sport in a few minutes going to ride around and look for someone riding my Rokon.

Kami
11-14-2016, 07:17 PM
Every vehicle has relays and fuses that are easy to pull and bring in the house. If you have to leave your rig, pull the starter or fuel pump relay. Are thieves carrying spare parts? Will they stay around to troubleshoot and try to figure out why the vehicle won't start? Pop the hood. There lots of reasons vehicles won't run. Pick one and make it happen. How about a wireless baby monitor system? One in the truck. One on your nightstand. Turn it up loud. Trust me you'll be awoken by any noise. Be ready.

srupp
11-14-2016, 07:23 PM
Truly sorry for your loss..financial, emotional, loss as well as loss of piece of mind.
Hope your possessions are found and the ass hat are scolded...justice sucks.
Steven

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm in the reserve now came in by the bridge

I can't find a camp

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 07:47 PM
It's a perfect night for a ride though

dry and not cold

im limited to my last 1/2 helmet they got all the rest yes in the camper and trailer so no visor good thing I'm growing a Momember beard

capt hook
11-14-2016, 07:50 PM
i have zero feelings for thieves....
if they were found HANGING by neck i would cheer....
i sure hope someone can catch them and lay some frontier justice on them.

Camp Cook
11-14-2016, 08:28 PM
No camp that I can see and I've been slow

I know where used to be right at the bridge but the only things here right now are 3 blacktail does bedded down

warbird2006
11-14-2016, 08:39 PM
I hope you had a good house insurance, they should cover the toys, ICBC should cover truck and trailer.
Sorry for your loss.

okas
11-14-2016, 10:34 PM
these people have nothing too lose and cost the system$$$ and as far as the RCMP goes :mad: i got 4 years probation and a bill as like the RCMP said leave the law to the lawmen ha ha what law if i did not have a very good law firm i would have been in jail .

Bonz
11-15-2016, 08:01 AM
been a bit since i was out that way, and i usualy didnt go down that far.
most the camps i saw and went into for recovering shit was at the beginning by vedder crossing. their down in river in the gravel beds hiding in the bushes. they had been robbing the kids going to the school above for lunches and their bikes. had to go fix that issue, lol
they move the camps around to as they caught and told to move on

if i was a bit closer id come hep go through them camps. hate junkie thieves

Camp Cook
11-15-2016, 08:26 AM
I can deal with my stuff being stolen but I didn't realise how much this has upset my wife and son they are really taking this badly.

Basically she is upset because of our son who is now 9 1/2 years old he is blind in his right eye due to this we can't put him into regular sports so I take him in the outdoors.

My son is upset because the thief got a lot of his clothes, motor bike riding gear, both his helmets, his metal detector, the Rokon was more for him than for me, the Jon boat so he could go fishing in lakes etc etc.

We were going to hunt/fish our way up to Vernon this coming weekend to visit with my mom for her 79th birthday we are not going now.

okas if I had of caught the thief I would have most likely been arrested for assault & battery so maybe there is a silver lining here.

adriaticum
11-15-2016, 08:32 AM
I can deal with my stuff being stolen but I didn't realise how much this has upset my wife and son they are really taking this badly.

Basically she is upset because of our son who is now 9 1/2 years old he is blind in his right eye due to this we can't put him into regular sports so I take him in the outdoors.

My son is upset because the thief got a lot of his clothes, motor bike riding gear, both his helmets, his metal detector, the Rokon was more for him than for me, the Jon boat so he could go fishing in lakes etc etc.

We were going to hunt/fish our way up to Vernon this coming weekend to visit with my mom for her 79th birthday we are not going now.

okas if I had of caught the thief I would have most likely been arrested for assault & battery so maybe there is a silver lining here.

Be careful, your gun license is at stake

Bonz
11-15-2016, 08:34 AM
or ya bust one of them scum junkies in the face and catch something life ending. just be smart about it
3 times ive had to recover from camps. just go in with force. no need to do anything, their week little pussies and easily intimidated, theyll roll on anyone when their scared

Linksman313
11-15-2016, 08:38 AM
I don't know what you mean, but I like it.
Surrey next.
Let them have Surrey its too far gone now, I don't miss it a damn day since I left a year ago, and haven't had anything broken into or vandalized since. "knock knock"

Camp Cook
11-15-2016, 09:13 AM
So where are these Chilliwack camps I couldn't find one last night.

adriaticum
11-15-2016, 09:20 AM
So where are these Chilliwack camps I couldn't find one last night.

There used to be one, on Yarrow side of the Vedder Crossing when you take the Sweltzer Creek road, Not 200 yards on that road on the bank of Sweltzer Creek.
The other user says it's still there.

adriaticum
11-15-2016, 09:23 AM
But I highly doubt it's the homeless that took your stuff.
Seems to me like a pro job.
Who in their right mind would be driving such a rare bike in Chilliwack where everyone knows everyone's business.

Big Hoss
11-15-2016, 09:29 AM
If it was a pro job why would they take the firewood out of the trailer

adriaticum
11-15-2016, 09:33 AM
If it was a pro job why would they take the firewood out of the trailer

It could have been dumped.
But it could be some kid joyriding and I think in that case the bike will be somewhere in the hills where the truck was found. Probably dumped

Bonz
11-15-2016, 09:54 AM
dont be so confident they have brains. ive had them steal my shit and then turn around and have buddy try and sell it back to me the next day.
they dont care if caught either. they get free bedding and meals for couple weeks for the crime

boxhitch
11-15-2016, 10:26 PM
CC If your a Face book person put pictures up on To Serve and Beware put up a good reward for info ! A page for stolen goods watch?
Lots of pages for buyandsell where all the goods get turned to cash, but the first I've heard of a page to post up items for good guys to watch for.
???????

Drillbit
11-16-2016, 12:06 AM
^
Not sure how facebook works, but can you do a Want To Buy (WTB) ad and list a few thing's you're missing?

tinbird
11-16-2016, 11:11 AM
Is it wrong of me to smile at the thought of someone lacing the 'coconut camp' area with bear attractant?

adriaticum
11-16-2016, 11:14 AM
Is it wrong of me to smile at the thought of someone lacing the 'coconut camp' area with bear attractant?

Bears would never show up to an area with lots of squatters.

Camp Cook
11-19-2016, 03:56 AM
We need a forum here on HuntingBC that we can post our stolen items in so we can all look out for each other.

dracb
11-19-2016, 11:43 AM
Bears would never show up to an area with lots of squatters.

That is why they have problems with park bears visiting their campgrounds.

hparrott
11-19-2016, 06:09 PM
We need a forum here on HuntingBC that we can post our stolen items in so we can all look out for each other.

Sent u a pm with info on a posting about a rokon that looks the same and it was "newly acquired" 3 days ago....check your inbox

adriaticum
11-19-2016, 06:16 PM
That is why they have problems with park bears visiting their campgrounds.

I guess that's true, they always roam in at night.

Dirty Steve
11-22-2016, 08:02 AM
I came across the exact truck in Vernon yesterday with a Rokon in the back. I followed him for a bit and got the plate number. Bike had a rifle scabbard on it and a big milk tote on the front. Pulled up beside him and it turned out to be an older guy.... no crackhead..... Dude looked legit.