PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Hoyt Vectrix

blaker_99
06-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Well I told you guys I'd keep you all posted to what i have chosen for a compound bow and sure enough here it is. I went back to the Vernon Outdoor store, back to talk with Tim who was so helpfull durin my previous visit. I shot the Hoyt Vectrix with a bit o a long draw for me (it was 27 1/2 I shoot a 26) and all i have to say is it is the smoothest, least hand shock, and most comfortable bow i have ever shot. So sure enough Iput in the order and I am counting down the days. Tim said it should be somewhere between 5-7weeks at longest. I also purchased the Hoyt stablizer and the Hoyt 2 piece quiver. I will be deciding on a sight, a rest, and a release within the next few week. Just a sde note, Tim at the Vernon Outdoor Store said that he will paper test it as soon as it gets in and when he does that he'll call me and set up a time where i can head to vernon (from kelowna) for 3-4hours and have him give me some pointers on technique, sighting the bow, tuning the bow and he said he's not going to let meleave until I am happy with the way I am shooting. A highly reputable business man who really strives for customer satisfaction. Hihly reccomended!! Take care guys and gals talk to you soon.

Brambles
06-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Make sure you have your rest bought before the bow arrives so that he can paper tune it with your rest.

blaker_99
06-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Thanks Brambles for the advice, He has the rest at the store but i am trying to decide weather or not i want to go with a biscuit or a drop away style. whatever way i choose to go he has both.

Bow Walker
06-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Good on ya Blaker...........I've got a Vectrix XL on the way myself. I should have it by the middle of next week. It's a target model - it'll be in "Riptide Blue".

Ask me if I'll be sleeping much.

blaker_99
06-27-2007, 02:47 PM
haha bowwalker i know you may sleep a bit but most likely you'll be jsut like me dreaming of that vectrix getting here maybe a bit early haha ya right lol