PDA

View Full Version : i am done with bushnell scopes....

nuadixion
08-08-2016, 06:30 PM
three scopes in four years.....first one fogged up on the inside....they send me new one which, within a month started doing the same thing. Send it for repair - they said I must have hit it ...so the warranty is void(!?) Third one, did not hold zero....waisted boxes of ammo to sight it in number of times, and missed on couple of bears. Just got the letter from Bushnell saying : "exhibits sign of impact..."
Are they "porcelain china dolls"? POS thats what they are; to delicate to be in the field...........Waist of time and ammo....

For the record - All were 3200 series.

Steeleco
08-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Did the same thing some years back.

RackStar
08-08-2016, 06:42 PM
sounds like you need a leupold.
that bushnell crap never appealed to me much.
my huntin buddy has a 4200, he does not like it what soever.

northof49
08-08-2016, 06:47 PM
All my scopes are Leupold.....highly recommend. no issues ever

Firstblood
08-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Had the same happen with bushnell 3200. Sighted in and worked fine, then took it to higher elevation and it fogged up and went blurry. The next week showing my buddy as it was his gun and it was clear but off zero, then it blurred up for him on one of the few hunts he had that season. Leupold all round now.

monasheemountainman
08-08-2016, 07:26 PM
Wtf they have commercials saying no fault warranty, guys dropping off cliffs, running over with truck, and kid throwing in the fire and then they tell you they won't warranty it? That's shitty, would never buy one anyway but now for sure not

604redneck
08-08-2016, 07:40 PM
Sorry about your luck

Corb89
08-08-2016, 07:53 PM
ive had similiar experiences too, i am strictly a zeiss and leupold guy now.. love the clarity of zeiss but they are a little on the heavy side, but i think the leupolds are probably the toughest.

Weatherby Fan
08-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Buy yourself a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 and don't look back !

Smiley
08-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Here on the Island it seems to rain all fall.
So, I have bought into the Bushnell Rainguard concept. Almost 15 years of success with that, although the 4200 series are WAY more clear than the 3200 series.
FWIW Last year a set of Bushnell Legend binos were replaced without receipt, no problems.

Does any other manufacture have any sort of EXTERIOR antifog or rain repellent on the lenses?

RackStar
08-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Buy yourself a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 and don't look back !
take this advice and don't look at another scope again.
I absolutly love mine. Rugged,clear, and simple.
These vx3i are the BEST bang for your buck. Leupold killed it. I will have this scope on all my rifles soon.

Mosin
08-08-2016, 08:12 PM
three scopes in four years.....first one fogged up on the inside....they send me new one which, within a month started doing the same thing. Send it for repair - they said I must have hit it ...so the warranty is void(!?) Third one, did not hold zero....waisted boxes of ammo to sight it in number of times, and missed on couple of bears. Just got the letter from Bushnell saying : "exhibits sign of impact..."
Are they "porcelain china dolls"? POS thats what they are; to delicate to be in the field...........Waist of time and ammo....

For the record - All were 3200 series.

Thanks for the input. Will keep that in mind if i ever buy a scope in the future even though i already know its gonna be a nikon, redfield, or leupold.

Downwindtracker2
08-08-2016, 08:44 PM
I've not had any problems with Bushnell warranty except for the length of time, three months on average. One old Scopechief went across Canada a few times.They didn't get right the first time. When it went for a swim in some rapids, they replaced it with one of their cheaper line. The Leupolds have given me much more trouble then the Bushnells. Except for that old Scopechief ,they have been 4000s or 4200s 2.5x10 and 4200 1.5x6. The only time a 4200 was a problem was a used one ,a 1.5x6 off a 375 H&H. They are built like tanks and weight like tanks,too. I would suggest some other brand then Leupold or Bushnell.

goatdancer
08-08-2016, 08:45 PM
I still have a Tasco World Class (made in Japan) on one of my rifles and it has never given me any grief.

REMINGTON JIM
08-08-2016, 08:49 PM
take this advice and don't look at another scope again.
I absolutly love mine. Rugged,clear, and simple.
These vx3i are the BEST bang for your buck. Leupold killed it. I will have this scope on all my rifles soon.

Just got a VX3 I in 4.5-14 - Beauty Scope and i like that extra power in a Package that is hardly any diff in weight or size of the 3.5-10 is :wink: JMO RJ

scotty30-06
08-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Was thinking about getting a vortex....heard they have a damn good warranty and are to bad either

IslandBC
08-08-2016, 09:07 PM
Nikon monarch 3 is where it's at ;-)

nuadixion
08-08-2016, 09:12 PM
ive had similiar experiences too, i am strictly a zeiss and leupold guy now.. love the clarity of zeiss but they are a little on the heavy side, but i think the leupolds are probably the toughest.
my thoughts go to SHV Nightforce.... 4-10x42
Supposed to be the toughest once in the market....?
Would love to hear opinions....

Steeleco
08-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Does any other manufacture have any sort of EXTERIOR antifog or rain repellent on the lenses?

My VXII and other's of the same vintage have an option to screw in lenses much like a lense on an SLR camera. I've got the "raincoat" kit on mine very good!!

RugDoctor
08-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Anybody using Scorpion? I've heard they have a warranty second to none. I'd rather not need a warranty in the first place though ....just got my 3200 back and if it's trouble again I'm sending it back full of turd. Cost me more than one bear.....

Quince
08-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Bushnell is a waste of time and money. Had the same warranty bs, no visible damage can't fix it, must have been dropped, too bad so sad. Changed all my optics out of bushnell and into vortex vipers, diamondback and Leupold vx-2 and couldnt be happier! Bushnell company=crap

Fisher-Dude
08-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Was thinking about getting a vortex....heard they have a damn good warranty and are to bad either

You could poke yourself in the eye with a sharp, burning stick too, but I wouldn't recommend that, either.

Tron
08-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Doesn't bushnell now have the same warranty as vortex for certain models including the elite 3200. Smash it and send it back. They say no questions asked. Did I miss understand it

Sportster
08-08-2016, 09:44 PM
Vortex viper HS 2.5 - 10 x44, awesome glass you won't regret it.

Bugle M In
08-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Go with what others are saying.
Leupold has been around a long time.
I like my Zeiss.
I rarely hear a complaint about Nikon as well.
Vortex may have a good warranty policy, but hey...if your out in the backcountry, a full warranty doesn't really
matter at that point....if it's fogged up or other issue, your hunting trip is still "screwed"!.
Go with a scope that is reliable or atleast offers the best chance for "reliability".
I had a trip ruined, just because of scope issues....not fun while your stuck out there.
Sounds like Bushnell has some issues these days?
And I have learned from Burris, that they are not the Company they used to be either.
Had a great Burris Signature posi lock.....loved it!
But than had issue with the locking ring....sent it in....they couldn't fix it AND lost it!
Sent me a replacement, BUT, it was a MAJOR DOWNGRADE.(Signature was there top of the line back in the day)
Phillipine Crap and Mushy Turrets.....
As said...if you can afford it....go with the big boys.....you will at least have piece of mind...and that is everything on a
backcountry hunt.

Xenomorph
08-09-2016, 10:04 AM
my thoughts go to SHV Nightforce.... 4-10x42
Supposed to be the toughest once in the market....?
Would love to hear opinions....

Super good scope, can't go wrong on that one.

I'll give you my honest opinion on what I've used and still am. First rifle bought was a Vanguard S2 30/06 with a factory installed Redfield 3-9-42. When I bought the package I figured I'd get a max 1-2 seasons out until it gives out. That thing is a tank, hunted in mild and downpour, tumbles and hard bushwacking and that thing is a ridiculously good scope for the money. Three years going and hasn't lost 0, super solid.

Then it's the VX3s, which you can't go wrong. I went for 3.5x10x50 for my .257wby and with a 6.5x20x50 for the 30-378
Glass is perfect on the Leupolds, I don't think you need more than that. Side by side comparison, the only reason I'd take Nightforce is because it has a more "rugged" look to it, and I like their reticles better then the Leupolds', otherwise I see absolutely no reason to get anything else.

bacon_overlord
08-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Another vote for Leopold here.
Had a Bushnell 3-9x40 (cheaper model, granted) with 2" eye relief, hazy at 6 or higher magnification, and fogged like a hangover in the field.
Bought a Leopold VX1 and it's like night and day. Put the Bushnell on my Norchinco AR for plinking at the range which seems to suit it better.
Leopold has great light transmission, no fog, and I live the Rings and bases as well for sure mounting.
I also have a Nikon buck master 4-12x40 on a. 223 bolt gun, has been good value for the money also.

Zedbra
08-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Nikon monarch 3 is where it's at ;-)

I have replaced a Bushnell and a Zeiss with Monarch 3's and I have been very happy with their performance thus far. One rifle dropped out of my ATV boot and scratched up the scope bell but it held zero no problems. Great light transmission, I like the BDC reticle, pricing is fair, and a solid warranty if you need it.

wideopenthrottle
08-09-2016, 01:19 PM
havent had a prob with the 2 bushnells i have (one of them was free after i sent in my B&L scope chief to bushnell)....i hope you guys getting fogged scopes arent fiddling and unscrewing them causing them to lose the gas seal...saw my buddy do that once...

levind
08-09-2016, 01:31 PM
I switched a long time ago to the zeiss conquests and never looked back. have 4 of them and never a problem knock on wood.

Bugle M In
08-09-2016, 02:06 PM
havent had a prob with the 2 bushnells i have (one of them was free after i sent in my B&L scope chief to bushnell)....i hope you guys getting fogged scopes arent fiddling and unscrewing them causing them to lose the gas seal...saw my buddy do that once...

That is one issue on older scopes....that locking ring and being able to "unscrew" the entire back eye piece on those scopes.
As stated, once you do that, the seal is gone.
That was the only drawback with the old Burris Signature at the time, and an old Redfield.
The new scopes like Zeiss etc, you aren't able to "unscrew" them...the only thing is right and left to adjust for sharpness.
Much better system on many of the scopes these days.
I will never buy another scope that has that locking ring.
Have 5 of us that have Zeiss Conquests, no problems so far....all are happy with their/mine purchases.

Skull Hunter
08-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Had similar issues with Bushnell on a set of binos I had. I won't buy their products anymore either.

Singleshotneeded
08-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Here on the Island it seems to rain all fall.
So, I have bought into the Bushnell Rainguard concept. Almost 15 years of success with that, although the 4200 series are WAY more clear than the 3200 series.
FWIW Last year a set of Bushnell Legend binos were replaced without receipt, no problems.

I had another brand of scope years ago, and missed getting a shot at a 5 point because I couldn't see through the water on the scope lens...since then I've run 4200/4500 series Bushnell...no problems, and they work in the rain. Now I understand Swarovski is putting a rain-repellent coating on their scope lenses as well, so there's a non Bushnell option. I know the Swarovski optics are very good, they seem fairly lightweight, can anyone vouch for the toughness of Swaro rifle scopes in field conditions? If they're tough, I'll put one on my light mountain rifle.

Downwindtracker2
08-09-2016, 02:48 PM
It is simply foolishness to expect a $200 'scope to last more than a box(100 count) of bullets. They were designed for your average hunter, one box(20) of ammo for hunting and maybe sighting in. And how many years before they use that up? When Leupold brought out the improved VX-2 few years back, I know of three 2x7s that only lasted a box, one was mine. Do they have a fix, I sure hope so because unlike my hunting partner I didn't sell off mine after the repair. It was used on 260! The repaired scope is going on a 350RM, which might not be the best combination.

I've heard it said,"Your 'scope should cost as much as your rifle."

Do you know your rifle and it's load well enough to know when the 'scope gone for a sh** ? And can you at the range shoot well enough to tell? It's pretty easy to tell when it jumps off the ATV or goes for a swim.

Weatherby Fan
08-09-2016, 02:54 PM
I think it's safe to say in most cases with optics you get what you pay for, Bushnell does have some great products but in the Elite 6500 line and the new Elite Tactical LRHS line but again they're pretty pricey.

If you want reliability and a very good scope optically that's has great eye relief, lightweight, also fit most long and short action rifles with ease, stick to the Leupold VX3i line of 3.5-10x40 or 4.5-14x40, pretty tough to beat.

Oh yeh it has an awesome warranty to..............that you will probably never need !

fireguy
08-09-2016, 11:13 PM
I tried out a night force scope on my rifle, biggest problem with doing that was now I want one on all my rifles, rugged and very clear but it's going to cost me a a bunch to upgrade.

Do have a vortex viper on my 17 HMR, love it for that gun, probably do the same thing on my 10/22.

Leupolds have also also done me well over the years. Even after fishing one out of a river after an unfortunate canoe incident, shot a moose the same day.

hunter1947
08-10-2016, 03:55 AM
I have never liked there scops in all my years hunting ,,they can keep them all..

BCBRAD
08-10-2016, 06:16 AM
While Leupolds are good scopes they are not with out their problems. I have sent 3 to Korth for repair over the years, 2x7 VXII, 2.5x8 VXIII, and a 6x42 in the last 15 years.

The two Bushnells I have had have no issues thus far, the 6500 series has ~1000 rounds on it the 3200 has been on a 22RF but has had the turrets swung 100's & 100's of times, again no issues.

Suggest a person look at mid grade or better in the respective brands. It is not the country of origin that determines quality, its the price point in the market place. Some scopes are cheap because they are cheaply manufactured.

ACE
08-10-2016, 07:15 AM
Leupold ... fixed x6
Have four of them.
Foolproof.

Phreddy
08-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Firearms come and go, but the scopes on top of them should be forever. I'm a Leupold man myself. Never had a problem with any of them.

406elcamino
08-11-2016, 07:33 AM
I Bought a bushnell trophy scope was quite inexpensive and worked well for one year had it on my 25-06 the following year it fogged up I didn't even bother sending it back. Went and bought a vx1 and love it and then I went and got a vx2 and its just as good. Leupold all the way

dirtrider999
08-11-2016, 12:24 PM
My dad has had the same bushnell scopes on 3 of his old tikka's for at least 20 years and has never had any problems. He now has a elite 6500 2.5-16x50 on now for 3 years and a second elite 6500 just got mounted and I've had the same scope on mine for a year with no issues yet. Time will tell I guess. I picked up 2 of the elite 6500's for 400+tax each brand new. My dad also has the elite 10x42 bino's for about 5 years with no problems.

Salty
08-11-2016, 01:10 PM
I've done a little experimenting with lower end scopes.
Bushnell - epic fail gave them up 20 years ago
Nikon - Buckmasters circa 10 years ago ~ $200. Used it in a lot of wet weather zero issues. good image. still going strong on a buddy's rifle.
Redfield revolution ~ $250 - seemed good, not a bad image. Never hunted with it, dials seemed cheap and sloppy to (me) its gone.

I came to the conclusion that there isn't any new scope worth considering, all things considered ;) worth less than about 400.
At that price I've got a vx2 that's been through the war took some nasty scratches slung carelessly up against the steel frame of my pack last year :roll: Its still working perfectly. Got a Nikkon Monarch 3 that's in the same class, slightly better image actually.

But those are my knock about scopes I look more at 6-700 glass for anything new now. vx3 and Sightron Big Sky are couple I've got in that range. They're both a step up over the previous ones. The Sightron image wise actually a big jump up.

Very interested in these new vx3i scopes. Also have had a hankering for the Vortex Viper HS LR.

Best way to go if budget is a concern is hold out for an excellent shape used Leopold vx2.

J_06
08-11-2016, 10:58 PM
From my experience with vortex and from reading online many many others as well, it seems they have their exceptional warranty for a reason. They know it will fail, that being said theirs high end lines are pretty well represented in f-class competition. many don't know that there are very few places that manufacture scope lenses and many brands actually use the same glass albeit different coatings. I've had a fixed 10x 3500, and a 6-24 4500 that served me very well for informal f/tr type shooting. However I have 2 vx2's, a 3x9 and a 4-12 that I'd highly recommend also.

Wentrot
08-12-2016, 05:17 AM
I've done a little experimenting with lower end scopes.
Bushnell - epic fail gave them up 20 years ago
Nikon - Buckmasters circa 10 years ago ~ $200. Used it in a lot of wet weather zero issues. good image. still going strong on a buddy's rifle.
Redfield revolution ~ $250 - seemed good, not a bad image. Never hunted with it, dials seemed cheap and sloppy to (me) its gone.

I came to the conclusion that there isn't any new scope worth considering, all things considered ;) worth less than about 400.
At that price I've got a vx2 that's been through the war took some nasty scratches slung carelessly up against the steel frame of my pack last year :roll: Its still working perfectly. Got a Nikkon Monarch 3 that's in the same class, slightly better image actually.

But those are my knock about scopes I look more at 6-700 glass for anything new now. vx3 and Sightron Big Sky are couple I've got in that range. They're both a step up over the previous ones. The Sightron image wise actually a big jump up.

Very interested in these new vx3i scopes. Also have had a hankering for the Vortex Viper HS LR.

Best way to go if budget is a concern is hold out for an excellent shape used Leopold vx2.

If you decide to dig deeper in to the hankering for an HS LR I have one you can take a look at. Great scope.

BgBlkDg
08-12-2016, 05:59 AM
In 58+ years of active shooting, I have used almost all of the various makes and owned several dozen scopes, from highend Euros to an ancient Weaver 330 and a Parker-Hale 5x target scope. I can afford any scope, etc. I wish and tend to be a "quality freak" as well as having spent years where I packed rifles with scopes every day, all day, in the worst conditions in BC.

The BEST value and general utility for BC-LEUPOLD VXIII series, no contest, I bought my first Leupies in 1968 and have one still from 1974, used on .458WM, .375H&H, .338WM, 9.3s, 12 ga. slug guns, drillings, and it STILL is just fine, but, rather scarred from "work gun" uses.

I have had about 50 Leupies, must have a dozen+ now and choose these for my most costly rifles because they WORK so well.

ONE minor issue in almost 50 years, not really Leupold's fault and fixed forthwith.

My other faves are the six Zeiss Conquests I have, the first type and the Swaro Z3 I have, my various older B&L/Bushnell scopes, anout ten, all work fine, but, for me, LEUPY and Z3s are IT from now on........partially, because I detest heavy scopes and am NOT packing some Euro model that weighs more than a "Panzerwagen".

I am trying to stop buying rifles and just get by with what I now have, perhaps even fewer, but, still need a mint, as new Leupy VXIII, SILVER 3.5x10x40 for a spare for my Kimber Mountain Ascent .280AI.

Might also get a Swaro 3.5x10x42 for a very choice little .280Rem. full custom with a Kreiger on a HVA action. Maybe, for nest Christmas, just need to suck up to my "CEO":..... ;)

Downwindtracker2
08-12-2016, 09:47 AM
I think you're assuming Leupolds quality has remained consistent. I have a VariX-III 2.5x8 bought in '84,it's now on my M-70 30-06, never a lick of problems. That rifle goes to the range alot for practice bang. It's not as clear as the newer scopes. When I bought a Sako 338WM,in the early '90s I chose the VariX-III .They were at a discount as they were going over to the VX-3. It was bad form the get go, it cost me a minor fortune in reloading supplies try to get a load.Not knowing the rifle,and needing another scope I bought another VariX-III. After I switched scopes, at the range walking back from the 100m target I swore at each step. A 10x3.5 VX-3 and a 2x7 VX-2 have gone to Korth as well. 3 for 6, and one of the other 6 hasn't been mounted.

ian745
08-12-2016, 12:16 PM
i have 3 bushnell scopes, all in a box in the bottom of my closet, i run leupold and vortex, my viper has never once needed anything done to it, and i know many others that have the same with no issues, all scopes have lemons, , i know a guy that spend 4k on a new nightforce and its been a nightmare of dealing with warranty for the last 8 months,

leannejason
08-12-2016, 02:47 PM
I've got bushnell 4500's & 6500's and all have been perfect. If or when they die I'll upgrade to leupold, but until then. ..

375shooter
08-12-2016, 05:44 PM
The true test for any scope, is heavy recoil. If it's mounted on a light-recoiling rifle and it doesn't fail, it won't mean much. I've only had a Leupold fail on one occasion, and it's no wonder it did. It was a Vari-X III 1.5-5, which was first mounted on my .300WM, then my .375H&H and finally my .416 Rigby. It endured hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of shots, mostly from the .375, but it was the .416 with full power (63000 psi, plus pressures) 400 grain loads, that finally did it in. I sent it in for repair. They replaced the entire erector assembly. It's worked perfectly ever since. I don't think there's any Bushnell scope that could have taken even a small fraction of that abuse. I know, because I've owned Bushnell scopes, too.

BgBlkDg
08-12-2016, 06:03 PM
I think you're assuming Leupolds quality has remained consistent. I have a VariX-III 2.5x8 bought in '84,it's now on my M-70 30-06, never a lick of problems. That rifle goes to the range alot for practice bang. It's not as clear as the newer scopes. When I bought a Sako 338WM,in the early '90s I chose the VariX-III .They were at a discount as they were going over to the VX-3. It was bad form the get go, it cost me a minor fortune in reloading supplies try to get a load.Not knowing the rifle,and needing another scope I bought another VariX-III. After I switched scopes, at the range walking back from the 100m target I swore at each step. A 10x3.5 VX-3 and a 2x7 VX-2 have gone to Korth as well. 3 for 6, and one of the other 6 hasn't been mounted.

You are free to "think" as you please, however, I DO NOT *assume* anything where my gear is concerned as I spent most of my working life using it all over BC and AB.

My most recent Leupie is the VX3, 3.5x10x40 I bought a few months ago(3) from Mark at Nechako and it has been just fine so far with sharp recoil from a max-loaded .280AI, Kimber MA, loading 160s at 3000 chronod. Not a waver and optics seem equal to my Swaro Z3 at $400.00 more.

My others, 1.75x6 VX3s, are on light Dakota 76-.338s, with maxed 250s and also used on my ,375 H&H, 300NPs at 2600 and nary a bobble.

Probably 50 Leupies in 48+ years and thousands of hot big bore rounds, carried on horses on 2 week rough pack trips, strapped to backpacks and used for the toughest bush work jobs every day for months on end......ONE small issue, just ONE.

In fact, I like these so much that all of my most costly rifles-combo guns wear Leupies and work just fine.

MRP
08-13-2016, 07:21 AM
I have a 30+ year old bushel 1.5-4x28 been to hell and back, has the scratch and dings to prove it. Been mounted on everything from 300wsm to 22rf. Has never let me down. Used it to shoot a 16" group at 1000yd with Parker Hale .308 Rem Classic ammo. That said... I would not walk across the street to pick up a free new one.

kevan
08-13-2016, 08:04 AM
Someday I will have to organize my scope stash and actually see what I have.
When I change out a scope it usually gets stashed away..... somewhere.
As for good and not so good scopes I have had issues with both Leupold and Bushnell, also have had reliable pieces of both brands.
I have had good service from Burris scopes with no problems, also Swarovski.
As for Bushnell probably the only one I would buy without hesitation is the 6500 2.5 - 16 X 42.
I was given one by a Bushnell rep. when they first came out so I promptly put it on my .308 F-Class rifle and for three seasons I could usually stay in the top 5 shooter if I did my share.
However, when my 28 Nosler came along I was stuck for a scope so on it went and the rifle is sub-half inch consistently.
As many have already said though, one cannot go wrong with a Leupold product and the warranty regardless of size or purpose, they are my first choice.

chappy
08-13-2016, 01:12 PM
i have mostly leups, three minox, couple meopro and 2 sightron big skys,and a weaver grand slam. still own a 3200 and 4200 elete bushnell. all of my bushnells are eletes and trouble free. years ago i had a couple of lower model busnells that were nothing but trouble and the warenty nonexistant as i was told i must have abused them. eventually i will sell my remaining bushnells off.

kevan
08-13-2016, 01:25 PM
I have one Minox on my 257 AI and I like it, seems to handle nasty weather and rain quite well.
It replaced an ancient Unertl that had the tiniest dot I have ever seen.

kevan
08-13-2016, 01:32 PM
I think another scope that are well made if not a bit pricey are the Nightforce.
The one I had was an 8-32 X 56 on my 338 Lapua Imp. and it was a dandy.
But I sold the rifle without it and had nothing to put it back on so it sits on consignment at PR.
I would like to try one of their low powered variables if they were more affordable for me..

BgBlkDg
08-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Pr????.................................

Wentrot
08-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Pr????.................................

Prophet river I assume

kevan
08-13-2016, 04:22 PM
Yes, Sorry...

MOOSE MILK
08-13-2016, 05:04 PM
35 year old Leupold hunted all over BC lots in the rain on the island 0 problems. Have a Zeise don't like it a much as the Leo.

pro 111
08-18-2016, 07:09 AM
Bought a Zeiss conquest 4 to 14 x 44 12 years ago. Never had a problem . Been beat in my speed boat, dragged up sheep and goat mountains.
Costantly wet as I am from the coast.

My advice is this. If you love hunting spend the money on quality stuff and you dont have to worry about warranty . Were only here once and you cant take your money with you when your gone. Besides the fact the people you leave your stuff to when your gone are gonna be happy to have something good and they can actually keep using it because it will last instead of it taking up space on some dusty old shelf.