PDA

View Full Version : HBCers have Instagram??

Backwoods
09-22-2016, 08:18 AM
Not sure if any of you Hunt BC members have Instagram, but I recently started an account to share my hunting/outdoor adventures as it is thee easiest way to/ quickest way to post and edit pictures and to share with hunters all over the world, some amazing photos of hunting, shed hunting fishing etc!!! I don't do the Facebook thing but this Instagram thing seems to be okay, if your on there search Backwoods300 that's me, I've loaded many pictures of recent hunts/shed hunting and over the years as it is soooo easy to post and edit, no photo book required. Also if your on there #huntbc for your bc hunting adventures to share. Thanks hope to see a few of you on there.
-Backwoods

MB_Boy
09-22-2016, 08:37 AM
Will check it out!

I know there will be lots of naysayers on this thread....haha. But for those not on it or with an interest it is 100 times better than Facebook. Just simply follow individuals and see the photos they post. I follow numerous hunting and fishing ones....as well as a few kind of attractive female celebrities. Also follow some tackle and hunting supply companies....it's good to just check out lots of pics while killing some time.

WAY better than having to read through Facebook statuses from "friends" who post up every time their kid takes a crap or every time your "friend" moves 10 feet! :-P

BigSkogButt
09-22-2016, 08:54 AM
Just remember guys. Anything that goes out onto the interweb stays on the interweb. The anti's patrol it just looking for things to latch onto. Personally I love IG. I think it's a great way to show our side of the story to people that might be on the fence about hunting. Keep it classy and prepare for the odd death threat from someone who hasn't been within 500k of a wolf or a bear and it can be a good waste of time.

Backwoods
09-22-2016, 08:56 AM
Hahha you got that right MB_boy!!!! I just follow other hunters and fly fishing etc, pretty awesome when I get leupold optics, browning firearms and these large company's asking to use photos for their pages, also kuiu, sitkagear, solo hunter etc! Pretty awesome to chat with all these people in the industry and meet them. The wild sheep foundation has a great page as well. It's not for everyone but the ease of posting pictures and editing them had me sold! See yah on there bud. I still try to post on this forum when I get them time to load pictures into my laptop then photobucket then the forum to share my hints with all the guys and gals

Backwoods
09-22-2016, 09:02 AM
Just remember guys. Anything that goes out onto the interweb stays on the interweb. The anti's patrol it just looking for things to latch onto. Personally I love IG. I think it's a great way to show our side of the story to people that might be on the fence about hunting. Keep it classy and prepare for the odd death threat from someone who hasn't been within 500k of a wolf or a bear and it can be a good waste of time.
Yah already delt with that over my two wolves I got!! One last August and this August I got another!! A year apart from each other! We are going to have to deal with antis forever, it won't stop me from showing my passion for hunting and the way I was raised! I use to been on this forum when I was a kid, 303british, but then I heard a few guys panicking about the interweb and guys hating the bs on the forum like Steven Dana etc old school hbcers that use to post the best of the best, so I hid in the closet about my hunting passion also, then realized wtf am I doing; I need to share these amazing adventures and hunts!! Haha by the way check Steves photos on Instagram they are nothing but amazing!!!! Please don't be scared to share and hide in the closet you guys! Bigskogbutt is right, keep it classy -Cheers

BigSkogButt
09-22-2016, 09:08 AM
Yah already delt with that over my two wolves I got!! One last August and this August I got another!! A year apart from each other! We are going to have to deal with antis forever, it won't stop me from showing my passion for hunting and the way I was raised!

Me either! Anti's will be anti's pretty much no matter what. It's the fence sitters we have to get on our side though. When the vote comes down, we will need all the help we can get!

Piperdown
09-22-2016, 11:35 AM
Will check it out!

I know there will be lots of naysayers on this thread....haha. But for those not on it or with an interest it is 100 times better than Facebook. Just simply follow individuals and see the photos they post. I follow numerous hunting and fishing ones....as well as a few kind of attractive female celebrities. Also follow some tackle and hunting supply companies....it's good to just check out lots of pics while killing some time.

WAY better than having to read through Facebook statuses from "friends" who post up every time their kid takes a crap or every time your "friend" moves 10 feet! :-P

Careful, be very careful I knew MB_Boy was a internet lurker, we just need to know what the MB stands for :mrgreen:

HuntersUnion
09-22-2016, 12:17 PM
I think I am already following you! But I'll search to make sure, I'm @huntersunion.ca posting pics of my work (skull cleaning) and hunting adventures around BC

Dirty
09-22-2016, 01:39 PM
I would be very careful with Instagram. Many do not realize that adding hashtags to posts make it public to everybody. All they have to do is search that #"text". Very bad for anti's and personal privacy. Let's face it, not everybody is going to look like Eva Shockey or become a professional hunter. Hell even if you had the same size man boobs you would be fortunate to be sponsored by Lucky lager. Hell that would be the least they could do for giving you beer boobs.

Lastcar
09-22-2016, 02:41 PM
@cageyhunter

I keep it separate from all other parts of my life.

I suppose if someone worked really hard they may be able to trace it back to me. But they'd have to be pretty determined.

Not many shots where you can see my face in them either.

I don't hide that I hunt. I just prefer to be in charge of where the conversation will occur and with whom. Ideally not on something I enjoy like Instagram and with some crazy that I have no idea if it is even worth having the conversation.

In face to face life I tell anyone if I think it fits the conversation or worth bringing up. My hockey team is getting a ton of mileage out of my upcoming goat hunt. I am actually amazed at the variations of "mounting a goat" jokes they can come up with. But my hairdresser, people at my gym, co-workers, friends etc. none of them do we hold back.

AND we are right in the heart of Vancouver...amazing how many city folk are totally fine with it. I have yet to run into anyone in my circles who wasn't at least respectful and most are interested and supportive. And trust me, I am pretty city boy when I am in the city. Flip the switch about the time we hit Abby on our way to the lake. ;-)

See? All city people aren't bad. ;-)

For the reasons mentioned above. I really enjoy sharing pic and viewing other pics. I just prefer to keep the BS in my online life down to a dull roar.

warnniklz
09-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Mine is a mess... but as for the anti hunter's comments... it's hard for them when you just don't care.

Squamch
09-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Mine is greydogadventures. Hunting, fishing, hiking, wheeling, and some just picture whoring my dawg too. I've yet to get a negative comment...or much of any comment really. I don't have feelingsbook, so I like using hipstergram to share pictures.

plumberjustin
09-22-2016, 06:15 PM
I find IG to be a great way to share photos. I never post with any hashtags, and only follow pages I'm interested in. Setup a private account and only approve those you want viewing your material. Pretty easy to post without the riff raff that goes along with social media.

dmaxtech
09-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Just follow requested you Squamch. I'm on Instagram as jossdmax. I post my pics from family trips and fishing adventures.

ncurrie
09-22-2016, 06:28 PM
I love Instagram and you can just block the anti's. There are so many hunter and fishermen on there with so many amazing pictures.

killman
09-22-2016, 07:08 PM
I like it. Killerdad24

Fella
09-22-2016, 07:10 PM
Cascade_outdoors, not exclusively hunting but mostly outdoors pictures.

Lastcar
09-22-2016, 07:15 PM
Mine is greydogadventures. Hunting, fishing, hiking, wheeling, and some just picture whoring my dawg too. I've yet to get a negative comment...or much of any comment really. I don't have feelingsbook, so I like using hipstergram to share pictures.

This is where it gets confusing! I was just looking at a pic of yours thinking I wish I could remember what this guy's handle is on HBC. I may put mine in my bio.

BowRunner
09-22-2016, 07:46 PM
Facebook owns Instagram and I have not been a fan of the z's stance on privacy an broad license of my content.

SR80
09-23-2016, 06:30 AM
reidy.scott is mine. I havent ever had any anti comments on my IG acct. Facebook I had one before, i find it amusing. (actually my sister is an anti hunter now that I remember :grin:)

Backwoods
09-23-2016, 08:25 AM
Hahaha awesome guys/gals!! Great to have a few of you on there now!! Great pics I'll enjoy seeing the posts on hunting and adventures!

juiceterboost
09-23-2016, 09:41 AM
Dana is on instagram too just saying

leadpillproductions
09-23-2016, 10:37 AM
Mines leadpillproductions

todbartell
09-23-2016, 11:17 AM
makadabullcrazy

smallfry14
02-04-2017, 01:38 PM
bump! gotta be more HBC'ers. I am @tim.asf

houndogger
02-04-2017, 01:40 PM
mfarrally is amusing to view.

cuervosail
02-04-2017, 03:20 PM
@peejayvan

JasonH
02-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Account is @bchuntingcrew , repost photos of people in the province.

Rookie Hunter
02-04-2017, 04:11 PM
@rookie_hunter_podcast

CSG
02-04-2017, 04:30 PM
My buddy and I started an account to share our hunting adventures. @cedarandsagebrush

Check out the "Beyond the Kill" podcast, episode 28, to hear about my goat hunt from last year

caddisguy
04-13-2018, 01:45 PM
I'm always behind on this social media platforms. An HBC member pointed me towards Instagram a few months ago. I was a little discouraged about not being able to post pictures from a PC (phone only) but it seems that saving to Google Photos, then sharing them to IG from there via Android works, so I'll give it a try.

Sadly, caddisguy was taken by some impostor, so I ended up with caddis_guy

Looking to follow HBC members ... are there any others who are not mentioned in this thread?

charlie_horse
04-13-2018, 02:53 PM
I just started ig as well kyle_burritt I like it a lot more than facebook. Facebook is pretty useless to me other than for investor groups and buy and sell.

pg83
04-13-2018, 04:37 PM
@petergutsche

.264winmag
04-13-2018, 05:45 PM
I don't hashtag shit, but it's a good free place to store pics and vids. Some real good outdoor content posted up by many for sure. Private account for me. Huntin fishin and fallin.

264winchestermag

caddisguy
04-13-2018, 06:46 PM
Seems kind of neat so far. I usually use Facebook to store and share photos, but IG seems to be a better way to share with a larger audience of strangers which is fun lol

I'll keep trying the IG thing for a bit and see how it goes.

I'm definitely most enthusiastic about videos and posting on YouTube. Getting slightly better at making videos. Just bought a bunch of new camera gear and a tripod... lots of extra batteries too.

nedarb2
04-13-2018, 06:48 PM
Duckdogtrio

dana
04-13-2018, 07:04 PM
My IG is sdana9494. By far way more hunting and outdoor content on IG than on most hunting forums.

KROD
04-13-2018, 07:18 PM
I have two. Rod_proch and Mission_hunt_bc .
I think I will start putting some game pics on the mission profile this year. I have been hesitant with the dead game pics but will now post respectful pics of fair chase game I nock down.

plumberjustin
04-13-2018, 09:28 PM
Been on Instagram for a long time. The best non drama social media site going. Want to keep away the anti’s, make your profile private, don’t use any hash tags and only approve the people you trust. Find me @plumberjustin

caddisguy
04-13-2018, 10:19 PM
Weird thing is I never linked my IG account to my FB account, but somehow my brother (which is fine otherwise) and a co-worker from my Facebook I haven't talked to in several years found my IG account.

The only link between my Facebook account and IG account would have been either cookies or the email address I signed up with. I get that FB owns IG, but it is creepy they go out of there way to link things together, cross-reference and advertise your IG.

I changed the email address in my profile hoping that will help. I was hoping for a little anonymity but might need to switch to private mode as some here have suggested.

twoSevenO
04-14-2018, 02:54 AM
My IG is sdana9494. By far way more hunting and outdoor content on IG than on most hunting forums.

I joined IG in December and have seen more quality hunting and fishing content than in all the years of forums from 2004 to now combined!

Lots of bc hunters on there that no longer post to this forum as well.

SR80
04-14-2018, 07:04 AM
I don't hashtag shit, but it's a good free place to store pics and vids. Some real good outdoor content posted up by many for sure. Private account for me. Huntin fishin and fallin.

264winchestermag
I could watch this guy fall trees alll day long! LOL

.308SLAYER
04-14-2018, 09:03 AM
Mountainaddict4ever.....

todbartell
04-14-2018, 10:12 AM
. I was hoping for a little anonymity but might need to switch to private mode as some here have suggested.

http://worldnews.easybranches.com/uploads/news/2018/04/there-s-a-whole-meme-community-that-doesn-t-think-mark-zuckerberg-is-human.jpg

Weatherby Fan
04-14-2018, 10:24 AM
What’s an Instagram ? :confused:

Ive heard of Stripagram !

dodge456
04-14-2018, 01:17 PM
dodge456ca is mine. Mostly work pics ( I'm a machinist ) with some hunting and shooting pics and the obligatory food shots here and there for good measure. I use instagram differently than facebook as its a broader audience, I don't put a lot of personal or family photos on there as I use Facebook for that and find it redundant to put the same pics on both medias also.

caddisguy
04-14-2018, 02:15 PM
I joined IG in December and have seen more quality hunting and fishing content than in all the years of forums from 2004 to now combined!

Lots of bc hunters on there that no longer post to this forum as well.

The reason I enjoy HBC more than any other platform is the hunting stories. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think they are wrong. When I read a good hunting write-up I really feel the excitement of the hunt. For whatever reason pics alone (which is more often the case on FB and IG) don't really do it.

The traditional forum layout (sections / threading) is another huge part for me. I guess I am more of a reader.

Typical FB post: "Shot this" (picture of bear) - couple hundred likes, buried in a few hours

HBC Post: "it all start out one rainy night... we arrived to our camp 3 hours before first light...(1000 words)" (picture) - bunch of follow up chatter

Come to think of it, even stories of unsuccessful hunts are awesome and happen all the time.

I haven't been on IG long enough to say, but FB just doesn't seem to have much attention span or thoughtful discussion.

Does anyone think this too? Or maybe I'm just a little crazy (it could be both!) :)

Crawfy42
04-14-2018, 03:37 PM
Crawfy42 is mine

Ohwildwon
04-14-2018, 03:43 PM
The reason I enjoy HBC more than any other platform is the hunting stories. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think they are wrong. When I read a good hunting write-up I really feel the excitement of the hunt. For whatever reason pics alone (which is more often the case on FB and IG) don't really do it.

The traditional forum layout (sections / threading) is another huge part for me. I guess I am more of a reader.

Typical FB post: "Shot this" (picture of bear) - couple hundred likes, buried in a few hours

HBC Post: "it all start out one rainy night... we arrived to our camp 3 hours before first light...(1000 words)" (picture) - bunch of follow up chatter

Come to think of it, even stories of unsuccessful hunts are awesome and happen all the time.

I haven't been on IG long enough to say, but FB just doesn't seem to have much attention span or thoughtful discussion.

Does anyone think this too? Or maybe I'm just a little crazy (it could be both!) :)

I agree...

twoSevenO
04-14-2018, 03:48 PM
I like the stories too but there's honestly just not enough of them.... how many people posted quality stories this fall? Maybe like 5-6?

Don't get me wrong.... the ones that did post were for the most part awesome. But not that many!

I enjoyed Chris.pryns first backcountry buck. Kopper posted an awesome goat hunt. And the Indian river elk was fricken awesome.

I'm sure there were others but those 3 come to mind right away.

chilcotin hillbilly
04-14-2018, 04:02 PM
that is great guys, I am @skinnercreekhunts lots of photos from the passing days. I will look up the listed guys from this site.

Fella
04-14-2018, 04:06 PM
that is great guys, I am @skinnercreekhunts lots of photos from the passing days. I will look up the listed guys from this site.
Wow you have some great pics up!

chilcotin hillbilly
04-14-2018, 04:20 PM
Wow you have some great pics up!
thanks, I do a little hunting in my spare time and every once in a while i get some good pictures.

twoSevenO
04-14-2018, 05:15 PM
Btw I'm alpine_addict85

smallfry14
04-14-2018, 07:26 PM
I post nearly all my outdoor photos on instagram, and hashtag the shit outta all of them. More hashtags = more like-minded people see your posts, which is what HBC and instagram are all about for me! I could not care less about anti's talking smack, delete the message/comment and continue on your day! @tim.aff is my handle

dana
04-14-2018, 07:33 PM
I post nearly all my outdoor photos on instagram, and hashtag the shit outta all of them. More hashtags = more like-minded people see your posts, which is what HBC and instagram are all about for me! I could not care less about anti's talking smack, delete the message/comment and continue on your day! @tim.aff is my handle

It seems that antis will only talk smack on predator conservation photos. Good way to educate them to the reality of life instead of the disney lala land they think exists. :)

smallfry14
04-14-2018, 07:43 PM
It seems that antis will only talk smack on predator conservation photos. Good way to educate them to the reality of life instead of the disney lala land they think exists. :)
Haha, true. It never hurts to reply with some good ol science based conservation facts. I just never understood why people are afraid of anti's talking smack to them on the internet..what are they gonna do, caps lock you? I say post all of your conservation photos all day long if they're respectful to the animal and represent outdoorsmen in a positive way.

Chrispryn
04-14-2018, 08:02 PM
This is a sweet thread. I follow most you guys but didn't know who you were on HBC. Cool to join the dots. @chrispryn

.264winmag
04-14-2018, 08:02 PM

Not the antis' so much I'm worried about personally. There are social media rules and guidelines that don't permit posting certain content, so I like to screen who can see what I'm up to. To be honest the whole pound sign thing kinda irks me too lol. To each their own.

dana
04-14-2018, 08:08 PM
Hashtags allow people to find you and see your posts. It is also a good way to find others that are like minded and see their posts. You can tailor make your IG feed to whatever you want. Way more interesting that seeing the same guys argue about the same stuff on a site like this. ;)

Scotty76
04-14-2018, 08:43 PM
IG account Scotty.s.g

Westcoastgunner
04-14-2018, 09:07 PM
IG account: bestcoasthunter Disclaimer: not the best hunter but from the best coast ;)

.264winmag
04-14-2018, 09:14 PM
Hashtags allow people to find you and see your posts. It is also a good way to find others that are like minded and see their posts. You can tailor make your IG feed to whatever you want. Way more interesting that seeing the same guys argue about the same stuff on a site like this. ;)

I understand how it works;) Still not my thing...

dana
04-14-2018, 09:24 PM
I understand how it works;) Still not my thing...
I had a hard time getting use to the hashtags as well. My daughter convinced me to give it a try and now a couple years into it I really am glad I did. I have been able to reconnect with old hunting friends from the good ol days of hunting sites like Monster Muleys and have made great new friends as well. It is unique that you can have the same things in common with many other hunters and outdoorsmen and women from around the globe. And if I see an NDPer, i can unfollow instead of having to read their mantras on a site like this. ;) # friendsdontletfriendsvotendp #****thendp

caddisguy
04-14-2018, 10:37 PM
I get the idea of hashtags from twitter. Not quite sure if it's the same idea on IG.

Say I post a fishing picture, I should throw in #cutthroat #fishing #flyfishing or something?

Does this have to be done on the original post or does it work in a comment after the fact?

It would be neat to attract more like minded strangers... even the odd anti could be a little fun.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

twoSevenO
04-14-2018, 11:19 PM
i've seen it done both ways. Most people just throw the tags in the main post.

if your goal is to attract more followers, your best bet is to find someone who has like 10-15k followers and observe their pattern .... When they post, how often they post, what they tag etc.

..... or just become a hot chick that likes to pose in front of the mirror in bikini bottoms. 20,000 followers easy!

caddisguy
04-14-2018, 11:35 PM
i've seen it done both ways. Most people just throw the tags in the main post.

if your goal is to attract more followers, your best bet is to find someone who has like 10-15k followers and observe their pattern .... When they post, how often they post, what they tag etc.

..... or just become a hot chick that likes to pose in front of the mirror in bikini bottoms. 20,000 followers easy!

On twitter there are common hashtags for different interests like #cdnpoli for federal politics, #onpoli for Ontario (don't ask why I know) but are there common hashtags for hunters like #bchunt #cdnhunt? Or pretty much just key words like #crayfish #blacktails etc?

twoSevenO
04-14-2018, 11:47 PM
Depends on the photo. Most guys will have #huntingbc or #bchunting. But often most of the tags are super general to appeal to a broader audience like #sitkagear #kuiucanada #leupold etc

Take a look at some posts by others that generate a lot of traction for an idea.

caddisguy
04-15-2018, 12:07 AM
Depends on the photo. Most guys will have #huntingbc or #bchunting. But often most of the tags are super general to appeal to a broader audience like #sitkagear #kuiucanada #leupold etc

Take a look at some posts by others that generate a lot of traction for an idea.

I like the specific ones like #bchunting and #huntingbc

I'm mostly interested in local content. I figure if I follow a bunch of BC hunters and they follow me it kind of resembles a forum.

I wouldn't want to subscribe to too many feeds that it gets to noisy either.

I think I kind of get what IG is all about or at least what I will make out of it. Definitely slow on the social media trends. I have only half figured out Twitter

mike31154
04-15-2018, 07:26 AM
Signed on less than a year ago mainly to interact with my kids & close friends. Haven't explored hunting feeds that much, but the odd time I do it's been entertaining & useful. Don't have FB or the bird, find them tedious & annoying. Only other soc med I do is G+ but it's on the fringe.

dana
04-15-2018, 07:36 AM
#muliesaretheshit #velvetdreams #wildsheep #wildsheepforever #monstersdoexist #muleyfreak #muleycrazy #isitseptemberyet #muleytines #shedheads #explorebc #explorecanada #huntingbc

These are some examples of hashtags that are common on my feed.

oddsix
04-16-2018, 08:48 AM
A friend and I have recently started up a page to post pics of our adventures and happenings in the bush. Check it out if you like: thinpine

Taylor329
04-19-2018, 02:48 PM
I post some hunting/fishing related stuff, lots of everyday/family stuff too. Username is taylortietze
I think I follow a good chunk of you guys already. For those cautioning about hashtags making posts public, this forum has easily searchable and google-able content the same as any other social media for the anti's and others to peruse. Some of the sub-forums are locked to members only, but many are public and not member-locked.

Greenthumbed
04-19-2018, 07:41 PM
Good thread!

My IG handle is chad.parent

Wrayzer
04-19-2018, 09:47 PM
@gwray9 check it out

RiverBear
04-20-2018, 08:08 AM
I started up on there at the end of last year @riverbear23

ryanszeredi
04-20-2018, 08:25 AM
@ryanszeredi is one iv had for a long time. just started putting up more of my hunting and outdoor adventures. some fishing stuff though

charlie_horse
02-07-2019, 02:34 PM
My other account got deleted or something so it's burrittkyle now. Came to the thread again to find some hbc'ers

decker9
02-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Looks like I’ll be doing some searching and adding, BC hunters post the best content ��, mountain_addictions is what I go by.

Steelpulse
02-07-2019, 06:02 PM
I’m H_bryk give me a follow usually lots of carp fishing and hunting and food related as I’m a chef

45freezer
02-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Will have to get on there this evening and follow a bunch of you guys, just made one recently for my son and I. Ours is backcountrybloodline

Sitkaspruce
02-07-2019, 07:36 PM
I quite Social Media at Christmas and don't miss it. I do like following IG during hunting season, but once the season is over, I put it away.

Sitka102003 is my IG handle and I might add some stuff in the spring.

Will add those who I don't have later

Cheers

SS

Osprey
02-07-2019, 10:02 PM
joekarpinski74

Piperdown
02-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Nope, no instagram, no facebook, don't tweet, don't snapchat or any others i may be missing. I do however like to pick up the phone, you know the thing with with numbers that you can call and have a good ole chat with friends and hear their voices and have a good bs with your buddies when talking on it, oh got to go phones a ringing :)

twoSevenO
02-08-2019, 11:04 AM
^ doesn't do Instagram, but has the important app .... Tinder. lol

BCStickbowHunter
02-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Mine is bcstickbowhunter

Piperdown
02-08-2019, 03:09 PM
^ doesn't do Instagram, but has the important app .... Tinder. lol

Well TSO if you have followed my posts over the years, the Tinder reference is for our cut and paste queen Jazzy who was wondering if there were any sites like Tinder for hunters, oh and if you must know i am happily married for 20 years :)

Haydenmk
02-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Sweet I'll give you a follow. I have wildlife pictures as well. @hmkoutdoors

chilcotin hillbilly
02-08-2019, 09:11 PM
@skinnercreekhunts.com
fun watching topics you actually like. I use instgram quite a bit.

Brian011
02-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Mine is brian011

charlie_horse
02-09-2019, 12:19 PM
@skinnercreekhunts.com
fun watching topics you actually like. I use instgram quite a bit.

I love watching your feed with the hounds.

orangestepside
02-13-2019, 11:01 AM
mine is @wesfadden

griffincarruthers
02-15-2019, 01:38 PM
@griffcarruthers for me!

Caribou_lou
02-15-2019, 11:48 PM
@steeleoneill bit of hunting, fishing and three legged dog pics.

SR80
02-16-2019, 08:42 AM
sr_80_ is mine

Chewie
02-16-2019, 01:24 PM
6.5plinker is mine. I followed almost all I found here. I really like all the photos. I haven’t been on it long and by the looks of things I should be sharing photos more. Been kind of leery of it for some reason.
I like this forum a lot. Guys can speak their mind for the most part and not be censored.

IslandBC
02-16-2019, 02:10 PM
Dylan.solecki