PDA

View Full Version : Canal Flats Coolers?

Seth
08-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Headed to the Kootenays in early Sept. Does anyone know of any cooler options in Canal Flats for hanging meat? Butcher or private doesn't matter to me. Failing that I have to assume there must be something in Invermere. Any help is much appreciated.

sawmill
08-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Nobody will just hang your meat, they butcher it too. Cliffs Meats near Kimberley(Meadow Brook) is a good guy.

Ron.C
08-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Call Konig meats in Invermere and see what they will do for you. Very hunter friendly and have had great service from them

Ddog
08-08-2016, 04:18 PM
UPDATE...cliff said he was retiring and not cutting game this year, but there is kimberley meats just up the road and i think the other one was Gwynners?
cant really remember..either way invermere or meadowbrook,,, canal flats is kinda right in the middle of those two

Piperdown
08-09-2016, 07:03 AM
UPDATE...cliff said he was retiring and not cutting game this year, but there is kimberley meats just up the road and i think the other one was Gwynners?
cant really remember..either way invermere or meadowbrook,,, canal flats is kinda right in the middle of those two

Cliff is retiring again :wink:

huckleberry
08-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Gwynners or Kimberley meats in Meadowbrook, will hang only for 30.00 the first and 20.00 each additional day. Gets to be expensive elk after a few days. If they cut and wrap it's .89 a pound plus 5.00 a day storage.