PDA

View Full Version : Involve your MLA

Xenomorph
07-15-2016, 10:12 AM
This might come of to some as a knee jerk reaction, but sit down, grab a beer and ruminate on this for a second.

We're living in a time when chasing the almighty dollar gives up 0 to 0 time for the proper social, spiritual and personal gains. We're forgetting about important things in life, like helping that poor old lady cross the road, or stop the road rage moment - I mean come on, just switch your mindset and instead of a "****ing asshole!" moment, just imagine the poor ******* is in a rush because he has the shits, and he needs to get home fast.

I'm not going to label you as such, I am opening up and speaking from own experience. I am done being a standby and watch the events unfold. Our politicians, MLAs and even your personal government, your strata if you want to reach, will need to be engaged and challenged on any no common sense BS.

Look at France, look at Calgary's little girl.

Let's reclaim our decency and common sense and if we need to speak to each other, then let's find a respectful, constructive tone. I have faith we're capable of doing amazing things together.