PDA

View Full Version : AR for hunting?

arick101
05-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Just came across this article.
I have never used an AR , but he brings up some good arguments to make the AR a non restricted firearm.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/corner-brook-man-ar15-legalize-1.3566307

gmachine19
05-04-2016, 07:34 PM
"A controversial rifle used in the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre..."

Typical cbc scare tactic! Starts by reminding readers about the horrors of guns!:mad:

SuperYeti
05-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Almost 2M PAL holders in Canada and over 725k registered, restricted firearms, and only 24k signatures. We need all firearms owners to stand up and be heard together on this. If we can't do on this, how can we ever stop S223, or any other would be gun grabbers. Whether you have restricteds, and like AR's or not. As we always say, a gun is a gun is a gun, ALL firearms owners need to stand together on this issue. Everyone needs to encourage every PAL holder they know to sign this petition, send letters to your MP's etc. Let the government know we stand united.

I was a little disappointed by that scare tactic, but actually thought the rest of the article was pretty well neutral. My $0.02.

Lionhill
05-05-2016, 03:49 PM
It's still the most signed petition Parliament has ever seen. Let's see if Mr. transparency does something about it.

Because it's 2016.

05-05-2016, 04:01 PM
It's still the most signed petition Parliament has ever seen. Let's see if Mr. transparency does something about it.

Because it's 2016.

Not a chance. JT, just like his father, has his own agenda, and he couldn't give a rats ass about a petition that would relax Canadian gun laws