PDA

View Full Version : Carol Lake

Big Lew
05-23-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm asking for the pros and cons of dragging my older heavy 21ft rv trailer into this lake.
I understand that although the fishing can be a bit slow, there are some decent fish to be
caught. I'm told that there are some good hiking around there as well.

Busterbrown
05-23-2016, 11:01 AM
Many real nice fish to be had there. Sometimes frustrating as you can see em but they are not biting. Road in to the Marshal Lake turn off is good. From there take your time and it should be fine. Post a report when you are back

Big Lew
05-23-2016, 11:27 AM
Many real nice fish to be had there. Sometimes frustrating as you can see em but they are not biting. Road in to the Marshal Lake turn off is good. From there take your time and it should be fine. Post a report when you are back

Thanks...if I get the chance to go I'll report.

markomoose
05-25-2016, 09:08 PM
Spent lots of long weekends at Carol LK.A brown flie tossed into the shallows with a slow retrieve worked for me.No sweat getting in there.Take a hike around the ridge opposite the campground .Deer winter there.Found some beauty sheds on the ridge facing Carpenter Lake.

Big Lew
05-26-2016, 06:40 AM
Spent lots of long weekends at Carol LK.A brown flie tossed into the shallows with a slow retrieve worked for me.No sweat getting in there.Take a hike around the ridge opposite the campground .Deer winter there.Found some beauty sheds on the ridge facing Carpenter Lake.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

markomoose
05-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Your welcome!