PDA

View Full Version : 4-36 Goats

Rhyno
07-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Hey

Well, skunked on LEH but it's not going to stop me from chasing goats once again. I have been looking at various GOS opportunities in the EK, particularly 4-36 and 4-37. I was wondering if anyone has any experience or advice they are willing to share.

If I can track down a hunting buddy I am hoping to make it a backpack trip but failing that will spend a few days in Oct on a solo effort.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Ryan

604redneck
07-09-2016, 04:36 AM
I can make something happen just need to know soon as I may have to book time off. I work a 14/7 shift. Pm me as I was planning a 4 day trip towards valemount/mcbride. Also I have a boat if you have a place that it's needed to get to like the back side of lake revelstoke.

Jello
07-09-2016, 09:03 AM
Have a peek at Glenogle, good spot to look for goats in 4-36

Travalanche
07-09-2016, 09:51 AM
I live in 4-36 and know some pretty good places and access. Not a goat hunter (yet) but would be game for a hunt with someone with experience who would share some of that knowledge. I only know what I have read up on it but I am solid in the mountains and have the right gear.

Rhyno
07-10-2016, 05:37 PM
I can make something happen just need to know soon as I may have to book time off. I work a 14/7 shift. Pm me as I was planning a 4 day trip towards valemount/mcbride. Also I have a boat if you have a place that it's needed to get to like the back side of lake revelstoke.

I live in 4-36 and know some pretty good places and access. Not a goat hunter (yet) but would be game for a hunt with someone with experience who would share some of that knowledge. I only know what I have read up on it but I am solid in the mountains and have the right gear.

Thanks guys, appreciated the interest but ended up finding someone to go on this particular adventure. Maybe in the future, always interested in hunting with guys who want to get into goat country!

Rhyno
07-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Have a peek at Glenogle, good spot to look for goats in 4-36
Will do, thanks!

GOLDEN TOP SNIPER
10-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Head to sullivan river . 440 . easy pickings .