PDA

View Full Version : Quesnel 3D archery shoot

Woodrow
05-27-2016, 06:50 AM
Does anyone know the location of the quesnel shoot this weekend? Is anyone else from this site going to it?

TPK
05-27-2016, 01:43 PM
I've been trying to track down some of the folks involved but can not reach them, they must be out setting up ... I will say with 99% certainty that it is at Pioneer Park which is just South of town on Campsite Rd. which would be on your right as you're driving North into Quesnel .. or seeing as you're up in Vanderhoof ... on the left as you're heading South out of town. You'll hit an S curve in the road (OK Hwy ....) and Campsite Rd. is just at the end of the curve.

Flingin' Sticks
05-27-2016, 03:33 PM
I'll most likely be heading down for the day from PG - TPK, if you get in touch with anyone can and confirm the venue, can you post an update here?

Hopefully see some of you out there tomorrow.

ThinAir
05-27-2016, 07:43 PM
Yes if someone knows any info please post. I've pulled into town, and cannot find the shoot! I've tried to track down info but it seems it's a secret! I will try the campsite road, I haven't spotted a sign yet and I've driven to Kersley lol

ThinAir
05-27-2016, 09:01 PM
Update: The shoot is on Campsite Rd. Turn left if south bound from Quesnel. There is construction at the turnoff from the highway so there were no signs. Keep on campsite Rd to Pioneer park