hntcrazy
05-21-2016, 09:50 AM
Just came across this ......
not good .......

www.savedesolationsound.com

(http://www.savedesolationsound.com)

Weatherby Fan
05-21-2016, 09:57 AM
And how is removing gravel going to ruin the environment exactly........? Nothing like creating well paying jobs for BC families nope don't want that's for dam sure !

BgBlkDg
05-21-2016, 10:45 AM
Some terms I noticed, "salish sea", "traditional territories", "first nations" and a meeting to be held at the "Royal Vancouver Yacht Club"..........

Environmental concerns, (genuine ones) my ass, this is all about more bullshit from the "stewards" and a playground for the wealthy elite of the RVYC.

In short, WF is right and I would add, PHUQUE THEM!!!!

Notice the large "DONATE" button and NO names of those who make up this group.......'nuff said.

Sitkaspruce
05-21-2016, 06:47 PM
DS is already a friggin mess with everyone dumping their raw sewage and bilge in the playground for the rich........

"The untouched natural environment includes spectacular fjords, mountains and the warmest waters north of the Baja Peninsula. Ideal for swimming, boating and exploring, the waters, islands, rivers, beaches and coves of Desolation Sound make it a sought-after destination for nature enthusiast from all over the world."

Not sure what they mean by "Untouched".....
Noticed they did not say fishing, crabbing, prawning etc.....

Another ploy to gather $$$ for a hidden agenda or maybe to payoff one of those "Yachts" that visits the area.

Cheers

SS

Fisher-Dude
05-21-2016, 06:54 PM
Not a single name of those behind this in the "about us" section.

That should raise the red flag for would-be donors.