PDA

View Full Version : Its getting closer!!

BCHoyt
08-14-2016, 07:48 PM
Its almost season opener fella's... Did the final check and adjustments on my bow today shooting new arrows out to 60 yards max. Test fired with the practice broadheads out to 40 yards and its spot on... Now I just gotta make it til the 28th when I can get out!

Good luck to everyone else this season!

BDB.Hunting
08-15-2016, 11:16 AM
Seeing as I'm a beginner and just completing my core course an will be moving the 1st of september I don't think I'll get out to hunt. I do however hope to maybe tag along with a friend in the kelowna area.

Wish everyone a great opening week maybe post pictures if you get anything :)

Midland
08-16-2016, 08:57 AM
Looking forward to the season as well! Goodluck!

Its almost season opener fella's... Did the final check and adjustments on my bow today shooting new arrows out to 60 yards max. Test fired with the practice broadheads out to 40 yards and its spot on... Now I just gotta make it til the 28th when I can get out!

Good luck to everyone else this season!

p0stij
08-16-2016, 09:43 PM
Fresh string on last week headed out this weekend to make the final adjustments on the sight. Good luck to all.

Dlo11
08-16-2016, 09:45 PM
Gonna be out opening day for my first hunt. Up in the Princeton area. Good luck everyone.

Mikey Rafiki
08-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Just got the bow back from the shop after an unfortunate incident. Now need to get er tuned up fast with some slick tricks. Have 2nd to 5th off for a nice tasty bull.

whitlers
08-18-2016, 09:27 PM
First season on the bow for me. Going up for a weekend hike in the bush for the opener. Good luck all!

FortBoy
08-19-2016, 08:37 AM
final adjustments today and hittin the road nice and early aug 31. good luck all, stay safe

BCHoyt
08-19-2016, 04:49 PM
Hoping the prodigy gets its first kill since getting it last year...

BDB.Hunting
08-27-2016, 07:46 PM
Hoping the prodigy gets its first kill since getting it last year...

good luck, I am looking for my first kill. I think the anticipation is getting too me. Spend everyday on these forums looking at pictures and absorbing all the info I can.

last light
08-27-2016, 07:59 PM
good luck, I am looking for my first kill. I think the anticipation is getting too me. Spend everyday on these forums looking at pictures and absorbing all the info I can.

Good luck on your first! Hopefully you can get er done. I've shot probably over twenty big game animals in my career and the anticipation feeling doesn't ever go away. As a matter of fact I think it's just as bad as day one if not even worse now. Good luck all! Can't wait for the fall harvest.

kilometers
08-27-2016, 08:52 PM
I feel so unprepared this year haven't shot my bow for months now. Been a busy year. Have a 2 year old and a 8 month old,
just Sold my first house and bought my dream house with acreage, finally all unpacked

going to get my guns and bow from my old mans tomorrow ( he has been storing them well we tried to sell our house and well we moved) I can shoot my bow in my yard now and off my deck to simulate the tree stand. Got the itch last week. Any bull moose bow only season here I come. Wife said I can do a couple days. And evenings.
Pretty excited to be able to launch a couple arrows whenever I want in my yard.( makes it super easy to practise well I help with the kids. Targets are going to be my lawn ordiments now.
Good luck to all the archers!!!!