PDA

View Full Version : Sportsmen's Warehouse Burlington, WA

David Heitsman
06-12-2007, 11:10 PM
For those of us in the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley area, I noticed in my travels this weekend a Sportsmen's Warehouse in Burlington. This is about 20 mins south of Bellingham, WA.

It's basically a sports store for hunters and fishermen about the size of a Costco. Prices seem OK especially with the strengthened Canadian loonie.

There isn't as much taxidermy as a Cabela's but I would hold it on par with a Wholesale Sports store.

They had probably 100 rifles in their racks and were happy to let you handle as you wished up to three at a time.

About 1/3 was dedicated to fishing and maybe a fifth was outdoor cooking
and camping.

Its east on 20 off of I-5 and then south at the first light which is a right until you almost reach I-5 again. The store is on the east side of the main street past the Cascades Mall and Costco.

Will have to wait for a few more months before Cabelas opens in Lacy WA.

brno375
06-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Good to know. I'll have to check out the freeze dried.

bighornbob
06-13-2007, 08:23 AM
B375

I hit the Sportsmans warehouse in Spokane almost a month ago and I picked up a bunch of the Mountain House Pro-Paks. They were under 5 bucks each I think something like 4.85. They did not have that many of the Pro-Paks, but I did clear the shelf of the good flavoured ones.:biggrin:

BHB

slyfox
06-25-2007, 04:57 PM
was there last week, awsome store definetely worth the drive.

BCBear
07-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Picked up some hunting stuff there a few days ago. They have a wall of fame so bring a pic or two. Lots of cool mounts in the store.
Good prices and a helpful atmosphere...It was July 4th so everyone was making overtime$$:mrgreen:

Phil
07-06-2007, 10:27 PM
I hear they are giving away free stuff to every 1 000 000 000th customer.:mrgreen: