PDA

View Full Version : magnum TV

okas
04-30-2016, 07:19 PM
all good as Jim made it happen and is part of the Magnum Hunt Club now.

SR80
05-01-2016, 07:06 AM
ughhh...what??? lol

swampthing
05-01-2016, 07:54 AM
I am guessing shockey did something interesting?

Weatherby Fan
05-01-2016, 07:58 AM
I'm not sure if you guys are aware but OKAS had a serious accident and had some brain damage so before you guys start ridiculing a guy for doing his best with less than perfect abilities, lighten up.

REMINGTON JIM
05-01-2016, 09:28 AM
I'm not sure if you guys are aware but OKAS had a serious accident and had some brain damage so before you guys start ridiculing a guy for doing his best with less than perfect abilities, lighten up.

Yup ! okas being good to deal with on some reloading stuff ! :wink: hes a Nice Guy - and has a LOT of knowledge ! :) just has a hard time getting it out right sometimes ! RJ

ruger#1
05-01-2016, 09:39 AM

He has also said this in some of his posts. I talked to him before. So be nice to him.

kevan
05-01-2016, 09:48 AM
He has also said this in some of his posts. I talked to him before. So be nice to him.

Oh, I will be nice however I will admit to wondering where he was coming from at first because I knew nothing of his situation.
When I first tried to read his posts I wondered if he was posting under the duress of alcohol or if he was just another clown trying to destroy the English language.

Therefore, Okas I sincerely apologize for any critical posts I made...

BgBlkDg
05-01-2016, 10:23 AM
My sincere apologies, I was not aware of this and given the often harsh comments mocking others here, I thought he was messing around, hence, my comment.

I have deleted it and again, I am VERY sorry, did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

Knute
05-01-2016, 11:14 AM
okas has PMed me a couple of times in response to some queries I made.

He seems to be genuinely a good guy, thanks okas.