PDA

View Full Version : Kwadacha park

bigneily
07-16-2016, 11:58 AM
Just curious here and making conversation , But has anyone ever hunted Kwadacha park area ? . Searched it on this site and been google earthing the area. Seems to be almost centralized to some quality sheep areas and yet nothing comes up for sheep or other game in the area . Will charter planes land in this park or has a outfitter tied this spot up . Anyone ever been in the area ? . Thanx Neil

ryanb
07-16-2016, 01:14 PM
I'm sure you can get a flight out of Muncho or Black Lake if anyone is still flying out of there. Wouldn't be my first choice for sheep, but if you do find one it might very well be a gooder.

bigneily
07-16-2016, 02:05 PM
Can I ask why not a first choice ? Looking at your avatar pic you have played this game before .

ryanb
07-16-2016, 02:53 PM
Not a very dense sheep population. You're also looking at a very expensive flight due to the distances involved.

I'm by no means an expert, but I have been on a few sheep hunts. For a first sheep hunt (maybe this isn't for you? You didn't say) I'd look for somewhere with a high density to give you an opportunity to look over many rams.