PDA

View Full Version : Forest service road west if Radium

heybert
06-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Anyone on here know the name and some info regarding the forest service road west of Radium.
Wanted to know if it's quite active with logging trucks during the week.
Cell service?
any particular camping spot better than others?
any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

toad
06-02-2016, 11:40 PM
That's a pretty loaded question...im assuming you mean Westside Rd......miles and miles of roads there lots of lakes, hunting....anything you want will be there...if you want more info pm me

toad
06-02-2016, 11:41 PM
And yes busy during the week and no cell service

Drillbit
06-03-2016, 12:06 AM
The Horsethief?

heybert
06-03-2016, 06:40 AM
And yes busy during the week and no cell service

Thanks toad. No cell service is a deal breaker for my wife. If I was with someone else, then she's fine if she can't get a hold of me for a day. I'm staying one night in Radium, so I was just going to use a forest service campground nearby. Looks like hostel for me.

Tron
06-03-2016, 11:20 AM
At the beginning of horstheif creek fsr there is cell service before you into the valley or down to the river. I'm with telus

heybert
06-04-2016, 07:00 PM
At the beginning of horstheif creek fsr there is cell service before you into the valley or down to the river. I'm with telus

Thanks. Will consider that

gutpile
06-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Good thing i can take off and go into the bush with out my wife having me with in
Her reach of me . Would drive me nuts .

sabourin
08-17-2016, 09:29 AM
Thanks toad. No cell service is a deal breaker for my wife. If I was with someone else, then she's fine if she can't get a hold of me for a day. I'm staying one night in Radium, so I was just going to use a forest service campground nearby. Looks like hostel for me.

Same situation i was in... Until I bought an InReach. It's great for getting in touch with 2 way messaging using the Iridium network.