PDA

View Full Version : LEH vs Canada Post Strike

krazzzyk
06-28-2016, 06:06 PM
Thank you for submitting your LEH application(s). If you are successful in the Draw, you will be notified andreceive your authorization in the mail. You can also check the status of your LEH application at any time bylogging on to BC Hunting and checking your FWID profile under LEH History.

Lets hope the strike isn't to long :(

Big Hoss
06-28-2016, 06:11 PM
Don't quote me on it but I think you can get a copy of your draw papers at any Service BC

Ry151
06-28-2016, 10:24 PM
No worries bud, the government will force them back to work with a shitty contract within a week like usual

monasheemountainman
06-28-2016, 10:25 PM
Don't quote me on it but I think you can get a copy of your draw papers at any Service BC

Pretty sure you're right

SAVAGEONE
06-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Well, I checked the results and don't matter what crappy post does for the eleventh year I got " I got SSShyte " :mad:

Marlowethelazydog
06-29-2016, 05:11 AM
No worries bud, the government will force them back to work with a shitty contract within a week like usual

How will we tell if the posties are on strike or not? Seems my mail doesn't get delivered either way...

AgSilver
06-29-2016, 10:10 AM
How will we tell if the posties are on strike or not? Seems my mail doesn't get delivered either way...

Half of what my office sends goes to the wrong address and half of what we receive is for another office down the road.