PDA

View Full Version : Are you receiving me????

bogie
06-20-2016, 11:01 AM
There appears to be a disconnect for me in this site. I have sent several emails to the Contact and have had no response. I have 2 problems which I figure are connected.
1) I run adds all the time and am not getting notification on my email that someone has responded to my ads.
2) When I run an ad it does not show when I look at Subscriptions.
FWIW I also do all of this in GN and Subscriptions comes up full bore and I get notification by email within minutes of someone responding to one of the same ads I run here. I have been a member for years and this happened when the site was "improved" a while back.
I have checked my profile and everything appears to be correct including my email address.

New Bow Hunter
06-20-2016, 11:03 AM
Loud and clear!!

Glenny
06-20-2016, 12:32 PM
I get my notices no probs. Have you checked your settings?

MB_Boy
06-20-2016, 12:52 PM
If you mean notifications in the buy and sell....people can't respond to ads in the buy/sell. Has to be done via PM.

tigrr
06-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Drop your prices and you'll get way more responses!!

New Bow Hunter
06-20-2016, 02:49 PM
I can't respond directly to the "For Sale" post. I have to PM

bogie
06-23-2016, 09:51 AM
I know all of this. What is happening is if you respond to my ad in this site I will not receive notification in my email so I know there has been action. The problem is not that I am getting responses to my ads, its that I dont know that you have responded in my computer unless I log into HBC. Not sure what Tigrr is all about but I am told my pricing is fair unless you have a problem with that....