PDA

View Full Version : COS Post on Skeena Region

markathome
10-27-2016, 02:13 PM
From fartbook:

BCCO's from the Skeena Region recently conducted patrols and road checks related to a 7 day bull-moose open hunting season. As a result of these patrols 67 charges and 19 warnings were issued. 1 moose and 1 deer were seized. 6 investigations into the illegal killing of moose and deer are ongoing. Of the charges laid, 28 were for loaded firearms in vehicles 17 were for possessing open liquor in a motor vehicle and 10 were for hunting licence violations. Other enforcment actions were issued for various violations of the Wildlife Act, Off-Road Vehilce Act and Motor Vehicle Act.
Environmental violations can be reported 24/7 to the COS hotline - 1-877-952-RAPP (7277).

dougan
10-27-2016, 02:29 PM
Yep it's true ... there are too many stupid people . Loaded firearm in a vehicle . That's sure to give you the upper hand on your prey .... jeez

25-06 Tikka
10-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Terrible...Drunks with loaded weapons scare the heck outta me. As far stupidity goes 7-10 is the worst I've ever seen. It's my backyard and some of the stories I could tell would just plum piss a fella off. We need more CO's just to even this field imho. Hope these people get the book thrown at them.

HarryToolips
10-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Yep it's true ... there are too many stupid people . Loaded firearm in a vehicle . That's sure to give you the upper hand on your prey .... jeez

Exactly...it's amazing how dumb some can be..