PDA

View Full Version : Need some G bear info, 7-04

khoffnbud
10-13-2016, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, I'll tell you that I've had this draw before, twice. Both times unsuccessful. Both times I hunted in mid sept, now between work and devoting my sept/oct to bighorns, I've got the first week of November to get er done. I've ever hunter g bear this late on in the season, is there anything different I should know? Thanks in advance guys/gals.

markomoose
10-13-2016, 07:51 PM
I dunno bud.Seems as tho winter is earlier than usual and early November could pose a challenge as far as food sources is concerned.I think its possible to get a Grizzly but tougher as the season gets older.Don't give up cause it won't happen if you don't try? Good Hunting.

khoffnbud
10-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Just what I was thinking too. At least moose is open still so hopefully connect on something. Definatly not ideal time of year for griz.

Corb89
10-13-2016, 08:43 PM
im in same boat as you are, mine is for 7-18, heading up this weekend..probably for the last time this season.

Caribou_lou
10-13-2016, 08:51 PM
I find getting into November they tend to travel the roads more( in region6). So if there is snow you could locate one. I'm not sure if they are walking looking for food or traveling to a winter Denning area.