PDA

View Full Version : Now what ...

panhead
06-28-2016, 03:15 PM
I'm sure I should know this already but applied for a shared moose hunt with my name only. Do you designate your pardn'er before you leave or ... thanx in advance boyz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her face is so wrinkled she could hold a five day rain.

Seeker
06-28-2016, 03:20 PM
UMMMMMM.........is it April 1st. I hope the joke is not on me. If ONLY you applied for a shared moose hunt and were lucky enough to be drawn, YOU are the only one that can harvest the animal. You CANNOT name a partner after being drawn. I wish you could, I would sign up. What you can do is a take a buddy with you, shoot that there moose, and get him to help you carry it out and share the meat with him as a thank you. It'll be a great experience.

panhead
06-28-2016, 03:25 PM
I don't recall seeing a place to designate a pardn'er when i applied. Guess I screwed up. But then I still got the draw. Was planning on putting my pardn'er up fer auction. Guess I'll just have to put up with myself again ... getting harder every year.

wideopenthrottle
06-28-2016, 03:26 PM
that is what I was also told...if you set up a shared hunt and no one joins in, it will be treated like an individual application...also you should be sure to rub that in your hunting partners faces(if they didn't get around to joining your shared hunt) ....where is your draw for, maybe there are some GOS for mule or elk or WT they can hunt while you go after the moose...

or maybe a fellow draw winner might team up with you

monasheemountainman
06-28-2016, 03:29 PM
yep only you can shoot it champ

panhead
06-28-2016, 03:33 PM
yabut ... was there a place to designate a pardn'er when I applied? As fer a pardn'er, they are easy to come by ... you can always just spend time shooting the shite in the Chilcotin ... bottle-o-shine always helps ...

Travalanche
06-28-2016, 04:02 PM
yabut ... was there a place to designate a pardn'er when I applied? As fer a pardn'er, they are easy to come by ... you can always just spend time shooting the shite in the Chilcotin ... bottle-o-shine always helps ...

when you applied there was a reference number you would give your partner then he would apply and put that number in and be added to the application.

panhead
06-28-2016, 04:17 PM
when you applied there was a reference number you would give your partner then he would apply and put that number in and be added to the application.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... thanx from an old dog ...

Travalanche
06-28-2016, 04:24 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... thanx from an old dog ...

no prob. It took me a few years to figure out there was more than just topless pictures of Pamela Anderson on the internet so I know how it goes! Happy huntin, best of luck!

Travalanche
06-28-2016, 04:30 PM
Next year look for the application ID number that's the one you need to give to your partner to join

russm
06-28-2016, 04:30 PM
no prob. It took me a few years to figure out there was more than just topless pictures of Pamela Anderson on the internet so I know how it goes! Happy huntin, best of luck!

Pictures? Pamela anderson? You're living in the passed man lol

Bugle M In
06-28-2016, 04:45 PM
Pamela Anderson!!....talk about "Soft Core" on the I-net!:D

gcreek
06-28-2016, 05:43 PM
Next year look for the application ID number that's the one you need to give to your partner to join

He likes me for a huntin' partner because he knows I prefer my own beef, lamb and pork. Tricky b'tard, watch him!

Travalanche
06-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Pictures? Pamela anderson? You're living in the passed man lol

I was just stalled there for a few years lol pretty much finished the Internet since the haha

panhead
06-28-2016, 06:40 PM
And here I always thought it was Pamela Handerson ...

markomoose
06-28-2016, 07:04 PM
He likes me for a huntin' partner because he knows I prefer my own beef, lamb and pork. Tricky b'tard, watch him!All that snow melt yet?LUV the Chilcotin!Snows at the weirdest times?I hear panhead cut you off as a hunting partner?If you need a new hunting partner I love the hills above Anahiem.Call me anytime??

panhead
06-28-2016, 07:55 PM
All that snow melt yet?LUV the Chilcotin!Snows at the weirdest times?I hear panhead cut you off as a hunting partner?If you need a new hunting partner I love the hills above Anahiem.Call me anytime??

Watch it ...he's taken ....

scotty30-06
06-28-2016, 08:04 PM
Just a question....if you get a draw do they email you to let you know you got it?

wideopenthrottle
06-29-2016, 07:23 AM
And here I always thought it was Pamela Handerson ...

you mean Palmala Handerson

J_T
06-29-2016, 07:57 AM
Well, I have to admit, some vintage photos of Pamela Anderson wouldn't be all bad. VIP. Valerie Irons. Talk about campy...

Travalanche
06-29-2016, 08:17 AM
Just a question....if you get a draw do they email you to let you know you got it?

Good question, I thought they were but I haven't gotten any email but I know I got a draw because it says successful on my BCid login.

gcreek
06-29-2016, 02:23 PM
All that snow melt yet?LUV the Chilcotin!Snows at the weirdest times?I hear panhead cut you off as a hunting partner?If you need a new hunting partner I love the hills above Anahiem.Call me anytime??

You might not like me for a partner. I just sit on my arse until panhead needs help. Look us up, you're more welcome if you have the ability to run a haying tractor. a month or so initiation and you'll be full time huntin' partner like ol' panhead.

Our snow has melted, creeks are high and bugs are getting buzzy.

bearvalley
06-29-2016, 04:10 PM
gcreeks John Deer tractor will take the grunt work out of the skinning and gutting.

elch jager
06-29-2016, 06:21 PM
Now they won't want to partner up with you next season with your reduced odds. ..

panhead
06-29-2016, 06:49 PM
Don't matter what the odds are ... a furthuring of my Chilcotin eddication is just as appreciated as a dead moose. Never return home empty handed anyways. It's not what you get as much as how you enjoy yourself getting there. But gcreeks JD does help out with the grunt work ... once in a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This tinder pile is ripe for a good burn…

russm
06-29-2016, 07:19 PM
I got an email today but it just said the draw was completed and to check the website for results, it doesnt say in the email if you're successful.

panhead
06-30-2016, 08:27 AM
At least I wasn't alone ...

Dear BC Hunter,
The 2016 Fall Draw is now complete.
Please sign in to your Fish and Wildlife (FWID) profile at www.gov.bc.ca/hunting (http://www.gov.bc.ca/hunting) to view your results. In your Fish and Wildlife profile, under LEH Options, click on View LEH History. If the status of your application indicates successful, click on the link under Application Type to confirm which Hunt Code you have been authorized for.
Important note about Group/Shared hunts: If you applied for a Group/Shared hunt, please ensure each hunter checks their own results on their Fish and Wildlife profile. Some hunters did not follow the correct process for joining existing group applications and instead submitted an Individual application by creating their own group with no other members. Authorizations cannot be modified once the draw has been run.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it ... Upton Sinclair

wideopenthrottle
06-30-2016, 09:10 AM
makes you wonder how many people that complain about never being drawn actually were messing up when we were on cards

gcreek
06-30-2016, 10:45 PM
makes you wonder how many people that complain about never being drawn actually were messing up when we were on cards

Ya gotta take into consideration that folks like panhead are "special"............

russm
06-30-2016, 11:19 PM

My dad put in his mule deee draw and our group draws at hub sports and was unsuccessful on all 3, i did my mule deer separately and was successful on the mule deer but not the elk or moose that my dad applied for when he did his, I wonder how many people missed out because the vendor they applied through screwed up.