PDA

View Full Version : seek outside packs?

casper359
10-25-2016, 12:37 PM
anyone had any experience with seek outside packs? They are waterproof not just water resistance. They seem pretty good.

BgBlkDg
10-25-2016, 01:03 PM
Yes.

They are OUTSTANDING and were I younger, I would buy 3 more.

THE BEST folks to deal with that I have EVER dealt with in 50+ years of buying and using gear.

ajr5406
10-25-2016, 02:09 PM
Where can you find them?

casper359
10-25-2016, 02:27 PM
Yes.

They are OUTSTANDING and were I younger, I would buy 3 more.

THE BEST folks to deal with that I have EVER dealt with in 50+ years of buying and using gear.

better then kifaru?

They sell factory direct so search seekoutside packs and will come up with a website. everything is made in the usa so no duty.

Buck
10-25-2016, 03:00 PM
I have one and really like it.Very comfortable and no hip slippage.The pack material is waterproof and if you seam seal the seams very waterproof.

BgBlkDg
10-25-2016, 03:24 PM
better then kifaru?

They sell factory direct so search seekoutside packs and will come up with a website. everything is made in the usa so no duty.

I am not much of a fan of Kifaru, for very good reasons and based on ownership of a LOT of their gear. I much prefer SO gear to about any of it's type I have used in decades.

It is LIGHT, seems very tough and simple which I prefer. HTH.

casper359
10-26-2016, 09:19 AM
I have one and really like it.Very comfortable and no hip slippage.The pack material is waterproof and if you seam seal the seams very waterproof.
how loud is the material as u move? similar to a dry bag or a tarp?

I am not much of a fan of Kifaru, for very good reasons and based on ownership of a LOT of their gear. I much prefer SO gear to about any of it's type I have used in decades.

I have never used or seen kifaru stuff. lots love it and swear by it. I was thinking of drinking the kifaru coolaide until i found seek outside. i have had many different packs. more then i wish to say. been chasing the dragon on comfort( which i fixed by going to a chiroprator) and usefulness. waterproofness has always been the one thing that they fall down on. even rain flys fail. usually the old trusty black garbage bag gets called into duty.

casper359
10-26-2016, 09:24 AM
how loud is the material as u move? similar to a dry bag or a tarp?

I have never used or seen kifaru stuff. lots love it and swear by it. I was thinking of drinking the kifaru coolaide until i found seek outside. i have had many different packs. more then i wish to say. been chasing the dragon on comfort( which i fixed by going to a chiroprator) and usefulness. waterproofness has always been the one thing that they fall down on. even rain flys fail. usually the old trusty black garbage bag gets called into duty.