PDA

View Full Version : 3D Provincial registration form and instructions

pupper
06-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Hey all, for July 7th and 8th......

here is the registration form for the 3D provincial shoot at the abby fish and game club: http://abbotsfordfishandgameclub.org/

just click on the link on the right hand side and click on the form again to enlarge it.

NOTE: you do not have to be a member of the BCAA in order to do the shoot

all the info you need should be on the site

jessbennett
06-28-2007, 06:05 PM
just a note........

you DONT have to be a member to shoot. you just have to be a bcaa member for your scores to count.....8)

superkill
07-02-2007, 10:29 PM
true jess

you have to be a member of bcaa for your scores to count.
everyone else will be non-competitive class but there will be
money dots to shoot for if desired

willyqbc
07-02-2007, 10:44 PM
hey Will...how is the spot shoot going to work? will everyone have to shoot it from the same stake or will the green staker's (hunter class and masters 60 etc) get to shoot it from the closer green stake? This will definately have a bearing on wether or not a bunch of folks I know will enter it or not....just like to know up front!:-D

Chris

superkill
07-02-2007, 10:48 PM
you get to shoot from the stake yor class is in.
open max 50 old guys max 40 etc

superkill
07-02-2007, 10:51 PM
if you have other good ideas please say something
this is only the second time trying this but could use some constructive
criticism, thanks
we are always trying to keep everyone happy but doednt always work

will

willyqbc
07-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Will, we have found after participating in, and doing MANY of our own spot shoots that their will be a lot of people who will not participate if all the shooters don't shoot from the same stake...in this case it would mean that on the spot targets the blue stakes would be moved up and placed with the green. It is the only fair way in my opinion.....here's an example why...lets look at you and me...we're fairly equal in skill level I would say. Is it fair for me to buck up my money and then have to shoot the spot from possibly 10 yards or more farther back? Spot shoots are not a free add-on to the shoot....it is gambling...I pay my money to try and use my skills to win more money, the playing feild should be level!!

Just my opinion!:-D
Chris

superkill
07-02-2007, 11:29 PM
like i said chris we will try and please as many people as we can
with the little time we have left.
thanks for the feed back.

will

oldtimer
07-03-2007, 05:07 AM
Will all the spot shoots be $$$$ and split between all those who hit the spot ?? I know a lot of shooters of my skill level ( mediocre ) who hits the spot once in a blue moon will not ante up the money if we have to shoot off against guys who hit spots on a regular basis. WillyQ, Jess, Al C. etc. Mike

jessbennett
07-03-2007, 07:02 AM
hey mike,

dont worry about jess he tends to screw up and choke in shoot-offs....http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_6.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_2.gif

oldtimer
07-03-2007, 11:15 AM
I remember Jess but didn't want to mention it. 48 yards, well i'll just shoot it for 38, oh no I used 28 !!!!! Happens to all of us. LOL Mike

superkill
07-04-2007, 10:24 PM
hey old timer
who ever hits the spot gets a piece of the pie.
unless there is a prize other than cash

jessbennett
07-04-2007, 10:44 PM
will,
is it just shoot from respective stakes type thing then??either way doesnt matter to me..... i just needto shoot arrows fat enough to take out the whole spot...:grin:

superkill
07-04-2007, 11:17 PM
hey jess we are going to make the spot shoot as fair as possible.
but we wont keep everyone happy:(
but we will try

jessbennett
07-04-2007, 11:27 PM
hey will, it doesnt matter to me. im easy that way.........:wink:. whats the sayin????? fun and door prizes man.......fun and door prizes...8-)

jessbennett
07-04-2007, 11:31 PM
will, i dont think ive ever been to a shoot where everyone is happy. you guys did a hell of a job last year and im sure it will be as good or better this year.:wink:see ya in a few days. stop in camp for a beer friday night.8)

superkill
07-05-2007, 11:22 PM
hey jess ill be there with open arms

pupper
07-06-2007, 10:21 PM
so is everyone geared up for the shoot tommorow??