PDA

View Full Version : Goat hunt north shuswap

Steelpulse
05-30-2016, 08:06 PM
Anyone hunted 3-36-37-42 zones for leh goat. Have been hunting the west side adams lake last couple years. Nice country gonna expand to the otherside and see what i can find. Hopefully a goat with my leh draw but will see.

Any info on the area would be nice looking forward to exploring some new land and maybe finidng a goat

BCbillies
05-30-2016, 08:21 PM
Looks like we're thinking alike. After 20 years straight of goat hunting in Region 6 I"m going to try closer to home with my boy. I put in for 3-35/36 and if no draw then we go GOS. The season is so much shorter down here but the weather should be slightly better. ;)

Steelpulse
05-31-2016, 12:55 AM
Yes so close to loops which is nice and some nice weather for sure

Kowabunga
05-31-2016, 05:03 AM
Have seen one at 13-km on the 40-ROAD (east side of Adams lake at north end). Apparently there is a small group in the Momich Lakes area - not too far from where I saw this one. The north Seymour may have more areas that would be suitable for goats, or further north - Tum Tum and up the drainages to the east of there. Let us know how it goes if you get the draw.

smallfry14
05-31-2016, 08:15 AM
I was interested in the 3-42 draw for a while as well. When I was researching it I found some decent threads here on HBC, I think khoffnbud has spent lots of time in there hunting goats over the years.You could look up those threads. Sounds like a pretty tough hunt in there. Dunno about 3-36/3-37