PDA

View Full Version : name change?

hoochie
10-20-2016, 11:58 PM
Can I change my name on here?
The name "hoochie" is what we always called a type of fishing lure that looks like a squid.
People may think of "hoochie mamma" or something like that...
I didnt think my name was weird, but when I think about it.. I can see how it may confuse people.

would I have to delete my account and sign up again, or is there an Admin way to change my name?

Spy
10-21-2016, 12:02 AM
No you have to get banned, then you can come back as whoever you want ;-)

mpotzold
10-21-2016, 12:11 AM
The name "hoochie" is what we always called a type of fishing lure that looks like a squid.
I didnt think my name was weird, but when I think about it.. I can see how it may confuse people.

would I have to delete my account and sign up again, or is there an Admin way to change my name?

FAQ-print NAME CHANGE -
SEARCH

MB_Boy
10-21-2016, 12:58 AM

What's confusing about your name??

scotty30-06
10-21-2016, 03:34 AM
*****.....whats in a name

adriaticum
10-21-2016, 06:03 AM
Yes send a pm to admins

whognu
10-21-2016, 06:48 AM

I know what you mean

similar to you, to reflect my time commercial fishing on the coast I was going to come aboard as 'flasher'

really was no upside in that one either................

whognu

tinhorse
10-21-2016, 08:18 AM
A names a name, there are a lot of really weird ones on here. Keep it, just put a picture of a hootchie in your avatar. Problem solved

Keta1969
10-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Don't do what Prince did or you'll always be the person "formerly known as hoochie"

warnniklz
10-21-2016, 08:51 AM
How the hell are we suppose to find you if you change your name?!

Wile E
10-21-2016, 11:32 AM
Fwiw, I read your name and think of fishing.
When I think of fishing, I think of delicious halibut.
Now I'm thinking about hali but have to wait 30 minutes for lunch.
Now I'm hungry, bordering cranky.
Thanks a bunch.

russm
10-22-2016, 06:15 PM
I wouldn't worry about what a bunch of people (mostly people you'll never meet) think, as soon as I saw "hoochie" i thought of the squids.

tomahawk
10-22-2016, 06:50 PM
Don't do what Prince did or you'll always be the person "formerly known as hoochie"

Great sense of humour, thanks for the laugh!!