PDA

View Full Version : And The Media Are Having Another Hey-day.....

keithb7
10-18-2016, 04:57 PM
http://cfjctoday.com/article/545544/conservation-officers-remind-hunters-clean-properly

Whoever did this, please consider what you have given the "Hate Hunters" group to splash all over social media.
Its there. Check FB. And the Vegans are having a romp at our expense.

tipper
10-18-2016, 05:51 PM
And further up that road yesterday someone had gutted a moose right on the road and left 20 empty water bottles laying all around the pile. Ffs people it makes us all looks bad!

Bugle M In
10-18-2016, 07:04 PM
And further up that road yesterday someone had gutted a moose right on the road and left 20 empty water bottles laying all around the pile. Ffs people it makes us all looks bad!

It sure does!:sad:

Sangstercraft
10-18-2016, 09:19 PM
and left 20 empty water bottles laying all around the pile. Ffs people it makes us all looks bad!

Every time I go hunting I pick up trash I find in the woods. Flagging tape, empty shells, and the plastic water bottles. If we all did this, we'd clean the place up pretty quick and make 'us' look good in the process.

M.Dean
10-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Ya, too bad about the goose thing, but read the story about the cows being poached North of Westsyde, the rancher say's "They only took the back straps, which are the tenderloins?" I'm by far a butcher, but the "Back Straps" are the section of meat running along the top side of the spine, the "Tenderloins" are the section of meat that are found "Inside" the animal at the rear of the spine. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the only way to take out both the tenderloin and the back straps together wound be to cut right through the back bone and take them out in one big piece? I really hope this guy doesn't work part time as a butcher!

Darksith
10-18-2016, 10:26 PM
They took the hind quarters and back straps

MichelD
10-19-2016, 01:53 PM
Well, when slob hunters fail to utilize the entire carcass of animals they take and then dump the remains where the general public can see it, the rest of of wear it don't we?

RadHimself
10-20-2016, 04:21 PM
so your the guy stealing all my flagging tape?

Spy
10-20-2016, 06:24 PM
so your the guy stealing all my flagging tape? Ha ha I think that needs a thread all to itself ;-)

DarekG
10-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Every time I go hunting I pick up trash I find in the woods. Flagging tape, empty shells, and the plastic water bottles. If we all did this, we'd clean the place up pretty quick and make 'us' look good in the process.

I think that a lot of us already do that, we just never ask for or get recognition for it.

Surrey Boy
10-21-2016, 09:03 AM
I think that a lot of us already do that, we just never ask for or get recognition for it.

Doesn't fit their narrative.

Xenomorph
10-21-2016, 09:06 AM

You got that right, every campsite I pass by I do a looky looky, get all cans and bottles in. Usually run a black garbage bag at the back when I "scout" "road hunt" and I'm always amazed how every "piss stop" has so many beer leftovers.

I won't even get into the gutpile discussion.

RadHimself
10-21-2016, 10:11 AM
thats how you mark your trail when your road hunting.... so u dont get lost on your way home when your hammered... follow the beer cans

and you think im joking