PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck!

Wildfoot
06-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Im headin out for my last day of bear huntin... hopefully :) Ive got within bow range of a few now. one i didnt take because i was not certain of his size.. and the second one i missed!! haha. so hopefully my minivan can make it up some steep mountain fsr's to find a biggie! If anyone is up around rock creek/christian valley i will be in a white minivan with a red sticker on the rear window. Haha .. probably the only minivan on the FSR's too!

BlacktailStalker
06-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Lookin forward to the bear in the back of the minivan photo. Be sure to buckle him up :)

Elkhound
06-09-2007, 02:57 PM
good luck.....Iam heading out tonight too. Last night I stalked up to one with the bow but way too small.

rollingrock
06-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Im headin out for my last day of bear huntin... hopefully :) Ive got within bow range of a few now. one i didnt take because i was not certain of his size.. and the second one i missed!! haha. so hopefully my minivan can make it up some steep mountain fsr's to find a biggie! If anyone is up around rock creek/christian valley i will be in a white minivan with a red sticker on the rear window. Haha .. probably the only minivan on the FSR's too!

Hey good luck! I used to hunt with a minivan too. That little tough bugger suffered quite a bit. You aren't the only crazy man out there!:mrgreen:

jessbennett
06-09-2007, 06:59 PM
hauled a 6.5 foot blackie in the back of a hyundai scoupe before!!! sitting in the back seat..:biggrin:. got a few looks from that one..heh:grin:

rollingrock
06-09-2007, 07:03 PM
hauled a 6.5 foot blackie in the back of a hyundai scoupe before!!! sitting in the back seat..:biggrin:. got a few looks from that one..heh:grin:

6.5 foot blackie in the back seat of your Scoupe? :biggrin:You serious? How long did it take to get rid of the stinky bloody smell?

jessbennett
06-10-2007, 05:16 AM
wasnt my scoupe..... it was my buddies... we had a tarp on the seat and that was about it!!! :mrgreen:. it was really funny, as we were just out for a drive and figured what trhe heck i'll take the cannon, and well........ on the way home, it was sitting upright in the back seat and this family in a station wagon passed us. as they were passing, the wife looked over and seen the bear staring at her from the back seat. you could make out the definate screams and yelling"HOLY F@#$!!!!" then the husband(not knowing what was going on) looked and seen it and ended up swerving and slamming on his brakes...... was kinda funny at the time......:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Mr. Dean
06-10-2007, 04:36 PM
it was sitting upright in the back seat and this family in a station wagon passed us. as they were passing, the wife looked over and seen the bear staring at her from the back seat. you could make out the definate screams and yelling"HOLY F@#$!!!!" then the husband(not knowing what was going on) looked and seen it and ended up swerving and slamming on his brakes......

THATS some funny material.

Good luck w/ the bow. Hope you find Mr. Big.