PDA

View Full Version : Hoyt Vectrix

blaker_99
06-16-2007, 08:29 PM
So I am leaning towards purchasing the Hoyt Vectrix compound bow over the PSE Firestorm X. I will be purchasing from the Vernon Outoor Store in Vernon. The gentlmen who I was speaking to for nearly an hour was very informative and very helpfull as well. His name was Tim. I am hoping to head back to Vernon to purchase the bow on Wednesday of next week. The only draw back is that since I have such a short draw length 25-26" he is going to have to special oorder it in for me and it will be 6-8 weeks. Im sure it will be worth the wait though. Anyways just letting you guys know what I have chose and if ther are any last comments regarding this bow they would be greatly appreciated. thanks again.

WoodOx
06-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Tim is a great guy, very helpful. I bought my Hoyt trykon XL from his last fall. Shoots perfectly. Its just me that needs more practice lol

blaker_99
06-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Ya forsure andrew/ by the way when are we going to get out for a few hunts? PM me and we'll get together and do some hiking etc.

dave_fras
06-17-2007, 09:17 AM
buying the hoyt hey!... atta boy!!

Bow Walker
06-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Great bow. Are you getting the XL or the shorter one? I've shot in a 3D group where one of the guys was shooting the Vectrix. Very, very quiet. I've heard two exceptionally quiet bows lately. The Vectrix and the Guardian. I envy you.

pupper
06-17-2007, 09:53 AM
A friend of mine picked one up and said it was very quiet and quick.

post some pics when you get it!!

enjoy shooting

Bow Walker
06-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Here's a pic of the camo Vectrix and Vectrix XL
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/Vectrix.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=5248&size=big&cat=500)

Notice the factory installed STS??

blaker_99
06-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Ya Dave i have decided to go with the Hoyt Vectrix. For a few reason, 1-Tim is very helpful and ensures your bow is shooting and tuned like it is supposed to be before you even leave the store, 2-he tunes it for nothing however many times you want, 3-it's fast, quiet, and has an unbelievable smooth cam system. Why can't it come sooner though haha it's going to be a long 6 weeks.