PDA

View Full Version : Westham Island Gun Club

jlirot
10-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Anyone know how to contact Westham Island Gun Club? I know a farmer out there that I might be able to ask but before I go that route I wanted to see if anyone here had a phone number. A google search didn't turn anything up (odd).

LupieHunter
10-26-2016, 10:57 PM
I believe the club is made up of the island land owners.

Jimbo
10-26-2016, 10:58 PM
Westham Island G.C. is an association of landowners. Your best (only) bet is to contact the farmer you know there. Best of luck.

Danny
11-15-2016, 09:06 AM
What Jimbo said is bang on If you know a farmer out there he will have passes and if by some slim chance he has one that isn't already taken you might have a chance. Guys are working hard for passes out there all year long.. Its a great place to hunt if you can get in
Good luck to you
Danny

jlirot
11-15-2016, 03:44 PM
Thanks guys. I was hoping there was some central organization. I would like to run my dog. I heard there's a bunch of geezers that hunt out there that might appreciate someone with a dog. No need for me to carry a gun. I just want to get my dog steady to flush and used to retrieving downed birds. It's an easy drive for me and I know there are TONS of birds.

Danny
11-16-2016, 09:22 AM
As far as Pheasants go ,it pretty much done for the year . There's still birds out there but they get smart as the season goes on and hang out in the closed areas . They can still be had in the open spots but just not like it is in the early part of the year after the releases .
Best to go for a drive and talk to guys that are standing around at there trucks after there hunt and see what info you can dig up and talk to your farmer friend .